From: jtho...@gmail.com (Trumpite Shitbag)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.atheism
Subject: Red State Hell / Blue State Heaven - Low Life Expectancy In The Impoverished Red State Slave States.
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 13:25:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trumpite Shitbag - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 13:25 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

Correlation is not causation, but that's the way to bet it:

| A report released Thursday found life expectancy in the
| U.S. can vary wildly based on which state you were born in.
| The data, analyzed by the National Center for Health
| Statistics, found Hawaii residents had the highest life
| expectancy at birth at 80.9 years, while Mississippi was
| lowest at 74.4 years.
|
| California ranks just behind Hawaii, also with a life
| expectancy of 80.9. Seven other states have life
| expectancies above 80 years old: New York, Minnesota,
| Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Jersey, Washington and
| Colorado.
|
| At the bottom of the list are a group of states with life
| expectancies around 74 and 75 years old. In order, starting
| with the lowest, is Mississippi, West Virginia, Alabama,
| Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Louisiana.
<https://ktla.com/news/california/only-one-state-tops-california-on-life-
expectancy-cdc-study-finds/>

Why waste time and money on health care when our Red State religiousity makes
us all live forever in the kingdom of Gawd?

We're told from birth that the fatter you are the longer you'll live, so all
we do is eat, shit and send money to Trump or the Church.