From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
Subject: Re: ! Putin Puppet Proxies Prepare 'Fake Mobilization' in E. Ukraine
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 08:43:10 -0800
 by: Siri Cruise - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 16:43 UTC

In article <suvbk4$558$1@os.motzarella.org>,
"Oleg Smirnov" <os333@netc.eu> wrote:

> media, which seems a psyop intended to divert the popular attention
> from domestic issues.

So coronavirus is really that bad in Russia. Pity.

After half a century of soviet oppression eastern europe joyfully
romped into NATO. Putin showed his political astuteness by
declaring Russia could intervene in places like Lithuania on
behalf of Russian speakers. For someone who whines about the US
military on Russia's border, Lithuania requested NATO
reinforcement so since the US has troops on Russia's border not
because the US wants to be there--no Americans are excited aabout
having our soldiers there, but because Putin can't help but be a
greedy bully.

So ask yourself, do you really think that if somehow Ukraine
could get an invitation, Ukraine wouldn't leap at it? Somebody
needs to watch Star Wars again.

No star system will dare oppose the Emperor now.
Princess Leia Organa : The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin,
the more star systems will slip through your fingers.

So which russian general is going to chuck Putin down an air
shaft?

It wouldn't surprise me if Estonia or Bulgaria or Poland are
quietly talking to Ukraine to wrangle a way into NATO. If they
do, Georgia will be next. Imagine NATO marching in Stalin's
hometown.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\