From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: The Not-Contradictory-at-All Dem Position on Guns
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 03:18:05 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 03:18 UTC

Biden: "For those brave right-wing Americans who say [the 2nd amendment] is
all about keeping America independent and safe, if you want to fight against
the country, you need an F-15. You need something more than a gun."

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1564704341965119491/pu/vid/720x406/3gMawPUH5_-j3-lT.mp4?tag=12

Democrat orthodoxy in 2022: A handful of unarmed insurrectionists nearly
overthrew the entire U.S. government on January 6, and also the 2nd Amendment
is stupid because you couldn't possibly overthrow the U.S. government without
tanks, bombers, and nukes.

Re: The Not-Contradictory-at-All Dem Position on Guns

<1hutghdeuiah1s1siddjq8g2d0or66hg9d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154910&group=rec.arts.tv#154910

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 02:08:35 -0400
 by: shawn - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 06:08 UTC

On Wed, 31 Aug 2022 03:18:05 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>Biden: "For those brave right-wing Americans who say [the 2nd amendment] is
>all about keeping America independent and safe, if you want to fight against
>the country, you need an F-15. You need something more than a gun."
>

>https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1564704341965119491/pu/vid/720x406/3gMawPUH5_-j3-lT.mp4?tag=12
>
>Democrat orthodoxy in 2022: A handful of unarmed insurrectionists nearly
>overthrew the entire U.S. government on January 6, and also the 2nd Amendment
>is stupid because you couldn't possibly overthrow the U.S. government without
>tanks, bombers, and nukes.

The difference being the first is defending the country against
invasion by a foreign power while the latter talks about citizens of
the USA taking action to attempt to force their choice for President
from among the two accepted candidates. Very different situations.

Re: The Not-Contradictory-at-All Dem Position on Guns

<ten2ni$1gme$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154911&group=rec.arts.tv#154911

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 02:30:57 -0500
 by: trotsky - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 07:30 UTC

On 8/30/2022 10:18 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> Biden: "For those brave right-wing Americans who say [the 2nd amendment] is
> all about keeping America independent and safe, if you want to fight against
> the country, you need an F-15. You need something more than a gun."
>

> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1564704341965119491/pu/vid/720x406/3gMawPUH5_-j3-lT.mp4?tag=12
>
> Democrat orthodoxy in 2022: A handful of unarmed insurrectionists

Apparently you've gotten so fucked in the head that you can't even
communicate anymore. Saying they were "unarmed" is a GQP talking point,
not a Democrat's. You don't even have the ability to discern that
injecting this lie while telling another lie about the "Democrats'
viewpoint" makes you look fucking retarded. Oh, and:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/28/politics/armed-insurrection-january-6-guns-fact-check/index.html

Fact checking claims January 6 was not an armed insurrection

You can read the article for detail, but we all know you're full of shit
already. What new?

> nearly
> overthrew the entire U.S. government on January 6, and also the 2nd Amendment
> is stupid because you couldn't possibly overthrow the U.S. government without
> tanks, bombers, and nukes.

Uvalde and Sandy Hook are enough reasons to abolish the second
amendment. GQPs don't care how many children, or citizens die of
course. Now they've moved on to allowing pregnant women with
complications die too. Sorry, dudes, it won't make your penises any
bigger to watch Americans die.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: The Not-Contradictory-at-All Dem Position on Guns