To the systems programmer, users and applications serve only to provide a test load.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

SubjectAuthor
* Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainKlausSchadenfreude
+* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainKlausSchadenfreude
|`* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainJerry Sauk
| +* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainKlausSchadenfreude
| |`* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainJerry Sauk
| | +* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainKlausSchadenfreude
| | |`- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainK Wills
| | `* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainK Wills
| |  `* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainJerry Sauk
| |   +- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainKlausSchadenfreude
| |   `- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainKWills
| `- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainK Wills
`* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainJerry Sauk
 +- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainKlausSchadenfreude
 +* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainSkeeter
 |+- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainK Wills
 |`* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainJerry Sauk
 | +* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainKlausSchadenfreude
 | |+- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainK Wills
 | |`* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainJerry Sauk
 | | +- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainKlausSchadenfreude
 | | `- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainKWills
 | `- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainK Wills
 `* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainK Wills
  `* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainJerry Sauk
   +- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainKlausSchadenfreude
   `- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainK Wills

Pages:12
Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<sul0ihdd7u7ik3r71gp7te20k59jsg3osd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11570&group=alt.food.fast-food#11570

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 03:36:50 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 13 Sep 2022 10:36 UTC

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/12/business/burger-king-whopper/index.html

"What we really want to do in the short term is reintroduce America's
love affair with the Whopper," Tom Curtis, President of Burger King
North America, told CNN Business. The plan is to make sure workers are
well trained in making the best possible Whopper, and that kitchens
support consistency and ease of preparation.

The brand is "evaluating whether or not there are changes to the
Whopper that could make it a better product," he said. But the team
also doesn't want to risk messing with its best known offering.
"[We're] a little bit in the camp of if it ain't broke, don't fix it,"
Curtis said.

Some people
thought the Whopper was fine and nobody was really thinking about
changing it. But the fact is-- and Burger King agrees-- that some
thought needs to go into improving it.

"Training" employees to make "the best possible whopper" is NOT going
to bring customers back into the store, IMHO.

My suggestions remain as before

They could also make it look more like this
https://static.independent.co.uk/2022/03/31/14/burger%20king%20whopper%20%281%29.jpg?quality=75&width=1200&auto=webp

instead of this
https://i.insider.com/624c52c116e2c400196668ac?width=1000&format=jpeg&auto=webp

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<9gk3ih92s5vcpj02o0p4bjgbro9be5sqkl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11583&group=alt.food.fast-food#11583

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 06:08:13 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 14 Sep 2022 13:08 UTC

On Wed, 14 Sep 2022 01:07:57 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Sep 2022 03:36:50 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/12/business/burger-king-whopper/index.html
>>
>>"What we really want to do in the short term is reintroduce America's
>>love affair with the Whopper," Tom Curtis, President of Burger King
>>North America, told CNN Business. The plan is to make sure workers are
>>well trained in making the best possible Whopper, and that kitchens
>>support consistency and ease of preparation.
>>
>>The brand is "evaluating whether or not there are changes to the
>>Whopper that could make it a better product," he said. But the team
>>also doesn't want to risk messing with its best known offering.
>>"[We're] a little bit in the camp of if it ain't broke, don't fix it,"
>>Curtis said.
>
> But current evidence shows it *is* broke.
>

>>Some people
>>thought the Whopper was fine and nobody was really thinking about
>>changing it. But the fact is-- and Burger King agrees-- that some
>>thought needs to go into improving it.
>>

> That a certain a certain someone claims no one was, or is,
>thinking about changing it serves to PROVE many people are.

I wonder if now Jenny will claim Burger King executives are monitoring
this newsgroup and my suggestions to improve the Whopper. LOL

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<61ednX76VO0aEkH5nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13386&group=alt.food.fast-food#13386

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 04:01:13 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 15 Aug 2023 09:01 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 14 Sep 2022 01:07:57 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 13 Sep 2022 03:36:50 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
>><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/12/business/burger-king-whopper/index.html
>>>
>>>"What we really want to do in the short term is reintroduce America's
>>>love affair with the Whopper," Tom Curtis, President of Burger King
>>>North America, told CNN Business. The plan is to make sure workers are
>>>well trained in making the best possible Whopper, and that kitchens
>>>support consistency and ease of preparation.
>>>
>>>The brand is "evaluating whether or not there are changes to the
>>>Whopper that could make it a better product," he said. But the team
>>>also doesn't want to risk messing with its best known offering.
>>>"[We're] a little bit in the camp of if it ain't broke, don't fix it,"
>>>Curtis said.
>>
>> But current evidence shows it *is* broke.
>>

>>>Some people
>>>thought the Whopper was fine and nobody was really thinking about
>>>changing it. But the fact is-- and Burger King agrees-- that some
>>>thought needs to go into improving it.
>>>

>> That a certain a certain someone claims no one was, or is,
>>thinking about changing it serves to PROVE many people are.
>
> I wonder if now Jenny will claim Burger King executives are monitoring
> this newsgroup and my suggestions to improve the Whopper. LOL

Nah. All they have to do is read ONE of your post's to realzie what an
idiot you are. They're not interested in your idea's

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<61ednX_6VO0aEkH5nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13391&group=alt.food.fast-food#13391

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 04:00:16 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 15 Aug 2023 09:00 UTC

> https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/12/business/burger-king-whopper/index.html
>
> "What we really want to do in the short term is reintroduce America's
> love affair with the Whopper," Tom Curtis, President of Burger King
> North America, told CNN Business. The plan is to make sure workers are
> well trained in making the best possible Whopper, and that kitchens
> support consistency and ease of preparation.
>
> The brand is "evaluating whether or not there are changes to the
> Whopper that could make it a better product," he said. But the team
> also doesn't want to risk messing with its best known offering.
> "[We're] a little bit in the camp of if it ain't broke, don't fix it,"
> Curtis said.
>
> Some people
> thought the Whopper was fine and nobody was really thinking about
> changing it. But the fact is-- and Burger King agrees-- that some
> thought needs to go into improving it.
>

> "Training" employees to make "the best possible whopper" is NOT going
> to bring customers back into the store, IMHO.
>
> My suggestions remain as before

> They could also make it look more like this
> https://static.independent.co.uk/2022/03/31/14/burger%20king%20whopper%20%281%29.jpg?quality=75&width=1200&auto=webp
>
> instead of this
> https://i.insider.com/624c52c116e2c400196668ac?width=1000&format=jpeg&auto=webp

Just a reminder that webp content is NOT ALLOWED in this newsgroup. Please
post a link to a format EVERYONE can enjoy.

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<qtbpdid60ojerpf7p4msps57ajrnfevj23@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13400&group=alt.food.fast-food#13400

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 04:16:11 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 16 Aug 2023 11:16 UTC

On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 04:01:13 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 14 Sep 2022 01:07:57 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>>> But current evidence shows it *is* broke.

>>> That a certain a certain someone claims no one was, or is,
>>>thinking about changing it serves to PROVE many people are.
>>
>> I wonder if now Jenny will claim Burger King executives are monitoring
>> this newsgroup and my suggestions to improve the Whopper. LOL
>
>Nah. All they have to do is read ONE of your post's to realzie what an
>idiot you are. They're not interested in your idea's

So Jenny admits he was lying when he claimed fast food executives read
this news group.

But don't worry. Jenny will lie again, later, and claim he said no
such thing.

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<30cpdihq2ut146mdvdjt2o9l111iek6kuq@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13401&group=alt.food.fast-food#13401

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 04:19:08 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 16 Aug 2023 11:19 UTC

On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 04:00:16 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/12/business/burger-king-whopper/index.html
>>
>> "What we really want to do in the short term is reintroduce America's
>> love affair with the Whopper," Tom Curtis, President of Burger King
>> North America, told CNN Business. The plan is to make sure workers are
>> well trained in making the best possible Whopper, and that kitchens
>> support consistency and ease of preparation.
>>
>> The brand is "evaluating whether or not there are changes to the
>> Whopper that could make it a better product," he said. But the team
>> also doesn't want to risk messing with its best known offering.
>> "[We're] a little bit in the camp of if it ain't broke, don't fix it,"
>> Curtis said.
>>
>> Some people
>> thought the Whopper was fine and nobody was really thinking about
>> changing it. But the fact is-- and Burger King agrees-- that some
>> thought needs to go into improving it.
>>

>> "Training" employees to make "the best possible whopper" is NOT going
>> to bring customers back into the store, IMHO.
>>
>> My suggestions remain as before

>> They could also make it look more like this
>> https://static.independent.co.uk/2022/03/31/14/burger%20king%20whopper%20%281%29.jpg?quality=75&width=1200&auto=webp
>>
>> instead of this
>> https://i.insider.com/624c52c116e2c400196668ac?width=1000&format=jpeg&auto=webp
>
>Just a reminder that webp content is NOT ALLOWED in this newsgroup. Please
>post a link to a format EVERYONE can enjoy.

Everyone can enjoy webp content. I have already announced that it is
not only permissible, it is encouraged.

IF you read the official group FAQ, you would know this, Jenny.

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

Q. Someone said links to photos using the WEBP format are "banned." Is
that true?
A. Of course not. As we previously stated, this is an unmoderated
group and there are no "leaders" or admins of any kind,
and there never have been. Most people know that this format
is perfectly acceptable and widely used.

https://static4.gunfire.com/eng_pl_Because-Fuck-You-3D-Patch-1152224371_1.webp

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<MPG.3f46fddea95bb01498e75f@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13404&group=alt.food.fast-food#13404

From: Skeeterw...@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 16:38:41 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Wed, 16 Aug 2023 22:38 UTC

In article <61ednX_6VO0aEkH5nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com>,
jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...

> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/12/business/burger-king-whopper/index.html
> >
> > "What we really want to do in the short term is reintroduce America's
> > love affair with the Whopper," Tom Curtis, President of Burger King
> > North America, told CNN Business. The plan is to make sure workers are
> > well trained in making the best possible Whopper, and that kitchens
> > support consistency and ease of preparation.
> >
> > The brand is "evaluating whether or not there are changes to the
> > Whopper that could make it a better product," he said. But the team
> > also doesn't want to risk messing with its best known offering.
> > "[We're] a little bit in the camp of if it ain't broke, don't fix it,"
> > Curtis said.
> >
> > Some people
> > thought the Whopper was fine and nobody was really thinking about
> > changing it. But the fact is-- and Burger King agrees-- that some
> > thought needs to go into improving it.
> >

> > "Training" employees to make "the best possible whopper" is NOT going
> > to bring customers back into the store, IMHO.
> >
> > My suggestions remain as before

> > They could also make it look more like this
> > https://static.independent.co.uk/2022/03/31/14/burger%20king%20whopper%20%281%29.jpg?quality=75&width=1200&auto=webp
> >
> > instead of this
> > https://i.insider.com/624c52c116e2c400196668ac?width=1000&format=jpeg&auto=webp
>
> Just a reminder that webp content is NOT ALLOWED in this newsgroup. Please
> post a link to a format EVERYONE can enjoy.

What happens if he don't? Is there something in the manual?

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<5lkrdipr6ku0iqgaoomkdpga3fnh71u3o5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13411&group=alt.food.fast-food#13411

From: fun...@home.new (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 00:56:40 -0700
 by: K Wills - Thu, 17 Aug 2023 07:56 UTC

On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 04:00:16 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/12/business/burger-king-whopper/index.html
>>
>> "What we really want to do in the short term is reintroduce America's
>> love affair with the Whopper," Tom Curtis, President of Burger King
>> North America, told CNN Business. The plan is to make sure workers are
>> well trained in making the best possible Whopper, and that kitchens
>> support consistency and ease of preparation.
>>
>> The brand is "evaluating whether or not there are changes to the
>> Whopper that could make it a better product," he said. But the team
>> also doesn't want to risk messing with its best known offering.
>> "[We're] a little bit in the camp of if it ain't broke, don't fix it,"
>> Curtis said.
>>
>> Some people
>> thought the Whopper was fine and nobody was really thinking about
>> changing it. But the fact is-- and Burger King agrees-- that some
>> thought needs to go into improving it.
>>

>> "Training" employees to make "the best possible whopper" is NOT going
>> to bring customers back into the store, IMHO.
>>
>> My suggestions remain as before

>> They could also make it look more like this
>> https://static.independent.co.uk/2022/03/31/14/burger%20king%20whopper%20%281%29.jpg?quality=75&width=1200&auto=webp
>>
>> instead of this
>> https://i.insider.com/624c52c116e2c400196668ac?width=1000&format=jpeg&auto=webp
>
>Just a reminder that webp content is NOT ALLOWED in this newsgroup. Please
>post a link to a format EVERYONE can enjoy.

What is it with you and the lying? Every graphics application can
view webp images. If you can't, it's because you somehow screwed up
your computer.
BTW, webp IS ALLOWED in this newsgroup. Your LYING will never
change this.

--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<qlkrdi9eivupnidmvapcqv4kgkvagebdr7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13412&group=alt.food.fast-food#13412

From: fun...@home.new (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 00:57:00 -0700
 by: K Wills - Thu, 17 Aug 2023 07:57 UTC

On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 04:01:13 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 14 Sep 2022 01:07:57 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>>> But current evidence shows it *is* broke.

>>> That a certain a certain someone claims no one was, or is,
>>>thinking about changing it serves to PROVE many people are.
>>
>> I wonder if now Jenny will claim Burger King executives are monitoring
>> this newsgroup and my suggestions to improve the Whopper. LOL
>
>Nah. All they have to do is read ONE of your post's to realzie what an
>idiot you are. They're not interested in your idea's

Way to admit, though by accident, that you LIED about executives
monitoring the newsgroup.
I can't even imagine how upset your accidental honesty is making
you.

--
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<emkrdi9anl3dhpvlb808slu528dm72fvo7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13413&group=alt.food.fast-food#13413

From: fun...@home.new (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 00:58:03 -0700
 by: K Wills - Thu, 17 Aug 2023 07:58 UTC

On Wed, 16 Aug 2023 16:38:41 -0600, Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me>
wrote:

>In article <61ednX_6VO0aEkH5nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com>,
>jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...
>>
>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> > https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/12/business/burger-king-whopper/index.html
>> >
>> > "What we really want to do in the short term is reintroduce America's
>> > love affair with the Whopper," Tom Curtis, President of Burger King
>> > North America, told CNN Business. The plan is to make sure workers are
>> > well trained in making the best possible Whopper, and that kitchens
>> > support consistency and ease of preparation.
>> >
>> > The brand is "evaluating whether or not there are changes to the
>> > Whopper that could make it a better product," he said. But the team
>> > also doesn't want to risk messing with its best known offering.
>> > "[We're] a little bit in the camp of if it ain't broke, don't fix it,"
>> > Curtis said.
>> >
>> > Some people
>> > thought the Whopper was fine and nobody was really thinking about
>> > changing it. But the fact is-- and Burger King agrees-- that some
>> > thought needs to go into improving it.
>> >

>> > "Training" employees to make "the best possible whopper" is NOT going
>> > to bring customers back into the store, IMHO.
>> >
>> > My suggestions remain as before

>> > They could also make it look more like this
>> > https://static.independent.co.uk/2022/03/31/14/burger%20king%20whopper%20%281%29.jpg?quality=75&width=1200&auto=webp
>> >
>> > instead of this
>> > https://i.insider.com/624c52c116e2c400196668ac?width=1000&format=jpeg&auto=webp
>>
>> Just a reminder that webp content is NOT ALLOWED in this newsgroup. Please
>> post a link to a format EVERYONE can enjoy.
>
>What happens if he don't? Is there something in the manual?

Everyone can enjoy webp images. Unless they are so STUPID they
messed up the settings on their computer. And messing up one's machine
to that degree would be difficult.

--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<KWOdna1Z6dipFzj4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15281&group=alt.food.fast-food#15281

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:25:22 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 19:25 UTC

"Skeeter" <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in message
> In article <61ednX_6VO0aEkH5nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com>,
> jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...
>>
>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>> message
>> > https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/12/business/burger-king-whopper/index.html
>> >
>> > "What we really want to do in the short term is reintroduce America's
>> > love affair with the Whopper," Tom Curtis, President of Burger King
>> > North America, told CNN Business. The plan is to make sure workers are
>> > well trained in making the best possible Whopper, and that kitchens
>> > support consistency and ease of preparation.
>> >
>> > The brand is "evaluating whether or not there are changes to the
>> > Whopper that could make it a better product," he said. But the team
>> > also doesn't want to risk messing with its best known offering.
>> > "[We're] a little bit in the camp of if it ain't broke, don't fix it,"
>> > Curtis said.
>> >
>> > Some people
>> > thought the Whopper was fine and nobody was really thinking about
>> > changing it. But the fact is-- and Burger King agrees-- that some
>> > thought needs to go into improving it.
>> >

>> > "Training" employees to make "the best possible whopper" is NOT going
>> > to bring customers back into the store, IMHO.
>> >
>> > My suggestions remain as before

>> > They could also make it look more like this
>> > https://static.independent.co.uk/2022/03/31/14/burger%20king%20whopper%20%281%29.jpg?quality=75&width=1200&auto=webp
>> >
>> > instead of this
>> > https://i.insider.com/624c52c116e2c400196668ac?width=1000&format=jpeg&auto=webp
>>
>> Just a reminder that webp content is NOT ALLOWED in this newsgroup.
>> Please
>> post a link to a format EVERYONE can enjoy.
>
> What happens if he don't?

Then not everyone may not be able to fully enjoy the content,

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<KWOdnbJZ6dipFzj4nZ2dnZfqn_cAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15286&group=alt.food.fast-food#15286

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:24:15 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 19:24 UTC

> On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 04:01:13 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> I wonder if now Jenny will claim Burger King executives are monitoring
>>> this newsgroup and my suggestions to improve the Whopper. LOL
>>
>>Nah. All they have to do is read ONE of your post's to realzie what an
>>idiot you are. They're not interested in your idea's
>>

> So Jenny admits he was lying when he claimed fast food executives read
> this news group.

No I never said that. What I said was, they don't always take every idea
they see here blindly.

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<m95bqi1jblhudq6gtl10qcihdoj98v2mo4@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15296&group=alt.food.fast-food#15296

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 12:30:17 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 20:30 UTC

On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:24:15 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 04:01:13 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Nah. All they have to do is read ONE of your post's to realzie what an
>>>idiot you are. They're not interested in your idea's
>>>

>> So Jenny admits he was lying when he claimed fast food executives read
>> this news group.
>
>No I never said that.

And Jenny lies AGAIN.

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=1
Lie #25

>What I said was, they don't always take every idea
>they see here blindly.

Lbh ernyyl ner gur qhzorfg zbgureshpxre ba gur cynarg, Wraal.

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<3f5bqi5tsiesv0ub5i01j30ltcn6ruc0mc@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15297&group=alt.food.fast-food#15297

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 12:30:59 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 20:30 UTC

On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:25:22 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Skeeter" <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in message
>> In article <61ednX_6VO0aEkH5nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com>,
>> jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...
>>>
>>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>> message

>>> Just a reminder that webp content is NOT ALLOWED in this newsgroup.
>>> Please
>>> post a link to a format EVERYONE can enjoy.
>>
>> What happens if he don't?
>
>Then not everyone may not be able to fully enjoy the content,

Everyone can view a WEBP graphic.

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<p4hcqite4qu01iltpfv16t0j3385qot6ds@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15318&group=alt.food.fast-food#15318

From: kw1...@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:57:45 -0800
 by: K Wills - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 08:57 UTC

On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:24:15 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 00:56:06 -0700

Again you wait MONTHS to offer more undeniable PROOF that you really
and truly do NEED to lie.

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 04:01:13 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message news:9gk3ih92s5vcpj02o0p4bjgbro9be5sqkl@4ax.com...

>>>Nah. All they have to do is read ONE of your post's to realzie what an
>>>idiot you are. They're not interested in your idea's
>>
>> So Jenny admits he was lying when he claimed fast food executives read
>> this news group.
>
>No I never said that.

Yes you did.

MID: <4a6dnRICpfhCQcrCnZ2dnUU7-YvNnZ2d@supernews.com>

What ever will you do now? Run away from your lie, or add more
lies onto it? We will have to wait and see.

>What I said was, they don't always take every idea
>they see here blindly.

LIAR.
But prove you're telling the truth. Post the MID, or a link to an
archive, where you made the claim you present. If you're lying, and
you are, you will offer neither.
Hey, this is my 15th post for today so far. And I'm not done yet.
Whatever will you do when your fantasy rule is violated? I'm guessing
nothing, but your whining and crying about it is also possible.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<d8hcqipu44is6km9p6hh5pa6h3qk3dotq9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15319&group=alt.food.fast-food#15319

From: kw1...@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:59:22 -0800
 by: K Wills - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 08:59 UTC

On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:25:22 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 16:38:41 -0600

Just shy of five months.
What do you gain from waiting so long to lie? I really want to know.

>"Skeeter" <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in message
>> In article <61ednX_6VO0aEkH5nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com>,
>> jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...
>>>
>>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>> message news:sul0ihdd7u7ik3r71gp7te20k59jsg3osd@4ax.com...

>>> Just a reminder that webp content is NOT ALLOWED in this newsgroup.
>>> Please post a link to a format EVERYONE can enjoy.
>>
>> What happens if he don't?
>
>Then not everyone may not be able to fully enjoy the content,

If they can access Usenet, they can fully enjoy the content.
Since all current browsers can, and do, support the webp file format,
no one will be prevented from seeing.
They ONLY way someone could not is if they screwed up the default
settings in their browser. But only a world class IDIOT would ever
mess with the settings.
This makes post number 16 for me for today, Jenny. Whatever will
you do about this blatant violation of your phantom rule about only 15
posts being permitted per day?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<dbhcqi97etlask6s7h02qajibeojhg23un@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15320&group=alt.food.fast-food#15320

From: kw1...@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <sul0ihdd7u7ik3r71gp7te20k59jsg3osd@4ax.com> <qt23ih5lh4nrjkkufbgtm5kk1brlp3vrk8@4ax.com> <9gk3ih92s5vcpj02o0p4bjgbro9be5sqkl@4ax.com> <61ednX76VO0aEkH5nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@supernews.com> <qtbpdid60ojerpf7p4msps57ajrnfevj23@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <KWOdnbJZ6dipFzj4nZ2dnZfqn_cAAAAA@supernews.com> <m95bqi1jblhudq6gtl10qcihdoj98v2mo4@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 01:00:01 -0800
 by: K Wills - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 09:00 UTC

On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 12:30:17 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>>> So Jenny admits he was lying when he claimed fast food executives read
>>> this news group.
>>
>>No I never said that.
>
>And Jenny lies AGAIN.
>
>http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=1
>Lie #25

For those who want to verify accuracy:

MID: <4a6dnRICpfhCQcrCnZ2dnUU7-YvNnZ2d@supernews.com>

Once more Jenny PROVES he NEEDS to lie and NEEDS to be exposed
for the liar he is.

>>What I said was, they don't always take every idea
>>they see here blindly.
>
>You really are the dumbest motherfucker on the planet, Jenny.

Gurer znl or bar be gjb qhzore. V pna'g pvgr na rknzcyr bss gur
gbc bs zl urnq, ohg fheryl gurer zhfg or ng yrnfg bar.
Naq whfg gb ernyyl hcfrg gur qjrro,

JENNY!

vf orvat cbfgrq. V jbaqre vs vg jvyy jbex.

--
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<jchcqidc3kd7592cf74srdcqjbb8qei3g3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15321&group=alt.food.fast-food#15321

From: kw1...@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 01:00:25 -0800
 by: K Wills - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 09:00 UTC

On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 12:30:59 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>>> What happens if he don't?
>>
>>Then not everyone may not be able to fully enjoy the content,
>
>Everyone can view a WEBP graphic.

I can envision someone screwing up the default settings in their
browser, thereby making it impossible to see. Such a person is
probably going to screw up the default settings in their news reader
as well. Then whine and cry about how people who don't know what he
screwed up refuse to tell him what to change back.
Such a person may not be able to view a WEBP image.

--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<dr6dnS_NII1e0CT4nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15485&group=alt.food.fast-food#15485

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 13:18:26 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 19:18 UTC

"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>Just a reminder that webp content is NOT ALLOWED in this newsgroup.
>>Please
>>post a link to a format EVERYONE can enjoy.
>>

> What is it with you and the lying?

Yawn.

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<3sliril46s86b9lstnc9dg104fscl94t3e@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15512&group=alt.food.fast-food#15512

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 12:09:43 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 20:09 UTC

On Tue, 30 Jan 2024 13:18:26 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>

>>>Just a reminder that webp content is NOT ALLOWED in this newsgroup.
>>>Please
>>>post a link to a format EVERYONE can enjoy.
>>>

>> What is it with you and the lying?
>
>Yawn.

Jenny continues to run from his lies.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=1

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<m2kiri9ksje2bikvlcqqkn7eutk8r5vs4a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15515&group=alt.food.fast-food#15515

From: kw1...@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 00:54:56 -0800
 by: K Wills - Wed, 31 Jan 2024 08:54 UTC

On Tue, 30 Jan 2024 13:18:26 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>

>>>Just a reminder that webp content is NOT ALLOWED in this newsgroup.
>>>Please
>>>post a link to a format EVERYONE can enjoy.
>>>
>> What is it with you and the lying? Every graphics application can
>>view webp images. If you can't, it's because you somehow screwed up
>>your computer.
>> BTW, webp IS ALLOWED in this newsgroup. Your LYING will never
>>change this.
>
>Yawn.

If you find your lying being exposed tiresome, perhaps you should
speak with a mental health care professional about your pathological
lying.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<MpOdnfeLCdij7YD7nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17095&group=alt.food.fast-food#17095

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 13:02:01 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 18:02 UTC

> On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:25:22 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"Skeeter" <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in message
>>> In article <61ednX_6VO0aEkH5nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com>,
>>> jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...

>>> What happens if he don't?
>>
>>Then not everyone may not be able to fully enjoy the content,
>>

> Everyone can view a WEBP graphic.

Incorrect. It is not a fully integrated format, at least not yet. And it's
not just graphic's that are the main concern, so you obviously don't know
what your talking about, and therefore shouldn't be making commentary on
what I decide teh rules will be.

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<MpOdnfaLCdij7YD7nZ2dnZfqn_cAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17106&group=alt.food.fast-food#17106

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 13:04:14 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 18:04 UTC

"K Wills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message
> On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:24:15 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 00:56:06 -0700
>

> Again you wait MONTHS to offer more undeniable PROOF that you really
> and truly do NEED to lie.
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> So Jenny admits he was lying when he claimed fast food executives read
>>> this news group.
>>
>>No I never said that.
>
> Yes you did.
>
> MID: <4a6dnRICpfhCQcrCnZ2dnUU7-YvNnZ2d@supernews.com>

NO, I DIDN'T. I never said THE CEO'S read this newsgroup. not even in your
MID. What I said was, CORPORATE, meaning corporate representave's, monitor
this newsgroup.

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<d4tq1jphcgcubrnh9jk0f8554roaqatn6b@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17108&group=alt.food.fast-food#17108

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 11:41:39 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 18:41 UTC

On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 13:02:01 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:25:22 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Skeeter" <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in message

>>>Then not everyone may not be able to fully enjoy the content,
>>>

>> Everyone can view a WEBP graphic.
>
>Incorrect. It is not a fully integrated format, at least not yet.

You are incorrect. EVERYONE can view them.

>And it's
>not just graphic's that are the main concern, so you obviously don't know
>what your talking about, and therefore shouldn't be making commentary on
>what I decide teh rules will be.

There are no rules.

Read the FAQ
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<k7tq1j9d8qnmh98kk4buis8tq35su9rsgl@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17109&group=alt.food.fast-food#17109

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 11:42:09 -0700
References: <sul0ihdd7u7ik3r71gp7te20k59jsg3osd@4ax.com> <qt23ih5lh4nrjkkufbgtm5kk1brlp3vrk8@4ax.com> <9gk3ih92s5vcpj02o0p4bjgbro9be5sqkl@4ax.com> <61ednX76VO0aEkH5nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@supernews.com> <qtbpdid60ojerpf7p4msps57ajrnfevj23@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <KWOdnbJZ6dipFzj4nZ2dnZfqn_cAAAAA@supernews.com> <p4hcqite4qu01iltpfv16t0j3385qot6ds@4ax.com> <MpOdnfaLCdij7YD7nZ2dnZfqn_cAAAAA@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 18:42 UTC

On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 13:04:14 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

> What I said was, CORPORATE, meaning corporate representave's, monitor
>this newsgroup.

You keep lying about this.