Lake Erie died for your sins.

interests / alt.politics / Ancient History

SubjectAuthor
* Ancient HistoryBradley K. Sherman
`* Re: Ancient HistoryBradley K. Sherman
 +- Re: Ancient HistoryTrump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET
[...]

Pages:12
Ancient History

<svds9c$rb1$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15577&group=alt.politics#15577

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Ancient History
Date: 26 Feb 2022 18:41:48 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 18:41 UTC

10 May 2017:

| President Trump revealed highly classified information to
| the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White
| House meeting last week, according to current and former
| U.S. officials, who said Trump's disclosures jeopardized a
| critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html>

--bks

Re: Ancient History

<sve2qi$gq4$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15582&group=alt.politics#15582

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Ancient History
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 20:33:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 20:33 UTC

> 10 May 2017:
> | President Trump revealed highly classified information to
> | the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White
> | House meeting last week, according to current and former
> | U.S. officials, who said Trump's disclosures jeopardized a
> | critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

4 July 2018:

| "What does July 4th mean to me? Freedom," Sen. Ron Johnson
| chirruped on Twitter on Independence Day.
|
| For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the
| freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other
| Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with
| Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in
| Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian
| nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir
| Putin's regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence
| Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community's
| conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help
| Donald Trump.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html>

--bks

Re: Ancient History

<sve4tk$1rki2$2@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15585&group=alt.politics#15585

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 21:09:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 21:09 UTC

>4 July 2018:
> |
> | "What does July 4th mean to me? Freedom," Sen. Ron Johnson
> | chirruped on Twitter on Independence Day.
> |
> | For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the
> | freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other
> | Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with
> | Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in
> | Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian
> | nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir
> | Putin's regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence
> | Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community's
> | conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help
> | Donald Trump.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-
russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-
4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html>

> --bks

With Kremlin money short due to sanctions, Ron's money is drying up and he
won't have any for the next election.

Re: Ancient History

<svgt0u$1t6kr$90@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15683&group=alt.politics#15683

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 22:12:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Sun, 27 Feb 2022 22:12 UTC

>4 July 2018:
> |
> | "What does July 4th mean to me? Freedom," Sen. Ron Johnson
> | chirruped on Twitter on Independence Day.
> |
> | For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the
> | freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other
> | Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with
> | Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in
> | Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian
> | nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir
> | Putin's regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence
> | Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community's
> | conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help
> | Donald Trump.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-
russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-
4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html>

> --bks

With Kremlin money short due to sanctions, Ron's money is drying up and he
won't have any for the next election.

Re: Ancient History

<svj5ng$1ue4e$97@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15735&group=alt.politics#15735

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 18:53:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 18:53 UTC

>4 July 2018:
> |
> | "What does July 4th mean to me? Freedom," Sen. Ron Johnson
> | chirruped on Twitter on Independence Day.
> |
> | For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the
> | freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other
> | Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with
> | Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in
> | Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian
> | nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir
> | Putin's regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence
> | Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community's
> | conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help
> | Donald Trump.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-
russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-
4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html>

> --bks

With Kremlin money short due to sanctions, Ron's money is drying up and he
won't have any for the next election.

Re: Ancient History

<svje3p$1uiar$32@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15790&group=alt.politics#15790

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 21:16:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 21:16 UTC

>4 July 2018:
> |
> | "What does July 4th mean to me? Freedom," Sen. Ron Johnson
> | chirruped on Twitter on Independence Day.
> |
> | For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the
> | freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other
> | Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with
> | Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in
> | Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian
> | nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir
> | Putin's regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence
> | Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community's
> | conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help
> | Donald Trump.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-
russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-
4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html>

> --bks

With Kremlin money short due to sanctions, Ron's money is drying up and he
won't have any for the next election.

Re: Ancient History

<t00iqd$25o8u$1@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16072&group=alt.politics#16072

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 20:56:45 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 20:56 UTC

>4 July 2018:
> |
> | "What does July 4th mean to me? Freedom," Sen. Ron Johnson
> | chirruped on Twitter on Independence Day.
> |
> | For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the
> | freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other
> | Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with
> | Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in
> | Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian
> | nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir
> | Putin's regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence
> | Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community's
> | conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help
> | Donald Trump.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-
russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-
4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html>

> --bks

With Kremlin money short due to sanctions, Ron's money is drying up and he
won't have any for the next election.

Re: Ancient History

<t0126g$25veb$99@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16111&group=alt.politics#16111

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 01:19:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Sun, 6 Mar 2022 01:19 UTC

>4 July 2018:
> |
> | "What does July 4th mean to me? Freedom," Sen. Ron Johnson
> | chirruped on Twitter on Independence Day.
> |
> | For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the
> | freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other
> | Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with
> | Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in
> | Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian
> | nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir
> | Putin's regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence
> | Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community's
> | conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help
> | Donald Trump.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-
russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-
4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html>

> --bks

With Kremlin money short due to sanctions, Ron's money is drying up and he
won't have any for the next election.

Re: Ancient History

<t03cd9$278h3$42@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16157&group=alt.politics#16157

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 22:25:45 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Sun, 6 Mar 2022 22:25 UTC

>4 July 2018:
> |
> | "What does July 4th mean to me? Freedom," Sen. Ron Johnson
> | chirruped on Twitter on Independence Day.
> |
> | For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the
> | freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other
> | Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with
> | Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in
> | Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian
> | nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir
> | Putin's regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence
> | Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community's
> | conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help
> | Donald Trump.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-
russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-
4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html>

> --bks

With Kremlin money short due to sanctions, Ron's money is drying up and he
won't have any for the next election.

Re: Ancient History

<t04ua3$2843h$18@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16191&group=alt.politics#16191

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 12:37:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Mon, 7 Mar 2022 12:37 UTC

>4 July 2018:
> |
> | "What does July 4th mean to me? Freedom," Sen. Ron Johnson
> | chirruped on Twitter on Independence Day.
> |
> | For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the
> | freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other
> | Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with
> | Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in
> | Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian
> | nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir
> | Putin's regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence
> | Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community's
> | conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help
> | Donald Trump.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-
russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-
4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html>

> --bks

With Kremlin money short due to sanctions, Ron's money is drying up and he
won't have any for the next election.

Re: Ancient History

<t06cmd$28qgl$8@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16241&group=alt.politics#16241

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 01:49:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 01:49 UTC

>4 July 2018:
> |
> | "What does July 4th mean to me? Freedom," Sen. Ron Johnson
> | chirruped on Twitter on Independence Day.
> |
> | For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the
> | freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other
> | Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with
> | Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in
> | Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian
> | nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir
> | Putin's regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence
> | Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community's
> | conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help
> | Donald Trump.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-
russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-
4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html>

> --bks

With Kremlin money short due to sanctions, Ron's money is drying up and he
won't have any for the next election.

Re: Ancient History

<t08bp8$29s8m$17@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16290&group=alt.politics#16290

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 19:45:44 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 19:45 UTC

>4 July 2018:
> |
> | "What does July 4th mean to me? Freedom," Sen. Ron Johnson
> | chirruped on Twitter on Independence Day.
> |
> | For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the
> | freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other
> | Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with
> | Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in
> | Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian
> | nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir
> | Putin's regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence
> | Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community's
> | conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help
> | Donald Trump.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-
russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-
4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html>

> --bks

With Kremlin money short due to sanctions, Ron's money is drying up and he
won't have any for the next election.

Re: Ancient History

<t0au1f$2bei1$32@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16339&group=alt.politics#16339

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 19:09:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Wed, 9 Mar 2022 19:09 UTC

>4 July 2018:
> |
> | "What does July 4th mean to me? Freedom," Sen. Ron Johnson
> | chirruped on Twitter on Independence Day.
> |
> | For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the
> | freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other
> | Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with
> | Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in
> | Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian
> | nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir
> | Putin's regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence
> | Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community's
> | conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help
> | Donald Trump.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-
russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-
4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html>

> --bks

With Kremlin money short due to sanctions, Ron's money is drying up and he
won't have any for the next election.

Re: Ancient History

<t0d4t4$2clu3$13@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16380&group=alt.politics#16380

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 15:19:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 15:19 UTC

>4 July 2018:
> |
> | "What does July 4th mean to me? Freedom," Sen. Ron Johnson
> | chirruped on Twitter on Independence Day.
> |
> | For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the
> | freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other
> | Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with
> | Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in
> | Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian
> | nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir
> | Putin's regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence
> | Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community's
> | conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help
> | Donald Trump.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-
russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-
4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html>

> --bks

With Kremlin money short due to sanctions, Ron's money is drying up and he
won't have any for the next election.

Re: Ancient History

<t0g4o4$2e9h9$12@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16470&group=alt.politics#16470

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 18:34:44 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 18:34 UTC

>4 July 2018:
> |
> | "What does July 4th mean to me? Freedom," Sen. Ron Johnson
> | chirruped on Twitter on Independence Day.
> |
> | For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the
> | freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other
> | Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with
> | Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in
> | Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian
> | nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir
> | Putin's regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence
> | Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community's
> | conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help
> | Donald Trump.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-
russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-
4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html>

> --bks

With Kremlin money short due to sanctions, Ron's money is drying up and he
won't have any for the next election.

Re: Ancient History

<t0g6ah$2ea5g$46@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16487&group=alt.politics#16487

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 19:01:38 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 19:01 UTC

>4 July 2018:
> |
> | "What does July 4th mean to me? Freedom," Sen. Ron Johnson
> | chirruped on Twitter on Independence Day.
> |
> | For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the
> | freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other
> | Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with
> | Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in
> | Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian
> | nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir
> | Putin's regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence
> | Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community's
> | conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help
> | Donald Trump.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-
russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-
4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html>

> --bks

With Kremlin money short due to sanctions, Ron's money is drying up and he
won't have any for the next election.

Re: Ancient History

<t0iajp$2fhuh$1@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16539&group=alt.politics#16539

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 14:27:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Sat, 12 Mar 2022 14:27 UTC

>4 July 2018:
> |
> | "What does July 4th mean to me? Freedom," Sen. Ron Johnson
> | chirruped on Twitter on Independence Day.
> |
> | For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the
> | freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other
> | Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with
> | Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in
> | Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian
> | nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir
> | Putin's regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence
> | Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community's
> | conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help
> | Donald Trump.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-
russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-
4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html>

> --bks

With Kremlin money short due to sanctions, Ron's money is drying up and he
won't have any for the next election.

Re: Ancient History

<t0jb2p$2g3s9$38@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16589&group=alt.politics#16589

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 23:41:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Sat, 12 Mar 2022 23:41 UTC

>4 July 2018:
> |
> | "What does July 4th mean to me? Freedom," Sen. Ron Johnson
> | chirruped on Twitter on Independence Day.
> |
> | For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the
> | freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other
> | Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with
> | Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in
> | Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian
> | nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir
> | Putin's regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence
> | Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community's
> | conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help
> | Donald Trump.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-
russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-
4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html>

> --bks

With Kremlin money short due to sanctions, Ron's money is drying up and he
won't have any for the next election.

Re: Ancient History

<t0kfki$2gncc$79@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16607&group=alt.politics#16607

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 10:05:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 10:05 UTC

>4 July 2018:
> |
> | "What does July 4th mean to me? Freedom," Sen. Ron Johnson
> | chirruped on Twitter on Independence Day.
> |
> | For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the
> | freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other
> | Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with
> | Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in
> | Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian
> | nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir
> | Putin's regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence
> | Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community's
> | conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help
> | Donald Trump.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-
russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-
4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html>

> --bks

With Kremlin money short due to sanctions, Ron's money is drying up and he
won't have any for the next election.

Re: Ancient History

<t0nfm2$2i8k4$144@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16642&group=alt.politics#16642

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 13:24:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 13:24 UTC

>4 July 2018:
> |
> | "What does July 4th mean to me? Freedom," Sen. Ron Johnson
> | chirruped on Twitter on Independence Day.
> |
> | For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the
> | freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other
> | Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with
> | Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in
> | Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian
> | nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir
> | Putin's regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence
> | Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community's
> | conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help
> | Donald Trump.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-
russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-
4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html>

> --bks

With Kremlin money short due to sanctions, Ron's money is drying up and he
won't have any for the next election.

Re: Ancient History

<t0qdno$2k0dn$26@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16672&group=alt.politics#16672

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 16:09:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 16:09 UTC

>4 July 2018:
> |
> | "What does July 4th mean to me? Freedom," Sen. Ron Johnson
> | chirruped on Twitter on Independence Day.
> |
> | For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the
> | freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other
> | Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with
> | Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in
> | Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian
> | nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir
> | Putin's regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence
> | Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community's
> | conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help
> | Donald Trump.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-
russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-
4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html>

> --bks

With Kremlin money short due to sanctions, Ron's money is drying up and he
won't have any for the next election.

Re: Ancient History

<t0qp9j$2k7gp$116@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16692&group=alt.politics#16692

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 19:26:44 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 19:26 UTC

>4 July 2018:
> |
> | "What does July 4th mean to me? Freedom," Sen. Ron Johnson
> | chirruped on Twitter on Independence Day.
> |
> | For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the
> | freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other
> | Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with
> | Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in
> | Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian
> | nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir
> | Putin's regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence
> | Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community's
> | conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help
> | Donald Trump.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-
russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-
4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html>

> --bks

With Kremlin money short due to sanctions, Ron's money is drying up and he
won't have any for the next election.

Re: Ancient History

<t0rl4g$2koa6$38@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16722&group=alt.politics#16722

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 03:21:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 03:21 UTC

>4 July 2018:
> |
> | "What does July 4th mean to me? Freedom," Sen. Ron Johnson
> | chirruped on Twitter on Independence Day.
> |
> | For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the
> | freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other
> | Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with
> | Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in
> | Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian
> | nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir
> | Putin's regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence
> | Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community's
> | conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help
> | Donald Trump.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-
russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-
4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html>

> --bks

With Kremlin money short due to sanctions, Ron's money is drying up and he
won't have any for the next election.

Re: Ancient History

<t0vk50$2n48g$84@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16778&group=alt.politics#16778

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 15:29:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 15:29 UTC

>4 July 2018:
> |
> | "What does July 4th mean to me? Freedom," Sen. Ron Johnson
> | chirruped on Twitter on Independence Day.
> |
> | For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the
> | freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other
> | Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with
> | Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in
> | Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian
> | nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir
> | Putin's regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence
> | Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community's
> | conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help
> | Donald Trump.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eight-republicans-spent-july-4-in-
russia-where-are-the-fireworks/2018/07/06/beae30be-812e-11e8-b658-
4f4d2a1aeef1_story.html>

> --bks

With Kremlin money short due to sanctions, Ron's money is drying up and he
won't have any for the next election.

Re: Ancient History

<t128mc$2oqa5$58@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16814&group=alt.politics#16814

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 15:32:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 15:32 UTC