How many weeks are there in a light year?

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Double Big Mac!

SubjectAuthor
* Double Big Mac!KlausSchadenfreude
+- Re: Double Big Mac!K Wills
+* Re: Double Big Mac!Jerry Sauk
|+* Re: Double Big Mac!KlausSchadenfreude
||`* Re: Double Big Mac!K Wills
|| `* Re: Double Big Mac!Jerry Sauk
||  `- Re: Double Big Mac!KWills
|`- Re: Double Big Mac!K Wills
`* Re: Double Big Mac!Ubiquitous
 `* Re: Double Big Mac!Jerry Sauk
  +- Re: Double Big Mac!Skeeter
  +- Re: Double Big Mac!K Wills
  `- Re: Double Big Mac!Ubiquitous

1
Double Big Mac!

<1meupi1tmo59rk3udgrg1n8gmm29tulosq@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15187&group=alt.food.fast-food#15187

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Double Big Mac!
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 16:49:23 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 00:49 UTC

Beginning January 24, the chain is bringing back the Double Big Mac,
which has four beef patties instead of the usual two, for a limited
time nationwide.

McDonald’s briefly sold the special sandwich in March 2020, announcing
its arrival a few days before the onslaught of the Covid-19 pandemic
in the United States, which forced fast food chains to cut operating
hours and reduce menu offerings, including the Double Big Mac.

Unlike the previous version, this Double Big Mac highlights McDonald’s
overhaul of its core burger offerings, which includes softer buns,
adjusting its grill settings for a better sear and improving how the
cheese melts. Big Macs, in particular, are getting more sauce,
thankfully.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/10/food/mcdonalds-double-big-mac/index.html

Seems like it might be better to just use two Quarter Pounder patties
instead, but what the heck.

Re: Double Big Mac!

<s4cvpi13j1ge9393qmtqbnlql95o3bi1cp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15190&group=alt.food.fast-food#15190

From: kw1...@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Double Big Mac!
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 01:11:02 -0800
 by: K Wills - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 09:11 UTC

On Wed, 10 Jan 2024 16:49:23 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>Beginning January 24, the chain is bringing back the Double Big Mac,
>which has four beef patties instead of the usual two, for a limited
>time nationwide.
>
>McDonald’s briefly sold the special sandwich in March 2020, announcing
>its arrival a few days before the onslaught of the Covid-19 pandemic
>in the United States, which forced fast food chains to cut operating
>hours and reduce menu offerings, including the Double Big Mac.
>
>Unlike the previous version, this Double Big Mac highlights McDonald’s
>overhaul of its core burger offerings, which includes softer buns,
>adjusting its grill settings for a better sear and improving how the
>cheese melts. Big Macs, in particular, are getting more sauce,
>thankfully.
>
>https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/10/food/mcdonalds-double-big-mac/index.html
>
>Seems like it might be better to just use two Quarter Pounder patties
>instead, but what the heck.

It certainly would. But the general public will see the four
patties as much more product. And, really, it is when compared to the
standard Big Mac.

--
If the grass if greener on the other side of the fence,
the septic tank probably has a leak.

Re: Double Big Mac!

<vqicnRTsUra_oz34nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15192&group=alt.food.fast-food#15192

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 13:05:16 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 19:05 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Seems like it might be better to just use two Quarter Pounder patties
> instead, but what the heck.

I already know for a fact they won't make one like that.

Re: Double Big Mac!

<2b01qitaq7srsbobneqp4fm1ikds5ckfv3@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15197&group=alt.food.fast-food#15197

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 16:04:19 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 00:04 UTC

On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 13:05:16 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>

>> Seems like it might be better to just use two Quarter Pounder patties
>> instead, but what the heck.
>
>I already know for a fact they won't make one like that.

Jenny can't comment without lying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqlwT_J6U58

Yes, Jenny, they WILL make one like that.

They will make almost anything you want.
https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/55ae50411500007600173afe.jpeg?ops=scalefit_960_noupscale&format=webp

Re: Double Big Mac!

<9on0qi1nr6j0tcs1abpflbeesm1htpfs0f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15205&group=alt.food.fast-food#15205

From: kw1...@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 06:54:31 -0800
 by: K Wills - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 14:54 UTC

On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 13:05:16 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>

>> Seems like it might be better to just use two Quarter Pounder patties
>> instead, but what the heck.
>
>I already know for a fact they won't make one like that.

What evidence do you have to present that gives you think
knowledge?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Double Big Mac!

<9nh2qil1u570hgs4vl8mh2d16cr17ulkcl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15207&group=alt.food.fast-food#15207

From: kw1...@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 06:54:31 -0800
 by: K Wills - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 14:54 UTC

On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 16:04:19 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 13:05:16 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>>> Seems like it might be better to just use two Quarter Pounder patties
>>> instead, but what the heck.
>>
>>I already know for a fact they won't make one like that.
>
>Jenny can't comment without lying.
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqlwT_J6U58

It will be interesting to see how Jenny tries to divert from the
truth... In four months to a year from now.

>Yes, Jenny, they WILL make one like that.
>
>They will make almost anything you want.
>https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/55ae50411500007600173afe.jpeg?ops=scalefit_960_noupscale&format=webp

Jenny cannot be honest. Unless he makes a mistake. Even when
honesty will benefit him more, he can't be honest.

--
Push to test.

<click>

Release to detonate.

Re: Double Big Mac!

<uptnse$vcqc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15598&group=alt.food.fast-food#15598

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 11:48:13 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 16:48 UTC

klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com wrote:

>Beginning January 24, the chain is bringing back the Double Big Mac,
>which has four beef patties instead of the usual two, for a limited
>time nationwide.

The Big Mac has been an iconic sandwich on the McDonald's Menu since the
beginning of time - but starting on January 24th, McDonald's has now released
the Double Big Mac; featuring TWICE the amount of beef patties. Many are
saying that McDonald's has gone too far and is including too much of a good
thing, but I'll be taking a look and getting to the bottom of this in today's
review!

https://youtu.be/6MY-HC7Q2Wo?si=ZQvAM-C_707HHY_6

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Double Big Mac!

<zfmdnT4lLdYbHF_4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15599&group=alt.food.fast-food#15599

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 12:58:00 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 18:58 UTC

"Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote in message
> klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>Beginning January 24, the chain is bringing back the Double Big Mac,
>>which has four beef patties instead of the usual two, for a limited
>>time nationwide.
>
> The Big Mac has been an iconic sandwich on the McDonald's Menu since the
> beginning of time - but starting on January 24th, McDonald's has now
> released
> the Double Big Mac; featuring TWICE the amount of beef patties. Many are
> saying that McDonald's has gone too far and is including too much of a
> good
> thing, but I'll be taking a look and getting to the bottom of this in
> today's
> review!
>
> https://youtu.be/6MY-HC7Q2Wo?si=ZQvAM-C_707HHY_6

Definately a good idea, however I'm taking a huge break fro mthe big mac
right now due to them adding too much souce. A big mac should be EATEN, not
drunken.

Re: Double Big Mac!

<MPG.402c40ae6994abee991873@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15602&group=alt.food.fast-food#15602

From: Skeeterw...@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 13:13:11 -0700
 by: Skeeter - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 20:13 UTC

In article <zfmdnT4lLdYbHF_4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@supernews.com>,
jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...

> "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote in message
> > klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> >>Beginning January 24, the chain is bringing back the Double Big Mac,
> >>which has four beef patties instead of the usual two, for a limited
> >>time nationwide.
> >
> > The Big Mac has been an iconic sandwich on the McDonald's Menu since the
> > beginning of time - but starting on January 24th, McDonald's has now
> > released
> > the Double Big Mac; featuring TWICE the amount of beef patties. Many are
> > saying that McDonald's has gone too far and is including too much of a
> > good
> > thing, but I'll be taking a look and getting to the bottom of this in
> > today's
> > review!
> >
> > https://youtu.be/6MY-HC7Q2Wo?si=ZQvAM-C_707HHY_6
>

> Definately a good idea, however I'm taking a huge break fro mthe big mac
> right now due to them adding too much souce. A big mac should be EATEN, not
> drunken.

Speaking of drunken, did you read what you posted?

Re: Double Big Mac!

<5uf6si9sbufr7vdp77gd7ms9hjcg4cjl2t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15606&group=alt.food.fast-food#15606

From: kw1...@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 00:32:10 -0800
 by: K Wills - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 08:32 UTC

On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 12:58:00 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote in message
>> klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>>Beginning January 24, the chain is bringing back the Double Big Mac,
>>>which has four beef patties instead of the usual two, for a limited
>>>time nationwide.
>>
>> The Big Mac has been an iconic sandwich on the McDonald's Menu since the
>> beginning of time - but starting on January 24th, McDonald's has now
>> released
>> the Double Big Mac; featuring TWICE the amount of beef patties. Many are
>> saying that McDonald's has gone too far and is including too much of a
>> good
>> thing, but I'll be taking a look and getting to the bottom of this in
>> today's
>> review!
>>
>> https://youtu.be/6MY-HC7Q2Wo?si=ZQvAM-C_707HHY_6
>

>Definately a good idea, however I'm taking a huge break fro mthe big mac
>right now due to them adding too much souce.

Souce (pickled pig parts) is NOT a part of the Big Mac. I do wish
you would cease your LIE that souce is a part of the Big Mac.

>A big mac should be EATEN, not
>drunken.

Drunken?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Double Big Mac!

<d9acnfy7vs-zfI37nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16911&group=alt.food.fast-food#16911

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 00:40:34 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 06:40 UTC

"K Wills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message
> On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 16:04:19 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 13:05:16 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>I already know for a fact they won't make one like that.
>>
>>Jenny can't comment without lying.

> Jenny cannot be honest.

Yawn.

Re: Double Big Mac!

<lra21jdndo6l8m7jj8gks7rssmpvoeu37a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16924&group=alt.food.fast-food#16924

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2024 04:01:35 -0700
 by: KWills - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 11:01 UTC

On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 00:40:34 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"K Wills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 16:04:19 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
>> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Jenny can't comment without lying.
>
>> Jenny cannot be honest.
>>
>>[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
>
>Yawn.

Ibid.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Double Big Mac!

<uvrl8o$2cc1t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17186&group=alt.food.fast-food#17186

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 13:28:55 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 17:28 UTC

jerrysauk@hotmail.com wrote:
> "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>> The Big Mac has been an iconic sandwich on the McDonald's Menu since the
>> beginning of time - but starting on January 24th, McDonald's has now
>> released the Double Big Mac; featuring TWICE the amount of beef patties.
>> Many are saying that McDonald's has gone too far and is including too much
>> of a good thing, but I'll be taking a look and getting to the bottom of
>> this in today's review!
>>
>> https://youtu.be/6MY-HC7Q2Wo?si=ZQvAM-C_707HHY_6
>
>Definately a good idea, however I'm taking a huge break fro mthe big mac
>right now due to them adding too much souce. A big mac should be EATEN,
>not drunken.

Are you getting confused with the Filet-O-Fish?

--
Let's go Brandon!