From: voi...@invalid.noy (NefeshBarYochai)
Subject: Palestinians abused, forced to chant anti-Hamas slogans in ???safe corridor???
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 24 20:48:59 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking
 by: NefeshBarYochai - Fri, 9 Feb 2024 20:48 UTC

By Ruwaida Kamal Amer and Ibtisam Mahdi
February 6, 2024

For several weeks, the city of Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip
has witnessed intense Israeli bombardment by ground and air, as well
as fierce clashes between Israeli forces and Hamas fighters. Israeli
Defense Minister Yoav Gallant announced last week that the army had
successfully dismantled Hamas’ capabilities in the city — a claim
Israel made earlier about Gaza City in the north, only to be proven
wrong. But in Khan Younis, as in the rest of Gaza, it is we civilians
who are bearing the brunt of the violence.

Israeli tanks have besieged two of the most important hospitals still
partially functioning in southern Gaza: Nasser and Al-Amal. Both are
located in the western part of Khan Younis, and have been overwhelmed
since the war began not only with the influx of patients but also with
families seeking shelter after having been displaced from the northern
parts of the Strip. Israeli forces opened fire at the more than 8,000
displaced people sheltering in the vicinity of Nasser Hospital, and
bulldozed graves in the adjacent cemetery — one of at least 16
cemeteries that Israel has desecrated during its operation in Gaza.

Israeli tanks also penetrated the vicinity of Al-Aqsa University at
the western edge of the city, near the previously designated “safe
zone” of Al-Mawasi; targeted the UN Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA)
Training Center, one of the largest shelters in all of Gaza which had
been accommodating up to 40,000 displaced people; and completely
surrounded the western part of Khan Younis refugee camp.

The Israeli army dropped leaflets ordering residents to evacuate Khan
Younis, and in recent days some 120,000 Palestinians have fled the
city through a supposedly “safe corridor” spanning from the west of
the refugee camp to the area of Al-Mawasi near Al-Aqsa University. The
passage through this corridor, however, which is made up of three
Israeli military checkpoints, has for many Palestinians been one of
the most harrowing ordeals since the war began.

According to testimonies from Palestinians who have made the journey,
including one of the authors, those passing through the corridor were
forced to chant slogans against Hamas; many had their belongings
confiscated; and men were separated from their families, stripped, and
subjected to hours of physical abuse and deprivation. All the while,
thousands remain trapped inside Khan Younis, unable to leave their
shelters out of fear of being shot on the streets.

<continue reading>

https://www.972mag.com/khan-younis-safe-corridor-abuse/

Re: Palestinians abused, forced to chant anti-Hamas slogans in 'safe corridor'

<2rzxN.487834$hm1.351535@fx04.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15636&group=alt.food.fast-food#15636

From: andrew.3...@usa.net (Andrew)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 16:28:51 -0800
 by: Andrew - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 00:28 UTC

"NefeshBarYochai" wrote in message news:8m3dsilh7dpq3c9nbvf0l90cmoqjhcls9t@4ax.com...
> By Ruwaida Kamal Amer and Ibtisam Mahdi
> February 6, 2024
>
> For several weeks, the city of Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip
> has witnessed intense Israeli bombardment by ground and air, as well
> as fierce clashes between Israeli forces and Hamas fighters. Israeli
> Defense Minister Yoav Gallant announced last week that the army had
> successfully dismantled Hamas' capabilities in the city - a claim
> Israel made earlier about Gaza City in the north, only to be proven
> wrong. But in Khan Younis, as in the rest of Gaza, it is we civilians
> who are bearing the brunt of the violence.
>
> Israeli tanks have besieged two of the most important hospitals still
> partially functioning in southern Gaza: Nasser and Al-Amal. Both are
> located in the western part of Khan Younis, and have been overwhelmed
> since the war began not only with the influx of patients but also with
> families seeking shelter after having been displaced from the northern
> parts of the Strip. Israeli forces opened fire at the more than 8,000
> displaced people sheltering in the vicinity of Nasser Hospital, and
> bulldozed graves in the adjacent cemetery - one of at least 16
> cemeteries that Israel has desecrated during its operation in Gaza.
>
> Israeli tanks also penetrated the vicinity of Al-Aqsa University at
> the western edge of the city, near the previously designated "safe
> zone" of Al-Mawasi; targeted the UN Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA)
> Training Center, one of the largest shelters in all of Gaza which had
> been accommodating up to 40,000 displaced people; and completely
> surrounded the western part of Khan Younis refugee camp.
>
> The Israeli army dropped leaflets ordering residents to evacuate Khan
> Younis, and in recent days some 120,000 Palestinians have fled the
> city through a supposedly "safe corridor" spanning from the west of
> the refugee camp to the area of Al-Mawasi near Al-Aqsa University. The
> passage through this corridor, however, which is made up of three
> Israeli military checkpoints, has for many Palestinians been one of
> the most harrowing ordeals since the war began.
>
> According to testimonies from Palestinians who have made the journey,
> including one of the authors, those passing through the corridor were
> forced to chant slogans against Hamas; many had their belongings
> confiscated; and men were separated from their families, stripped, and
> subjected to hours of physical abuse and deprivation. All the while,
> thousands remain trapped inside Khan Younis, unable to leave their
> shelters out of fear of being shot on the streets.
>
> <continue reading>
>
> https://www.972mag.com/khan-younis-safe-corridor-abuse/

Israel as a nation state has decidedly *rejected*
their Messiah, *JESUS*.

But not so for many of the Jewish people who
have found truth and salvation in Him.

The teachings of Jesus are *completely opposite*
the actions of the nation state Israel.

Although Israel were the "chosen people", their
history shows the severe judgments from God
that came upon them when they failed (refused)
to follow His counsel.
http://tinyurl.com/y572n9bj

Jesus, the Messiah said:

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills
the prophets and stones those who are sent
to her! How often I would I have gathered
your children together, as a hen gathers her
brood under her wings, but you were not
willing! Behold, your house is left to you
desolate." ~ Matthew 23:37

Re: Palestinians abused, forced to chant anti-Hamas slogans in 'safe corridor'

<E1PxN.320251$PuZ9.269980@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15637&group=alt.food.fast-food#15637

From: hee-pwak...@jack.sovalot (Jack Sovalot)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 18:13:56 GMT
 by: Jack Sovalot - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 18:13 UTC

Andrew wrote:

> "NefeshBarYochai" wrote in message
> > By Ruwaida Kamal Amer and Ibtisam Mahdi
> > February 6, 2024
> >
> > For several weeks, the city of Khan Younis in the southern Gaza
> > Strip has witnessed intense Israeli bombardment by ground and air,
> > as well as fierce clashes between Israeli forces and Hamas
> > fighters. Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant announced last week
> > that the army had successfully dismantled Hamas' capabilities in
> > the city - a claim Israel made earlier about Gaza City in the
> > north, only to be proven wrong. But in Khan Younis, as in the rest
> > of Gaza, it is we civilians who are bearing the brunt of the
> > violence. Israeli tanks have besieged two of the most important
> > hospitals still partially functioning in southern Gaza: Nasser and
> > Al-Amal. Both are located in the western part of Khan Younis, and
> > have been overwhelmed since the war began not only with the influx
> > of patients but also with families seeking shelter after having
> > been displaced from the northern parts of the Strip. Israeli forces
> > opened fire at the more than 8,000 displaced people sheltering in
> > the vicinity of Nasser Hospital, and bulldozed graves in the
> > adjacent cemetery - one of at least 16 cemeteries that Israel has
> > desecrated during its operation in Gaza. Israeli tanks also
> > penetrated the vicinity of Al-Aqsa University at the western edge
> > of the city, near the previously designated "safe zone" of
> > Al-Mawasi; targeted the UN Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) Training
> > Center, one of the largest shelters in all of Gaza which had been
> > accommodating up to 40,000 displaced people; and completely
> > surrounded the western part of Khan Younis refugee camp. The
> > Israeli army dropped leaflets ordering residents to evacuate Khan
> > Younis, and in recent days some 120,000 Palestinians have fled the
> > city through a supposedly "safe corridor" spanning from the west of
> > the refugee camp to the area of Al-Mawasi near Al-Aqsa University.
> > The passage through this corridor, however, which is made up of
> > three Israeli military checkpoints, has for many Palestinians been
> > one of the most harrowing ordeals since the war began. According
> > to testimonies from Palestinians who have made the journey,
> > including one of the authors, those passing through the corridor
> > were forced to chant slogans against Hamas; many had their
> > belongings confiscated; and men were separated from their families,
> > stripped, and subjected to hours of physical abuse and deprivation.
> > All the while, thousands remain trapped inside Khan Younis, unable
> > to leave their shelters out of fear of being shot on the streets.
> >
> > <continue reading>
> >
> > https://www.972mag.com/khan-younis-safe-corridor-abuse/

I seem to recall the Palestinians celebrating 9/11. Remember?

> Israel as a nation state has decidedly rejected
> their Messiah, JESUS.
>
> But not so for many of the Jewish people who
> have found truth and salvation in Him.
>
> The teachings of Jesus are *completely opposite*
> the actions of the nation state Israel.
>
> Although Israel were the "chosen people", their history shows the
> severe judgments from God that came upon them when they failed
> (refused) to follow His counsel.
> http://tinyurl.com/y572n9bj

Because they were religious fanatics who imagined they could defeat the
Romans.

> Jesus, the Messiah said:
>
> "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones
> those who are sent to her! How often I would I have gathered your
> children together, as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, but
> you were not willing! Behold, your house is left to you
> desolate." ~ Matthew 23:37

Manasseh was one of the best kings Judah ever had. But the Bible
denounces him and praises Hezekiah and Josiah. Wanna know the real
reasons for that?

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Palestinians abused, forced to chant anti-Hamas slogans in 'safe corridor'