From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Congresswoman Shot At Jonestown Compares Donald Trump To Cult Leader
Jim Jones
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 15:47:03 +0100
 by: slider - Thu, 5 Aug 2021 14:47 UTC

Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.) compared former President Donald Trump to
the cult leader Jim Jones, telling CNN’s Brian Stelter that “there is no
question that you could compare the two men as “merchants of deceit.” In
an interview on Reliable Sources Sunday, Speier, who was shot five times
and left for dead during the Jonestown massacre, said Republican
supporters of the former president were displaying “cult-like behavior.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyella/2021/08/01/congresswoman-shot-at-jonestown-compares-donald-trump-to-cult-leader-jim-jones/

“You look at Donald Trump, a charismatic leader, who was able to continue
to talk in terms that appealed to those who were disaffected,
disillusioned and who were looking for something, much like those who
became part of Jim Jones’ congregation, the Peoples Temple,” Speier said.
“They were lost souls, and the only difference between Jim Jones and
Donald Trump is the fact that we now have social media. So all these
people can find themselves in ways that they couldn’t find themselves
before.”

In November 1978, Speier was an aide to Rep. Leo Ryan, traveling with the
congressman to Guyana on a fact-finding trip to visit Jonestown, where
hundreds of followers of Jones were living in a jungle settlement.

As Ryan and others prepared to leave at an airstrip they were shot by
gunmen associated with Jones’ cult, the People’s Temple. Ryan and four
others were killed, and Speier was left for dead but survived.

Later, Jones is believed to have ordered his followers to drink
cyanide-laced punch, and more than 900 people died, including Jones.

On CNN, Speier said Jones, like Trump, “made people not look at facts, not
think independently, and sowed a story for them that was destructive.”

Speier said Trump’s influence extends to Congress, where the former
president’s supporters seem unwilling or unable to accept the truth of the
2020 election. “The big lie has now been embraced by the majority of
members on the Republican side in the House of Representatives,” she said.
“They are now paralyzed to speak truth. They know that the election was
not stolen. They know that it was held properly. They know that there was
not massive fraud, and yet they will continue to mouth those words because
their leader, Donald Trump, wants to hear them.”

### - this made me laff because it's sooo damn... accurate??

coz yes folks all ya's NOW need, apparently heh... is an expensive-looking
trumpy-membership card (only $35 minimum donation for a cheap 10c card
heh) and you TOO can now be an official member of the cult of trump party,
isn't that great?? - whoo-hoo! - put on the hammer records, we're all
ready to dance! :)))

this sad state of affairs perforce being the problem of people who DON'T
pay attention to history? they's unthinkingly doomed to endlessly repeat
it!

now hands-up ALL those that DIDN'T learn that particular lesson the FIRST
time round??

what... ALL OF YA'S???

well lol fuck me!

cooo-wee then all you cult members, it's nearly cool-aid rehearsal time!
:)))

swallow all that crap and one day it'll prolly even be the real thing :D

(it's no wonder really this planet is going to the dogs then huh: they's
literally all as-dumb as a bucket of rocks... duh)

Re: Congresswoman Shot At Jonestown Compares Donald Trump To Cult Leader Jim Jones

<c14b2e4b-b0aa-4e63-b130-ea39750f88aan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1542&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1542

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 11:28:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Congresswoman Shot At Jonestown Compares Donald Trump To Cult
Leader Jim Jones
From: yaozuw...@gmail.com (Feng Bojing)
 by: Feng Bojing - Thu, 5 Aug 2021 18:28 UTC

On Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 10:47:10 AM UTC-4, slider wrote:
> [...]
> heh) and you TOO can now be an official member of the cult of trump party,
> isn't that great?? - whoo-hoo! - put on the hammer records, we're all
> ready to dance! :)))
>
> this sad state of affairs perforce being the problem of people who DON'T
> pay attention to history? they's unthinkingly doomed to endlessly repeat
> it!
>
> now hands-up ALL those that DIDN'T learn that particular lesson the FIRST
> time round??
>
> what... ALL OF YA'S???
>
> well lol fuck me!
>
> cooo-wee then all you cult members, it's nearly cool-aid rehearsal time!
> :)))
>
> swallow all that crap and one day it'll prolly even be the real thing :D
>
> (it's no wonder really this planet is going to the dogs then huh: they's
> literally all as-dumb as a bucket of rocks... duh)

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3410018/biggest-us-navy-drills-40-years-world-war-three/

Us true blooded communist crush imperial running dogs.
We have many more viruses and five dead baby vaccine.
We take imperial babies and grow vaccine and imperialist.
Ha to you, we pure communist glory, we conquer Australia too.
Sun rising on pure empire. Comrade Slider new Minister of Truth.
Congratulations on promotion. Trump is reincarnated Hitler.
Hitler must be stopped, all imperialist must die except Taiwan.
Feng need new laptop for gaming, then crush Taiwan with missiles.
Ha war is peace. Dead baby vaccine funny joke, ha! Still get virus.

Feng Girlfriend Make This
https://youtu.be/7JCl0O0oWlA

Re: Congresswoman Shot At Jonestown Compares Donald Trump To Cult Leader Jim Jones

<440011a0-7132-4f5b-b384-230d8a55e41en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1543&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1543

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 11:46:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Congresswoman Shot At Jonestown Compares Donald Trump To Cult Leader Jim Jones
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Thu, 5 Aug 2021 18:46 UTC

From Yesterday
https://youtu.be/7JCl0O0oWlA

The Blind Prince - Two Ladies Of The Tea Cups

Pt-01
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.dreams.castaneda/p46AowCXOqE
Pt-02
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.dreams.castaneda/BaL0snmS82I
Part-03
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.dreams.castaneda/nO9_1tmfyWM
Part-04
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.dreams.castaneda/XVZmTrkLNQk
Part-05
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.dreams.castaneda/wfLnAo9be00
Part-06
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.dreams.castaneda/8pvexeBYMF0
Part-07
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.dreams.castaneda/UKsNtoxkG8M
Part-08
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.dreams.castaneda/J1b7vIVic6M
Part-09
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.dreams.castaneda/KHRkbtgK6LE
Part-10
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.dreams.castaneda/1B0zSLaVtFo

[]

Eternal/Totality/Infinite = -8-

-8-

_0_

_0_

-8-

Re: Congresswoman Shot At Jonestown Compares Donald Trump To Cult Leader Jim Jones

<i1k9hgt7a6r9qgabcse0fnshkmi0v1lf0s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1568&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1568

From: abo...@boomer.rang.com.au (Abo Henry)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 15:41:41 +0800
 by: Abo Henry - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 07:41 UTC

On Thu, 5 Aug 2021 11:28:59 -0700 (PDT), Feng Bojing
<yaozuwing@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> :)))
>>
>> swallow all that crap and one day it'll prolly even be the real thing :D
>>
>> (it's no wonder really this planet is going to the dogs then huh: they's
>> literally all as-dumb as a bucket of rocks... duh)
>

>https://www.the-sun.com/news/3410018/biggest-us-navy-drills-40-years-world-war-three/
>

>Us true blooded communist crush imperial running dogs.
>We have many more viruses and five dead baby vaccine.
>We take imperial babies and grow vaccine and imperialist.
>Ha to you, we pure communist glory, we conquer Australia too.
>Sun rising on pure empire. Comrade Slider new Minister of Truth.
>Congratulations on promotion. Trump is reincarnated Hitler.
>Hitler must be stopped, all imperialist must die except Taiwan.
>Feng need new laptop for gaming, then crush Taiwan with missiles.
>Ha war is peace. Dead baby vaccine funny joke, ha! Still get virus.

You filthy Choag scum, you NEVER concquer my country. We stop you on
the beaches with nulla nulla and boomerang. We point the BONE at you
and all your mates. We sink you with bark canoe.

We stop selling you iron ore. We first in China, we make land rights
claim on Beijing.

We crush you and spear you in the thigh.

You never take our land from us.

Abo
"Capitalism is the exploitation of man by man,
whereas communism is the reverse"

Old Russian joke