Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX943)
Subject: Putin is Nuts, Joe is Senile - Fate Of The World Depends On Them ...
Marvelous Eh ?
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 23:01:16 -0500
 by: 25.BX943 - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 04:01 UTC

Just great eh ? In Russia we have Putin - who pretty
much locked himself away during Covid and thus lost
touch with reality. Reports say he has become ultra
paranoid. On the flip we have Joe Biden - who has also
lost touch with reality due to other causes - and has
become a sock puppet of his neo-Marxist handlers.

And on THESE TWO hangs the fate of civilization, perhaps
even the species.

Putin just raised his nuclear alert level - even though
he SHOULD know that nobody is going to invade Russia. Just
the sanctions alone feel like a bona-fide existential
threat, a sort of atomic attack. But DOES he know that
nobody is going to nuke Russia ? He IS Russia so far as
he's concerned.

There were a few photos release of when Putin was telling
his top generals to raise the nuke alert level. The look
on their faces - that "Uh Oh" look - as they listened to
Putin ......... it's the look you give people who have
gone a bit bonkers. Putin might well just 'disappear'
mysteriously in the very near future. I think he's worn
out his welcome at this point. That happens in Russia.

(and no, neo-comms, yer favorite Reds in Russia are
NOT going to return to power - more likely they'll
get what Putin gets)

One serious concern ... at least in the USSR days the
nuclear C&C structure was different than in the west,
not so much "top down". Field commanders had the
discretion to launch. The de-centralization was, at
the time, a strength - even if Moscow was vaporized
there were plenty who could retaliate. TODAY, I'm
not so sure how it's done. Putin - even a nutso Putin,
still DOES have his loyal servants. Would the west
be willing to absorb a few nuke hits from these people
without starting the all-fatal total retaliation strikes ?

Yes folks, it's back to the 80s ... we DO have to think
about the big bombs falling again. I figure 90 percent
fatalities within a year, maybe worse. Some remote
parts of the world might survive ... some of those
islands in the Indian Ocean ... bits of Africa and
S.America. Worried about "social justice" or Wokeism
or all the other piddly shit ? A slap in the face -
all that shit means DICK if you're rotting from
radiation or starvation.