From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Nothing to See Here
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 10:35:08 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 15:35 UTC

Will, slave'ocrats are the party of the Ku Klux Klan. Slavery is in
their DNA.

"Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are responsible for the worst plague of
slavery in America since the Civil War."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ted-cruz-releases-graphic-video-detailing-narco-slave-trade-southern-border-barbaric
----------
Progress... it's holding us back.

Re: OT? - Nothing to See Here

<saVDK.494918$ssF.220383@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15738&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15738

Subject: Re: OT? - Nothing to See Here
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 13:06:31 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 17:06 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> Will, slave'ocrats are the party of the Ku Klux Klan. Slavery is in
> their DNA.
>

>  "Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are responsible for the worst plague of
> slavery in America since the Civil War."
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ted-cruz-releases-graphic-video-detailing-narco-slave-trade-southern-border-barbaric

It's just a transitory challenge that will end when Kakala gets to the
root of the problem.

And now that a major Dem sewer is getting a personal taste of the
"negative externalities" of an open border, at the end of the day
going forward, an inflection point may be just over the horizon.
During a press conference Tuesday, Mayor Eric Adams said that the
influx of illegal aliens has proven a “real burden” on New York City’s
safety net and public services.

“This is a real burden on New Yorkers as we’re trying to do the right
thing. We already have an overburdened shelter system. So now we’re
talking about food, clothing, school. This is going to impact our
schools because we do not turn away individuals because they are
undocumented,” Adams said.

“Translation services. There is just a whole host of things that this
is going to produce,” he added, referring to the expected negative
externalities from the surge of asylum seekers arriving in the city.
“We need help.”

On Tuesday, Adams petitioned the federal government to provide aid to
support the city as it accommodates the large numbers of immigrants.
Over 2,800 people have entered New York City’s shelter system, he said.
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/mayor-adams-influx-of-illegal-aliens-a-real-burden-on-new-yorkers/

However comma his solution to the "negative externalities" is not a
surprise - federal government aid. Bail us out, Uncle Joe. We'll worry
about the hole in the boat later.

And I like that "negative externalities". I hope I can remember it
long enough to efficaciously use it before I'm literally overcome by
the significance of the passage of time.

--
bill

Re: OT? - Nothing to See Here

<tbp7o5$23eup$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15739&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15739

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 12:20:05 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 17:20 UTC

On 7/26/2022 12:06 PM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>> Will, slave'ocrats are the party of the Ku Klux Klan. Slavery is in
>> their DNA.
>>

>>   "Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are responsible for the worst plague of
>> slavery in America since the Civil War."
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ted-cruz-releases-graphic-video-detailing-narco-slave-trade-southern-border-barbaric
>

> It's just a transitory challenge that will end when Kakala gets to the
> root of the problem.
>
> And now that a major Dem sewer is getting a personal taste of the
> "negative externalities" of an open border, at the end of the day going
> forward, an inflection point may be just over the horizon.
> During a press conference Tuesday, Mayor Eric Adams said that the influx
> of illegal aliens has proven a “real burden” on New York City’s safety
> net and public services.
>
> “This is a real burden on New Yorkers as we’re trying to do the right
> thing. We already have an overburdened shelter system. So now we’re
> talking about food, clothing, school. This is going to impact our
> schools because we do not turn away individuals because they are
> undocumented,” Adams said.
>
> “Translation services. There is just a whole host of things that this is
> going to produce,” he added, referring to the expected negative
> externalities from the surge of asylum seekers arriving in the city. “We
> need help.”
>
> On Tuesday, Adams petitioned the federal government to provide aid to
> support the city as it accommodates the large numbers of immigrants.
> Over 2,800 people have entered New York City’s shelter system, he said.
> https://www.nationalreview.com/news/mayor-adams-influx-of-illegal-aliens-a-real-burden-on-new-yorkers/
>

> However comma his solution to the "negative externalities" is not a
> surprise - federal government aid. Bail us out, Uncle Joe. We'll worry
> about the hole in the boat later.
>
> And I like that "negative externalities". I hope I can remember it long
> enough to efficaciously use it before I'm literally overcome by the
> significance of the passage of time.

Not really a problem for the doofuses running NYC. They will just raise
taxes to cover it.

--
Progressives... holding back progress since the dawn of time.