You definitely intend to start living sometime soon.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: HawHawHaw!

SubjectAuthor
* HawHawHaw!bfh
`* Re: HawHawHaw!film...@gmail.com
 `* Re: HawHawHaw!bfh
  `* Re: HawHawHaw!film...@gmail.com
   +- Re: HawHawHaw!bfh
   +- Re: HawHawHaw!bfh
   `- Re: HawHawHaw!George.Anthony

1
HawHawHaw!

<1BgDK.613517$5fVf.160465@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15708&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15708

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Subject: HawHawHaw!
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 14:55:57 -0400
 by: bfh - Sun, 24 Jul 2022 18:55 UTC

Weaponized Black Assault Dog of War.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1549651495997476864

At the end of the day going forward, I allege that I think I might
want one - if it can be easily modified to efficaciously handle the
full auto recoil and literally do its own large magazine swaps.

Ban them now! Somebody should do something before there are literally
dozens of them running around patrolling ferry lines, and also
spraying perfectly healthy people parking in Walmart handicapped
spaces. They also might be used in campgrounds to neutralize people
whose campfires are exceeding established smoke metrics outside the
borders of their assigned campsite - close that loophole right at the
beginning.

--
bill

Re: HawHawHaw!

<f1d59d50-4137-4ae3-bdef-a2c13a53f383n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15709&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15709

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 13:06:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: HawHawHaw!
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Sun, 24 Jul 2022 20:06 UTC

On Sunday, July 24, 2022 at 11:56:00 AM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> Weaponized Black Assault Dog of War.
>
> https://twitter.com/i/status/1549651495997476864
>
> At the end of the day going forward, I allege that I think I might
> want one - if it can be easily modified to efficaciously handle the
> full auto recoil and literally do its own large magazine swaps.
>
> Ban them now! Somebody should do something before there are literally
> dozens of them running around patrolling ferry lines, and also
> spraying perfectly healthy people parking in Walmart handicapped
> spaces. They also might be used in campgrounds to neutralize people
> whose campfires are exceeding established smoke metrics outside the
> borders of their assigned campsite - close that loophole right at the
> beginning.
>
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

Back in the 80s, a company invented a remote controlled robot prison guard they wanted to sell to the CA Dept of Corrections... It looked sort of like R2D2, only with rubber tracks on the bottom, enabling it to climb stairs... It had cameras, speakers, was festooned with barrels, using several charges of double aught buckshot, and an extending arm with pinchers, to grab someone out of a cell, or crowd, various squirters for CS gas, and could be totally electrified, like a rolling taser... It weighted 1600 lbs.... Unfortunately, all any of us ever saw were pix of it, but all the hacks thought it would make a great partner that wouldn't bum smokes, or complain of personal problems during the shift.....

Uncle Bighouse

Re: HawHawHaw!

<O8lDK.43507$Sf2.32593@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15712&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15712

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 20:07:10 -0400
 by: bfh - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 00:07 UTC

film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, July 24, 2022 at 11:56:00 AM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> Weaponized Black Assault Dog of War.
>>
>> https://twitter.com/i/status/1549651495997476864
>>
>> At the end of the day going forward, I allege that I think I
>> might want one - if it can be easily modified to efficaciously
>> handle the full auto recoil and literally do its own large
>> magazine swaps.
>>
>> Ban them now! Somebody should do something before there are
>> literally dozens of them running around patrolling ferry lines,
>> and also spraying perfectly healthy people parking in Walmart
>> handicapped spaces. They also might be used in campgrounds to
>> neutralize people whose campfires are exceeding established smoke
>> metrics outside the borders of their assigned campsite - close
>> that loophole right at the beginning.
>>
>> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> Back in the 80s, a company invented a remote controlled robot
> prison guard they wanted to sell to the CA Dept of Corrections...
> It looked sort of like R2D2, only with rubber tracks on the
> bottom, enabling it to climb stairs... It had cameras, speakers,
> was festooned with barrels, using several charges of double aught
> buckshot, and an extending arm with pinchers, to grab someone out
> of a cell, or crowd, various squirters for CS gas, and could be
> totally electrified, like a rolling taser... It weighted 1600
> lbs.... Unfortunately, all any of us ever saw were pix of it,
> but all the hacks thought it would make a great partner that
> wouldn't bum smokes, or complain of personal problems during the
> shift.....

As soon as it realized you didn't want it in the break room with you,
and discovered that it had no sensors with which to enjoy doughnuts,
it would have turned on you.

--
bill

Re: HawHawHaw!

<ec5cd58a-a1a7-4b4d-bae8-5dc78f8d1921n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15716&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15716

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 23:17:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 06:17 UTC

On Sunday, July 24, 2022 at 5:07:12 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> film...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Sunday, July 24, 2022 at 11:56:00 AM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> >> Weaponized Black Assault Dog of War.
> >>
> >> https://twitter.com/i/status/1549651495997476864
> >>
> >> At the end of the day going forward, I allege that I think I
> >> might want one - if it can be easily modified to efficaciously
> >> handle the full auto recoil and literally do its own large
> >> magazine swaps.
> >>
> >> Ban them now! Somebody should do something before there are
> >> literally dozens of them running around patrolling ferry lines,
> >> and also spraying perfectly healthy people parking in Walmart
> >> handicapped spaces. They also might be used in campgrounds to
> >> neutralize people whose campfires are exceeding established smoke
> >> metrics outside the borders of their assigned campsite - close
> >> that loophole right at the beginning.
> >>
> >> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
> >
> > Back in the 80s, a company invented a remote controlled robot
> > prison guard they wanted to sell to the CA Dept of Corrections...
> > It looked sort of like R2D2, only with rubber tracks on the
> > bottom, enabling it to climb stairs... It had cameras, speakers,
> > was festooned with barrels, using several charges of double aught
> > buckshot, and an extending arm with pinchers, to grab someone out
> > of a cell, or crowd, various squirters for CS gas, and could be
> > totally electrified, like a rolling taser... It weighted 1600
> > lbs.... Unfortunately, all any of us ever saw were pix of it,
> > but all the hacks thought it would make a great partner that
> > wouldn't bum smokes, or complain of personal problems during the
> > shift.....
> As soon as it realized you didn't want it in the break room with you,
> and discovered that it had no sensors with which to enjoy doughnuts,
> it would have turned on you.
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

This was almost 40 years ago, back when machines knew their place!

Boss Bighouse

Re: HawHawHaw!

<DjrDK.528567$zgr9.136872@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15717&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15717

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 03:08:19 -0400
 by: bfh - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 07:08 UTC

film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, July 24, 2022 at 5:07:12 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> film...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Back in the 80s, a company invented a remote controlled robot
>>> prison guard they wanted to sell to the CA Dept of Corrections...
>>> It looked sort of like R2D2, only with rubber tracks on the
>>> bottom, enabling it to climb stairs... It had cameras, speakers,
>>> was festooned with barrels, using several charges of double aught
>>> buckshot, and an extending arm with pinchers, to grab someone out
>>> of a cell, or crowd, various squirters for CS gas, and could be
>>> totally electrified, like a rolling taser... It weighted 1600
>>> lbs.... Unfortunately, all any of us ever saw were pix of it,
>>> but all the hacks thought it would make a great partner that
>>> wouldn't bum smokes, or complain of personal problems during the
>>> shift.....
>> As soon as it realized you didn't want it in the break room with you,
>> and discovered that it had no sensors with which to enjoy doughnuts,
>> it would have turned on you.
>> --
>> bill
>> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> This was almost 40 years ago, back when machines knew their place!
>
> Boss Bighouse

Machinist!
What?
OK, well then.......Luddite!, too.

--
bill

Re: HawHawHaw!

<EaHDK.534157$zgr9.222044@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15724&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15724

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 21:11:00 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 01:11 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 7/24/2022 11:17 PM, film...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> As soon as it realized you didn't want it in the break room with you,
>>> and discovered that it had no sensors with which to enjoy doughnuts,
>>> it would have turned on you.
>>> --
>>> bill
>>> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>>
>> This was almost 40 years ago,  back when machines knew their place!
>>
>> Boss Bighouse
>>

> "Chess-playing robot breaks young boy's finger during match in Moscow
>
> The incident happened after the 7-year-old hurried the artificial
> intelligence-powered robot, the president of the Moscow Chess
> Federation told the Russian state news agency Tass."
>
> https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/chess-robot-breaks-boys-finger-during-match-moscow-tournament-rcna39784

When I was a little boy, my mother taught me two very important things:
1. Don't run with scissors in your hand.
2. Don't piss off a robot.

--
bill

Re: HawHawHaw!

<tbp2fk$224l2$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15736&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15736

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 10:50:12 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 15:50 UTC

Checkmate!

--
Progress... it's holding us back.