In spite of everything, I still believe that people are good at heart. -- Anne Frank

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Food for thought

SubjectAuthor
* Food for thoughtChadlee Anvil Bryant
+- Re: Food for thought%
`* Re: Food for thoughtJerry Sauk
 `* Re: Food for thoughtKlausSchadenfreude
  `* Re: Food for thoughtJerry Sauk
   +- Re: Food for thoughtK Wills
   `- Re: Food for thoughtKlausSchadenfreude

1
Food for thought

<j5n6lh1r72vf5giiqqvbclih417bo7jkuk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11811&group=alt.food.fast-food#11811

Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Food for thought
From: flakey...@aol.com (Chadlee Anvil Bryant)
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 22 03:27:41 UTC
 by: Chadlee Anvil Bryant - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 03:27 UTC

Suppose you and your family were invited to dine at one of the
fancier, more expensive restaurants in your geographic area. Once
seated, you notice an overweight couple, husband and wife, occupying
the table next to yours. You place your order and after a brief wait,
your dinner arrives. As your family begins to eat, the gentleman
sitting at the next table lets out a very loud, sustained fart. The
whole time he's farting, she's laughing hysterically. The words
'Excuse me" or "Sorry" were never uttered. About a minute later, she
lets out a blast even louder, longer and this one smelt nasty. Like,
really nasty. They both were rolling-over laughing. She laughed so
hard she fell off her chair. They repeat this pattern at least two
more times. Needless to say, the whole disgusting episode leaves your
family unable to eat. Would you pay for your uneaten meals or insist
that the restaurant obsorb the cost for their neglect to confront the
situation.

Re: Food for thought

<tj2t7q$1i8f$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11817&group=alt.food.fast-food#11817

Followup: alt.idiots
From: david.ke...@pisscent.org (%)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.atheism
Subject: Re: Food for thought
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 04:15:55 -0400
 by: % - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 08:15 UTC

KWills wrote:
> Chadlee Anvil Bryant wrote:
>> Suppose you and your family were invited to dine at one of the
>> fancier, more expensive restaurants in your geographic area. Once
>> seated, you notice an overweight couple, husband and wife, occupying
>> the table next to yours. You place your order and after a brief wait,
>> your dinner arrives. As your family begins to eat, the gentleman
>> sitting at the next table lets out a very loud, sustained fart. The
>> whole time he's farting, she's laughing hysterically. The words
>> 'Excuse me" or "Sorry" were never uttered. About a minute later, she
>> lets out a blast even louder, longer and this one smelt nasty. Like,
>> really nasty. They both were rolling-over laughing. She laughed so
>> hard she fell off her chair. They repeat this pattern at least two
>> more times. Needless to say, the whole disgusting episode leaves your
>> family unable to eat. Would you pay for your uneaten meals or insist
>> that the restaurant obsorb the cost for their neglect to confront the
>> situation.
>>

> That's a very ass-toot observation!
>
> --
> KWills
> Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
> counselor.
> https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
> All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/

lardass felon kwills huffs fat fuck chad's farts

https://postimg.cc/PPCLNsvD LOL!

Re: Food for thought

<KR-cnSRo06isyr_4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13947&group=alt.food.fast-food#13947

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 02:05:56 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 07:05 UTC

"Chadlee Anvil Bryant" <flakey741@aol.com> wrote in message
> Suppose you and your family were invited to dine at one of the
> fancier, more expensive restaurants in your geographic area. Once
> seated, you notice an overweight couple, husband and wife, occupying
> the table next to yours. You place your order and after a brief wait,
> your dinner arrives. As your family begins to eat, the gentleman
> sitting at the next table lets out a very loud, sustained fart. The
> whole time he's farting, she's laughing hysterically. The words
> 'Excuse me" or "Sorry" were never uttered. About a minute later, she
> lets out a blast even louder, longer and this one smelt nasty. Like,
> really nasty. They both were rolling-over laughing. She laughed so
> hard she fell off her chair. They repeat this pattern at least two
> more times. Needless to say, the whole disgusting episode leaves your
> family unable to eat. Would you pay for your uneaten meals or insist
> that the restaurant obsorb the cost for their neglect to confront the
> situation.

Easy. the resoutant has to pay. If they want, they can bill the other
customer's for it.

Re: Food for thought

<er35iid6ftt7mqou15j63cj5548pvnpjhg@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13960&group=alt.food.fast-food#13960

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 04:18:00 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 11:18 UTC

On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 02:05:56 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Chadlee Anvil Bryant" <flakey741@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Suppose you and your family were invited to dine at one of the
>> fancier, more expensive restaurants in your geographic area. Once
>> seated, you notice an overweight couple, husband and wife, occupying
>> the table next to yours. You place your order and after a brief wait,
>> your dinner arrives. As your family begins to eat, the gentleman
>> sitting at the next table lets out a very loud, sustained fart. The
>> whole time he's farting, she's laughing hysterically. The words
>> 'Excuse me" or "Sorry" were never uttered. About a minute later, she
>> lets out a blast even louder, longer and this one smelt nasty. Like,
>> really nasty. They both were rolling-over laughing. She laughed so
>> hard she fell off her chair. They repeat this pattern at least two
>> more times. Needless to say, the whole disgusting episode leaves your
>> family unable to eat. Would you pay for your uneaten meals or insist
>> that the restaurant obsorb the cost for their neglect to confront the
>> situation.
>
>Easy. the resoutant has to pay. If they want, they can bill the other
>customer's for it.

No, the restaurant does not have to pay anything, fool. It's not their
fault, they are not liable in anyway, they have no right to "bill"
other customers. There is no "neglect."

I expect you'll not comment on this for over a year like the other
posts you've been responding to.

Re: Food for thought

<25WdnalMyOXUWVP4nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15735&group=alt.food.fast-food#15735

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 20:10:16 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 02:10 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 02:05:56 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"Chadlee Anvil Bryant" <flakey741@aol.com> wrote in message
>>> Suppose you and your family were invited to dine at one of the
>>> fancier, more expensive restaurants in your geographic area. Once
>>> seated, you notice an overweight couple, husband and wife, occupying
>>> the table next to yours. You place your order and after a brief wait,
>>> your dinner arrives. As your family begins to eat, the gentleman
>>> sitting at the next table lets out a very loud, sustained fart. The
>>> whole time he's farting, she's laughing hysterically. The words
>>> 'Excuse me" or "Sorry" were never uttered. About a minute later, she
>>> lets out a blast even louder, longer and this one smelt nasty. Like,
>>> really nasty. They both were rolling-over laughing. She laughed so
>>> hard she fell off her chair. They repeat this pattern at least two
>>> more times. Needless to say, the whole disgusting episode leaves your
>>> family unable to eat. Would you pay for your uneaten meals or insist
>>> that the restaurant obsorb the cost for their neglect to confront the
>>> situation.
>>
>>Easy. the resoutant has to pay. If they want, they can bill the other
>>customer's for it.
>>

> No, the restaurant does not have to pay anything, fool. It's not their
> fault, they are not liable in anyway, they have no right to "bill"
> other customers. There is no "neglect."
>
> I expect you'll not comment on this for over a year like the other
> posts you've been responding to.

So basically your saying that a restounrant has a right to neglect thier
customer's once they've been served thier food? And the customer still has
to pay for it?

Re: Food for thought

<g5dusil5561ufnv6g7ihrfgoa87rpcb5ek@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15743&group=alt.food.fast-food#15743

From: kw1...@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 02:11:33 -0800
 by: K Wills - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 10:11 UTC

On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 20:10:16 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 02:05:56 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"Chadlee Anvil Bryant" <flakey741@aol.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>>Easy. the resoutant has to pay. If they want, they can bill the other
>>>customer's for it.
>>>

>> No, the restaurant does not have to pay anything, fool. It's not their
>> fault, they are not liable in anyway, they have no right to "bill"
>> other customers. There is no "neglect."
>>
>> I expect you'll not comment on this for over a year like the other
>> posts you've been responding to.
>
>So basically your saying that a restounrant has a right to neglect thier
>customer's once they've been served thier food? And the customer still has
>to pay for it?

Cite applicable law(s) or regulation(s) that would require the
restaurant to absorb the cost. If you're just lying, you will offer
only avoidance, if you don't run away from the truth.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

www.avg.com

Re: Food for thought

<6ggusidod3s4q50faok10pcnc41q0a3hf8@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15745&group=alt.food.fast-food#15745

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 03:08:44 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 11:08 UTC

On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 20:10:16 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 02:05:56 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Chadlee Anvil Bryant" <flakey741@aol.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>>Easy. the resoutant has to pay. If they want, they can bill the other
>>>customer's for it.
>>>

>> No, the restaurant does not have to pay anything, fool. It's not their
>> fault, they are not liable in anyway, they have no right to "bill"
>> other customers. There is no "neglect."
>>
>> I expect you'll not comment on this for over a year like the other
>> posts you've been responding to.
>
>So basically your saying that a restounrant has a right to neglect thier
>customer's once they've been served thier food? And the customer still has
>to pay for it?

The restaurant does not have to pay anything, fool.
It's not their fault
They are not liable in any way
They have no right to "bill" other customers.
There is no "neglect."

You waited six months to post your stupid response, Jenny?