Reality is just a convenient measure of complexity. -- Alvy Ray Smith

interests / rec.motorcycles.harley / Re: Mean suit of biker armor over classic leather

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Mean suit of biker armor over classic leatherBoston Harbour
`* Re: Mean suit of biker armor over classic leatherPhil Boutros
 `* Re: Mean suit of biker armor over classic leatherSnag
  `- Re: Mean suit of biker armor over classic leatherPhil Boutros

1
Re: Mean suit of biker armor over classic leather

<8dabfbcb-3046-4a01-896d-7589ae5af036n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=156&group=rec.motorcycles.harley#156

Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.harley
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 23:40:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Mean suit of biker armor over classic leather
From: bickersu...@gmail.com (Boston Harbour)
 by: Boston Harbour - Wed, 29 Dec 2021 07:40 UTC

On Tuesday, August 1, 2000 at 12:00:00 PM UTC+5, Tom & Monica Maltby wrote:
> This is a beautiful example of a mingling of different ancient armor styles
> into one hard core modern peice - A treasure for any collector, a lifesaver
> in
> battle or vs road rash
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=394929260
> Lots of pictures on E-bay listing. This is the Best Suit of personal armor
> I am aware of. Comments welcome.

Dear Group members
We manufacture bulk professional leather Bicker suites and custom bikers safety suits with CE certification.
If you need professional assistance. do let us know... For cruise and fashion Jackets our brand is: Boston Harbour. Thanks.

Regards
U.Z.
+001 647 222 2220

Re: Mean suit of biker armor over classic leather

<slrnssup6d.1gqf2.philb@ah61.is-a-geek.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=157&group=rec.motorcycles.harley#157

From: phi...@philb.ca (Phil Boutros)
Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.harley
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 20:15:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Phil Boutros - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 20:15 UTC

Boston Harbour <bickersuits@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 1, 2000 at 12:00:00 PM UTC+5, Tom & Monica Maltby wrote:
<snip>
> Dear Group members
> We manufacture bulk professional leather Bicker suites and custom
> bikers safety suits with CE certification.
> If you need professional assistance. do let us know... For cruise
> and fashion Jackets our brand is: <snip>. Thanks.
>
> Regards
> U.Z.
> +001 647 <snip>

Dear non-group member,

Most of us are smart enough not to buy unknown leathers from spammers.
We also don't need special suites in which to bicker. We're quite
adept at doing it right here. Also, most of us are also not buying
leathers to go on a bike from a company that generally makes fashion
leather clothes. There are two separate needs there. Cheapm thin stuff
made in Pakistan (or wherever) is not usually what you want if you
happen to go asphalt surfing.

In addition, most of us are quite able to go to the company you
claim to represent directly (they are headquartered in Brooklyn)
instead of calling some random Toronto area phone number with no other
information.

But, really, the most important part is that: Most of us don't expect
people to reply to us after over 21 fucking years!

Please kindly take your CE certification on the fuck out of here.
Maybe also learn English before registering a GMail account for your
spamming needs. Your address doesn't say what you think it does, but
it is somewhat hilarious.

Phil...the "Happy New Year, everybody!" Asshole(tm)...
--
AH#61 Wolf#14 BS#89 bus#1 CCB#1 SENS KOTC#4
philb@philb.ca http://philb.ca

Re: Mean suit of biker armor over classic leather

<sqnui9$k9q$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=158&group=rec.motorcycles.harley#158

From: Snag_...@msn.com (Snag)
Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.harley
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 16:00:35 -0600
 by: Snag - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 22:00 UTC

On 12/31/2021 2:15 PM, Phil Boutros wrote:
> Boston Harbour <bickersuits@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tuesday, August 1, 2000 at 12:00:00 PM UTC+5, Tom & Monica Maltby wrote:
> <snip>
>> Dear Group members
>> We manufacture bulk professional leather Bicker suites and custom
>> bikers safety suits with CE certification.
>> If you need professional assistance. do let us know... For cruise
>> and fashion Jackets our brand is: <snip>. Thanks.
>>
>> Regards
>> U.Z.
>> +001 647 <snip>
>
> Dear non-group member,
>
> Most of us are smart enough not to buy unknown leathers from spammers.
> We also don't need special suites in which to bicker. We're quite
> adept at doing it right here. Also, most of us are also not buying
> leathers to go on a bike from a company that generally makes fashion
> leather clothes. There are two separate needs there. Cheapm thin stuff
> made in Pakistan (or wherever) is not usually what you want if you
> happen to go asphalt surfing.
>
> In addition, most of us are quite able to go to the company you
> claim to represent directly (they are headquartered in Brooklyn)
> instead of calling some random Toronto area phone number with no other
> information.
>
> But, really, the most important part is that: Most of us don't expect
> people to reply to us after over 21 fucking years!
>
> Please kindly take your CE certification on the fuck out of here.
> Maybe also learn English before registering a GMail account for your
> spamming needs. Your address doesn't say what you think it does, but
> it is somewhat hilarious.
>

> Phil...the "Happy New Year, everybody!" Asshole(tm)...

And a happy fuckin' new year to you too Asshole ! Next round's on me
, I was gifted with a large bottle of Dickel ...
--
Snag
Let's Go Brandon !

Re: Mean suit of biker armor over classic leather

<slrnst4643.1s9bt.philb@ah61.is-a-geek.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=159&group=rec.motorcycles.harley#159

From: phi...@philb.ca (Phil Boutros)
Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.harley
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 21:26:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Phil Boutros - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 21:26 UTC

Snag <Snag_one@msn.com> wrote:

> And a happy fuckin' new year to you too Asshole ! Next round's on me
> , I was gifted with a large bottle of Dickel ...

It's a pretty low bar, but let's hope this year is better than the
last two.

Phil...the "Happy New Year, everyone!" Asshole(tm)...