Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.survival,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX943)
Subject: America-Haters Get Object Lesson About "More Civilized" Cultures
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 21:00:52 -0500
 by: 25.BX943 - Tue, 1 Mar 2022 02:00 UTC

This must be a difficult moment for the Wokies who
have, since the 60s, been saying that the USA is
the worst thing that ever was in the world. They
loved Mao, they loved Ho Chi Minh, they still
love Hamas and ISIS, Iran, Xi and even Kim.
Whatever it is, they claim the USA is at the root
and all those other countries/leaders are the
moral/ethical superiors to the awful USA. Well,
until someone named Vlad provided a very public
object lesson about foreign "moral superiority".

Oh wait - it' all TRUMP'S FAULT ! Now they don't
have to think any further (SO painful !) ....

Now how will they blame Taiwan on Trump ... ?

Re: America-Haters Get Object Lesson About "More Civilized" Cultures

<CefTJ.5716$LN2.3514@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15808&group=alt.politics#15808

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.survival,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: d_hart...@hotmail.corn (David Hartung)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 18:08:32 -0800
 by: David Hartung - Tue, 1 Mar 2022 02:08 UTC

On 2/28/2022 6:00 PM, 25.BX943 wrote:
> This must be a difficult moment for the Wokies who
> have, since the 60s, been saying that the USA is
> the worst thing that ever was in the world.

No one has said that.