Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Subject: We're not finishing the wall.
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 20:20:18 -0400
 by: bfh - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 00:20 UTC

President Biden ordered a halt to border wall construction shortly
after taking office in January 2021. While the move was praised by
liberal activists, it also left holes in the barrier that critics —
including Biden’s fellow Democrats — say have been exploited by
individual migrants and human traffickers smuggling groups of people
across the border.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre repeatedly insisted
Friday that the Biden administration isn’t “finishing” the border
wall, which Trump declared a national emergency in 2019 to build
before later winning congressional appropriations for the project.

“Why is the Biden administration building a border wall in Arizona?”
Fox News correspondent Peter Doocy asked Jean-Pierre at her regular
briefing.

“We’re not finishing the wall,” Jean-Pierre answered. “We are cleaning
up the mess the prior administration left behind in their failed
attempt to build a wall.”

“But President Biden, when he was a candidate, said, ‘There will not
be another foot of wall constructed in my administration,'” insisted
Doocy, referencing a statement by the Democrat in August 2020. “So
what changed?”

“We are not finishing the wall,” Jean-Pierre repeated.

Doocy went on, “If walls work in that part of Arizona, is this the
administration trying to get migrants to cross somewhere else, like in
Texas? What is the point?”

Jean-Pierre again replied, “We are not finishing the wall. We are
cleaning up the mess that the prior administration made. We are trying
to save lives. This is what the prior administration left behind that
we are now cleaning up.”

“By finishing the wall, is this —” Doocy continued.

“We are not finishing the wall,” Jean-Pierre interrupted.

“By filling in, finishing —” Doocy said.

“We are not finishing the wall,” Jean-Pierre again interjected.

“By filling in [the wall], is this racist?” Doocy asked cheekily.
“Because in 2019, when the former guy [Trump] was proposing a wall,
you said that it was his racist wall. So how is this any different?”

“I’m not even sure how you get [from] your first question to this
question that you just asked me,” Jean-Pierre said. “A border wall is
an ineffective use of taxpayer dollars … Just recently, CBP reported
that new bollard fencing along the Southwest border was breached 3,272
times between fiscal year 2019 and 2021, requiring $2.6 million in
repairs. It’s ineffective. We are not finishing the wall. We are
cleaning up the mess that the last administration made.”
https://nypost.com/2022/07/29/biden-administration-to-fill-gaps-in-arizona-border-wall/

Cleaning up the mess - the mess that they made by stopping the wall -
by finishing the wall. What?! Walls are ineffective, but the mess we
caused looks messy, so we're gonna clean up the mess that Trump left
by building some wall.
HawHawHaw! HawHawHaw!

They're always dumbasses, but some days they literally outdo
themselves with truly impressive dumbasssedness.

--
bill

Re: We're not finishing the wall.

<tc4njb$40ce$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15830&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15830

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: We're not finishing the wall.
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 20:58:00 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 01:58 UTC

On 7/30/2022 7:20 PM, bfh wrote:
> [...]
> question that you just asked me,” Jean-Pierre said. “A border wall is an
> ineffective use of taxpayer dollars … Just recently, CBP reported that
> new bollard fencing along the Southwest border was breached 3,272 times
> between fiscal year 2019 and 2021, requiring $2.6 million in repairs.
> It’s ineffective. We are not finishing the wall. We are cleaning up the
> mess that the last administration made.”
> https://nypost.com/2022/07/29/biden-administration-to-fill-gaps-in-arizona-border-wall/
>

> Cleaning up the mess - the mess that they made by stopping the wall - by
> finishing the wall. What?! Walls are ineffective, but the mess we caused
> looks messy, so we're gonna  clean up the mess that Trump left by
> building some wall.
> HawHawHaw! HawHawHaw!
>
> They're always dumbasses, but some days they literally outdo themselves

Intelligent and liberal are contradictory, whereas dumbass and liberal
are complimentary.

--
--------
Progressives... holding back progress since the dawn of time.

Re: We're not finishing the wall.

<5bobeh17cqac79tjq1jg6o20vidj8cgc2h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15831&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15831

From: Jerry Os...@osage.com
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 21:09:20 -0500
 by: Jerry Os...@osage.com - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 02:09 UTC

On Sat, 30 Jul 2022 20:20:18 -0400, bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:

> [...]
>an ineffective use of taxpayer dollars … Just recently, CBP reported
>that new bollard fencing along the Southwest border was breached 3,272
>times between fiscal year 2019 and 2021, requiring $2.6 million in
>repairs. It’s ineffective. We are not finishing the wall. We are
>cleaning up the mess that the last administration made.”
>https://nypost.com/2022/07/29/biden-administration-to-fill-gaps-in-arizona-border-wall/
>
>Cleaning up the mess - the mess that they made by stopping the wall -
>by finishing the wall. What?! Walls are ineffective, but the mess we
>caused looks messy, so we're gonna clean up the mess that Trump left
>by building some wall.
>HawHawHaw! HawHawHaw!
>
>They're always dumbasses, but some days they literally outdo
>themselves with truly impressive dumbasssedness.

They conflate a higher education in some useless field with
intelligence. That misplaced superiority keeps them from seeing and
believing just how dumbass they are. The Left may me better educated,
however, the Right probably has a 20 point IQ advantage. We know
dumbassedness when we witness it - they do not have that ability.

Moreover, they will not agree with your tagline, "Theory don't mean
squat if it don't work." and will go at it again and again believing
laws of nature are mutable.

As a friend of mine points out - they are a bunch of dumb fucks - what
else needs to be said?
--

Jerry O.

Re: We're not finishing the wall.

<pVlFK.577289$ssF.268957@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15833&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15833

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 22:37:09 -0400
 by: bfh - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 02:37 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> [...]
>> recently, CBP reported that new bollard fencing along the Southwest
>> border was breached 3,272 times between fiscal year 2019 and 2021,
>> requiring $2.6 million in repairs. It’s ineffective. We are not
>> finishing the wall. We are cleaning up the mess that the last
>> administration made.”
>> https://nypost.com/2022/07/29/biden-administration-to-fill-gaps-in-arizona-border-wall/
>>

>> Cleaning up the mess - the mess that they made by stopping the wall
>> - by finishing the wall. What?! Walls are ineffective, but the mess
>> we caused looks messy, so we're gonna  clean up the mess that Trump
>> left by building some wall.
>> HawHawHaw! HawHawHaw!
>>
>> They're always dumbasses, but some days they literally outdo
>> themselves with truly impressive dumbasssedness.
>
> Intelligent and liberal are contradictory, whereas dumbass and liberal

I respectfully beg to differ. At the end of the day going backward for
a statistically significant span of the passage of time to the end of
another day in history, I transitorily literally self-appropriated the
words, redefined their relationship, and then unappropriated them back
to the world. They are now synonyms wherever synonyms are not illegal
for utilization by civilians.

--
bill