From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Trump says FBI conducting search of Mar-a-Lago estate
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 00:07:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 00:07 UTC

Technobarbarian <technobarbarian-ztopzpam@gmail.com> wrote:

> "WASHINGTON (AP) — Former President Donald Trump said in a lengthy
> statement Monday that the FBI was conducting a search of his Mar-a-Lago
> estate.
>
> The circumstances were not immediately clear. Spokespeople for the FBI
> and the Justice Department did not return messages seeking comment
> Monday evening."
>
> https://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-fbi-conducting-search-230752865.html
>
> TB

Regardless of the outcome of any of these witch hunts, it will do nothing
to bolster Biden’s standing with the American people. I imagine if they are
somehow able to rig the wheel to prevent Trump from running, DeSantis will
be up next against the crooked FBI and DOJ. Their only hope is to destroy
any and all viable republican candidates. Their clown car of candidates
can’t offer anything to vote for.

--

Re: Trump says FBI conducting search of Mar-a-Lago estate

<6089272b-1528-4220-9958-5e7377e1dc50n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15901&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15901

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 17:15:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 00:15 UTC

On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 5:07:53 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
> Technobarbarian <technobarbar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > "WASHINGTON (AP) — Former President Donald Trump said in a lengthy
> > statement Monday that the FBI was conducting a search of his Mar-a-Lago
> > estate.
> >
> > The circumstances were not immediately clear. Spokespeople for the FBI
> > and the Justice Department did not return messages seeking comment
> > Monday evening."
> >
> > https://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-fbi-conducting-search-230752865.html
> >
> > TB
> >
> Regardless of the outcome of any of these witch hunts, it will do nothing
> to bolster Biden’s standing with the American people. I imagine if they are
> somehow able to rig the wheel to prevent Trump from running, DeSantis will
> be up next against the crooked FBI and DOJ. Their only hope is to destroy
> any and all viable republican candidates. Their clown car of candidates
> can’t offer anything to vote for.
>
> --

Are you sure? Plenty of voters would enjoy seeing Cheeto crab walked from the court, onto a prison bus, and lots of them don't care much for Brandon.... <snicker>

Judge Humpty Humps Jr.

Re: Trump says FBI conducting search of Mar-a-Lago estate

<tcsb18$c5j$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15902&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15902

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 00:50:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 00:50 UTC

film...@gmail.com <filmbydon@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 5:07:53 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
>> Technobarbarian <technobarbar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> "WASHINGTON (AP) — Former President Donald Trump said in a lengthy
>>> statement Monday that the FBI was conducting a search of his Mar-a-Lago
>>> estate.
>>>
>>> The circumstances were not immediately clear. Spokespeople for the FBI
>>> and the Justice Department did not return messages seeking comment
>>> Monday evening."
>>>
>>> https://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-fbi-conducting-search-230752865.html
>>>
>>> TB
>>>
>> Regardless of the outcome of any of these witch hunts, it will do nothing
>> to bolster Biden’s standing with the American people. I imagine if they are
>> somehow able to rig the wheel to prevent Trump from running, DeSantis will
>> be up next against the crooked FBI and DOJ. Their only hope is to destroy
>> any and all viable republican candidates. Their clown car of candidates
>> can’t offer anything to vote for.
>>
>> --
>
> Are you sure? Plenty of voters would enjoy seeing Cheeto crab walked
> from the court, onto a prison bus, and lots of them don't care much for
> Brandon.... <snicker>
>
> Judge Humpty Humps Jr.

You been taking reading comprehension lessons from CC&P?