Life may have no meaning, or, even worse, it may have a meaning of which you disapprove.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Herschel Walker held gun to ex-wife's head

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Herschel Walker held gun to ex-wife's headdm_callier
`* Re: Herschel Walker held gun to ex-wife's headbfh
 +* Re: Herschel Walker held gun to ex-wife's headGeorge.Anthony
 |`- Re: Herschel Walker held gun to ex-wife's headfilm...@gmail.com
 `- Re: Herschel Walker held gun to ex-wife's headbfh

1
Re: Herschel Walker held gun to ex-wife's head

<19349447-36cb-499a-aee0-19f80f8e5de3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15894&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15894

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 12:42:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Herschel Walker held gun to ex-wife's head
From: dm.call...@gmail.com (dm_callier)
 by: dm_callier - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 19:42 UTC

On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 12:36:25 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
> This should be a fun contest. I'm looking forward to the highlights
> of the debate, if it ever happens.
>
> "Herschel Walker held gun to ex-wife's head, according to new ad, but ya
> think MAGA fans will care? (video)
>
> CARLA SINCLAIR 10:30 AM MON AUG 8, 2022
>
> Georgia's GQP candidate Herschel Walker — liar extraordinaire who
> "forgot" he had children but did remember earning a college degree that
> he never earned — appeals to his MAGA cult members, who never mind a
> good grift. All he has to do is cling to God, guns, and Trump, and all
> else is forgiven/forgotten. Which is why a new "guns and knives" ad
> against him, in which his ex-wife describes how the former football
> player held a gun up to her temple, threatening to "blow my brains out,"
> will most likely not make a dent in his tight race against Sen. Raphael
> Warnock (D). Nice try."
>
> https://boingboing.net/2022/08/08/herschel-walker-held-gun-to-ex-wifes-head-according-to-new-ad-but-ya-think-maga-fans-will-care-video.html
>
> TB
I'm sure his mother loves him dearly, bless his heart.

Re: Herschel Walker held gun to ex-wife's head

<aBeIK.621958$70j.563504@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15895&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15895

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 16:44:54 -0400
 by: bfh - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 20:44 UTC

dm_callier wrote:
> On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 12:36:25 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
>> This should be a fun contest. I'm looking forward to the highlights
>> of the debate, if it ever happens.
>>
>> "Herschel Walker held gun to ex-wife's head, according to new ad, but ya
>> think MAGA fans will care? (video)
>>
>> CARLA SINCLAIR 10:30 AM MON AUG 8, 2022
>>
>> Georgia's GQP candidate Herschel Walker — liar extraordinaire who
>> "forgot" he had children but did remember earning a college degree that
>> he never earned — appeals to his MAGA cult members, who never mind a
>> good grift. All he has to do is cling to God, guns, and Trump, and all
>> else is forgiven/forgotten. Which is why a new "guns and knives" ad
>> against him, in which his ex-wife describes how the former football
>> player held a gun up to her temple, threatening to "blow my brains out,"
>> will most likely not make a dent in his tight race against Sen. Raphael
>> Warnock (D). Nice try."
>>
>> https://boingboing.net/2022/08/08/herschel-walker-held-gun-to-ex-wifes-head-according-to-new-ad-but-ya-think-maga-fans-will-care-video.html
>>
>> TB
> I'm sure his mother loves him dearly, bless his heart.

You compassionate tolerant Dems ought to give him a break, 'cause them
GA football players is just naturally passionate and impulsive folk.

--
bill

Re: Herschel Walker held gun to ex-wife's head

<tcs1gh$1aof$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15897&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15897

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 22:08:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 22:08 UTC

Technobarbarian <technobarbarian-ztopzpam@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/8/2022 1:44 PM, bfh wrote:
>> dm_callier wrote:

>>> I'm sure his mother loves him dearly, bless his heart.
>>>
>> You compassionate tolerant Dems ought to give him a break, 'cause them
>> GA football players is just naturally passionate and impulsive folk.
>>

> Being a former football star must count for a *LOT* more in your
> part of the country than it does here.
>
> TB

Being a former or current celebrity of any kind counts for a lot anywhere
in this star-struck society. After all, they are the all knowing, all
seeing ones. Just ask any wokie.

--

Re: Herschel Walker held gun to ex-wife's head

<8778c3dd-dada-44a0-8e8c-a490d46da83dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15899&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15899

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 17:04:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 00:04 UTC

On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 3:08:21 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
> Technobarbarian <technobarbar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> You compassionate tolerant Dems ought to give him a break, 'cause them
> >> GA football players is just naturally passionate and impulsive folk.
> >>

> > Being a former football star must count for a *LOT* more in your
> > part of the country than it does here.
> >
> > TB
> >
> Being a former or current celebrity of any kind counts for a lot anywhere
> in this star-struck society. After all, they are the all knowing, all
> seeing ones. Just ask any wokie.
>
> --

Just ask any Trumper about the importance of celebrity adoration in politics! They know what's really goin' on! Don't they Georgedawg? HawHawHaw!

Kanye West Jr.

Re: Herschel Walker held gun to ex-wife's head

<giiIK.145047$El2.137006@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15903&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15903

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 20:57:47 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 00:57 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 8/8/2022 1:44 PM, bfh wrote:
>> dm_callier wrote:

>>> I'm sure his mother loves him dearly, bless his heart.
>>>
>> You compassionate tolerant Dems ought to give him a break, 'cause
>> them GA football players is just naturally passionate and impulsive
>> folk.
>>

>      Being a former football star must count for a *LOT* more in your
> part of the country than it does here.
>
> TB

Oh it does.....it does, but at the end of the day going forward, it's
a not statistically insignificant toss-up between them and NASCAR drivers.

J. Thunder Rhodes, Jr.

--
bill