From: kamala-s...@splcenter.org (Kamala Suckem All)
Subject: Re: After blast kills hundreds at Gaza hospital,
Hamas and Israel trade blame as rage spreads in region
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 12:29:58 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.education, alt.fan.adolf-hitler, alt.news-media,
soc.culture.israel, talk.politics.guns
 by: Kamala Suckem All - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 10:29 UTC

On 09 Apr 2022, Phil Yagoda <gayrightistsx@yahoomail.com> posted some

> Progressives brought Jews into the USA.

KHAN YOUNIS, Gaza Strip (AP) � A massive blast rocked a Gaza City hospital
packed with wounded and other Palestinians seeking shelter Tuesday,
killing hundreds of people, the Hamas-run Health Ministry said. Hamas
blamed an Israeli airstrike, while the Israeli military blamed a rocket
misfired by other Palestinian militants.

At least 500 people were killed, the ministry said.

As rage spread through the region because of the hospital carnage, and
with President Joe Biden heading to the Mideast in hopes of stopping the
war from spreading, Jordan�s foreign minister said his country canceled a
regional summit scheduled for Wednesday in Amman, where Biden was to meet
with Jordan�s King Abdullah II, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and
Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sissi.

The war between Israel and Hamas was �pushing the region to the brink,�
Jordanian Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi told state-run television. He said
Jordan would host the summit only when everyone had agreed its purpose
would be to �stop the war, respect the humanity of the Palestinians and
deliver the aid they deserve.�

https://apnews.com/article/israel-palestinians-gaza-hamas-war-biden-rafah-
e062825a375d9eb62e95509cab95b80c

Re: After blast kills hundreds at Gaza hospital, Hamas and Israel trade blame as rage spreads in region

<ugok5c$3lguf$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1593&group=alt.education#1593

From: me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net (Scout)
Newsgroups: alt.education,alt.fan.adolf-hitler,alt.news-media,soc.culture.israel,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: After blast kills hundreds at Gaza hospital, Hamas and Israel trade blame as rage spreads in region
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 07:27:09 -0500
 by: Scout - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 12:27 UTC

"Kamala Suckem All" <kamala-suckem-all@splcenter.org> wrote in message
> On 09 Apr 2022, Phil Yagoda <gayrightistsx@yahoomail.com> posted some
>
>> Progressives brought Jews into the USA.
>
> KHAN YOUNIS, Gaza Strip (AP) - A massive blast rocked a Gaza City hospital
> packed with wounded and other Palestinians seeking shelter Tuesday,
> killing hundreds of people, the Hamas-run Health Ministry said. Hamas
> blamed an Israeli airstrike, while the Israeli military blamed a rocket
> misfired by other Palestinian militants.

Well, shit. Things like that happen in war, and the Hamas militants were the
ones that started it.. as usual.

Re: After blast kills hundreds at Gaza hospital, Hamas and Israel trade blame as rage spreads in region

<ugoo1r$lgu$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1594&group=alt.education#1594

From: not...@home.org (Tall Henry)
Newsgroups: alt.education,alt.fan.adolf-hitler,alt.news-media,soc.culture.israel,talk.politics.guns
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 13:54:03 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Tall Henry - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 13:54 UTC

In article <ugok5c$3lguf$2@dont-email.me>,
Scout <me4guns@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

>> KHAN YOUNIS, Gaza Strip (AP) - A massive blast rocked a Gaza City hospital
>> packed with wounded and other Palestinians seeking shelter Tuesday,
>> killing hundreds of people, the Hamas-run Health Ministry said. Hamas
>> blamed an Israeli airstrike, while the Israeli military blamed a rocket
>> misfired by other Palestinian militants.

> Well, shit. Things like that happen in war, and the Hamas militants were the
> ones that started it.. as usual.

And they're the ones whose defective rocket fell on the hospital. Not that they
care; for them, the more dead Gazans, the better.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Ahli_Arab_Hospital_explosion

Re: After blast kills hundreds at Gaza hospital, Hamas and Israel trade blame as rage spreads in region

<ugos1i$3n4d2$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1595&group=alt.education#1595

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: alt.education,alt.fan.adolf-hitler,alt.news-media,soc.culture.israel,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: After blast kills hundreds at Gaza hospital, Hamas and Israel
trade blame as rage spreads in region
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 08:02:10 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 15:02 UTC

Tall Henry wrote:
> In article <ugok5c$3lguf$2@dont-email.me>,
> Scout <me4guns@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:
>
>>> KHAN YOUNIS, Gaza Strip (AP) - A massive blast rocked a Gaza City hospital
>>> packed with wounded and other Palestinians seeking shelter Tuesday,
>>> killing hundreds of people, the Hamas-run Health Ministry said. Hamas
>>> blamed an Israeli airstrike, while the Israeli military blamed a rocket
>>> misfired by other Palestinian militants.
>
>> Well, shit. Things like that happen in war, and the Hamas militants were the
>> ones that started it.. as usual.
>
> And they're the ones whose defective rocket fell on the hospital. Not that they
> care; for them, the more dead Gazans, the better.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Ahli_Arab_Hospital_explosion

They have the same choice Japan had on August 5, 1945.

Michael

Re: After blast kills hundreds at Gaza hospital, Hamas and Israel trade blame as rage spreads in region

<ugp8mi$3q4fh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1596&group=alt.education#1596

From: me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net (Scout)
Newsgroups: alt.education,alt.fan.adolf-hitler,alt.news-media,soc.culture.israel,talk.politics.guns
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 13:08:40 -0500
 by: Scout - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 18:08 UTC

"Tall Henry" <not@home.org> wrote in message

> In article <ugok5c$3lguf$2@dont-email.me>,
> Scout <me4guns@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:
>
>>> KHAN YOUNIS, Gaza Strip (AP) - A massive blast rocked a Gaza City
>>> hospital
>>> packed with wounded and other Palestinians seeking shelter Tuesday,
>>> killing hundreds of people, the Hamas-run Health Ministry said. Hamas
>>> blamed an Israeli airstrike, while the Israeli military blamed a rocket
>>> misfired by other Palestinian militants.
>
>> Well, shit. Things like that happen in war, and the Hamas militants were
>> the
>> ones that started it.. as usual.
>
> And they're the ones whose defective rocket fell on the hospital.

Maybe, maybe not.. hard to tell with both sides pointing fingers at each
other. What we do know is that if Hamas had not started the conflict... then
nothing would have hit the hospital.

Re: After blast kills hundreds at Gaza hospital, Hamas and Israel trade blame as rage spreads in region

<ugq8li$1urb6$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1598&group=alt.education#1598

From: alfr...@gmail.com (Alfred)
Newsgroups: alt.education,alt.fan.adolf-hitler,alt.news-media,soc.culture.israel,talk.politics.guns
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 03:43:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Alfred - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 03:43 UTC

"Scout" <me4guns@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in

> "Tall Henry" <not@home.org> wrote in message

>>> Well, shit. Things like that happen in war, and the Hamas militants
>>> were the
>>> ones that started it.. as usual.
>>
>> And they're the ones whose defective rocket fell on the hospital.
>
> Maybe, maybe not.. hard to tell with both sides pointing fingers at
> each other. What we do know is that if Hamas had not started the
> conflict... then nothing would have hit the hospital.

Damned chinese electronics.