If there is no wind, row. -- Polish proverb

interests / alt.politics / Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

SubjectAuthor
* Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And LibrariansBradley K. Sherman
+- Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And LibrariansSiri Cruise
+- Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And LibrariansDavid Hartung
> [...]
+- Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And LibrariansDavid Hartung
+- Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And LibrariansDavid Hartung
+- Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And LibrariansDavid Hartung
+- Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And LibrariansDavid Hartung
+- Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And LibrariansDavid Hartung
+- Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And LibrariansDavid Hartung
+- Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And LibrariansDavid Hartung
+- Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And LibrariansDavid Hartung
+- Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And LibrariansDavid Hartung
+- Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And LibrariansDavid Hartung
`- Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And LibrariansDavid Hartung

Pages:12
Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<svtde1$fvf$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15974&group=alt.politics#15974

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians
Date: 4 Mar 2022 16:06:25 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 16:06 UTC

| Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
| educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
<https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-back-bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-materials/>

--bks

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<chine.bleu-30C192.08400404032022@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15977&group=alt.politics#15977

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 08:40:12 -0800
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 16:40 UTC

In article <svtde1$fvf$1@panix3.panix.com>,
bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'

Which invariably results in best teachers looking for better
states wherein to teach. And newly graduated teachers will look
for their first job somewhere else. That means Tennessee students
will see their education degrade. That will justify Tennesse to
cut funding and teacher pay until better teachers come back. The
beatings will continue until morale improves.

That means the people who grow up to be nurses and caretakers of
Tennessee legislators in their eld will be the ones who weren't
able to leave to get a proper education.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<svtoae$247fp$3@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15983&group=alt.politics#15983

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: david-ha...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 19:12:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David Hartung - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 19:12 UTC

> | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
><https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-back-
bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-
materials/>

> --bks

Yet they are fighting like there is no tomorrow to legalize kiddy porn under
the guise of a program to put our underage children back to work where they
belong.

Truely sad.

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<t00iqe$25o8u$3@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16074&group=alt.politics#16074

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: david-ha...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 20:56:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David Hartung - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 20:56 UTC

> | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
><https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-back-
bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-
materials/>

> --bks

Yet they are fighting like there is no tomorrow to legalize kiddy porn under
the guise of a program to put our underage children back to work where they
belong.

Truely sad.

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<t0126d$25veb$97@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16109&group=alt.politics#16109

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: david-ha...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 01:19:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David Hartung - Sun, 6 Mar 2022 01:19 UTC

> | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
><https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-back-
bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-
materials/>

> --bks

Yet they are fighting like there is no tomorrow to legalize kiddy porn under
the guise of a program to put our underage children back to work where they
belong.

Truely sad.

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<t03cda$278h3$44@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16159&group=alt.politics#16159

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: david-ha...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 22:25:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David Hartung - Sun, 6 Mar 2022 22:25 UTC

> | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
><https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-back-
bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-
materials/>

> --bks

Yet they are fighting like there is no tomorrow to legalize kiddy porn under
the guise of a program to put our underage children back to work where they
belong.

Truely sad.

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<t04uac$2843h$25@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16198&group=alt.politics#16198

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: david-ha...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 12:37:33 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David Hartung - Mon, 7 Mar 2022 12:37 UTC

> | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
><https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-back-
bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-
materials/>

> --bks

Yet they are fighting like there is no tomorrow to legalize kiddy porn under
the guise of a program to put our underage children back to work where they
belong.

Truely sad.

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<t06cmg$28qgl$12@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16245&group=alt.politics#16245

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: david-ha...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 01:49:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David Hartung - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 01:49 UTC

> | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
><https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-back-
bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-
materials/>

> --bks

Yet they are fighting like there is no tomorrow to legalize kiddy porn under
the guise of a program to put our underage children back to work where they
belong.

Truely sad.

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<t08bpc$29s8m$24@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16297&group=alt.politics#16297

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: david-ha...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 19:45:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David Hartung - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 19:45 UTC

> | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
><https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-back-
bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-
materials/>

> --bks

Yet they are fighting like there is no tomorrow to legalize kiddy porn under
the guise of a program to put our underage children back to work where they
belong.

Truely sad.

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<t0au17$2bei1$25@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16332&group=alt.politics#16332

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: david-ha...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 19:09:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David Hartung - Wed, 9 Mar 2022 19:09 UTC

> | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
><https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-back-
bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-
materials/>

> --bks

Yet they are fighting like there is no tomorrow to legalize kiddy porn under
the guise of a program to put our underage children back to work where they
belong.

Truely sad.

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<t0d4t3$2clu3$10@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16377&group=alt.politics#16377

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: david-ha...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 15:18:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David Hartung - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 15:18 UTC

> | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
><https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-back-
bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-
materials/>

> --bks

Yet they are fighting like there is no tomorrow to legalize kiddy porn under
the guise of a program to put our underage children back to work where they
belong.

Truely sad.

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<t0g4o6$2e9h9$15@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16473&group=alt.politics#16473

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: david-ha...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 18:34:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David Hartung - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 18:34 UTC

> | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
><https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-back-
bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-
materials/>

> --bks

Yet they are fighting like there is no tomorrow to legalize kiddy porn under
the guise of a program to put our underage children back to work where they
belong.

Truely sad.

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<t0g6ae$2ea5g$43@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16484&group=alt.politics#16484

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: david-ha...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 19:01:34 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David Hartung - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 19:01 UTC

> | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
><https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-back-
bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-
materials/>

> --bks

Yet they are fighting like there is no tomorrow to legalize kiddy porn under
the guise of a program to put our underage children back to work where they
belong.

Truely sad.

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<t0iajr$2fhuh$4@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16542&group=alt.politics#16542

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: david-ha...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 14:27:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David Hartung - Sat, 12 Mar 2022 14:27 UTC

> | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
><https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-back-
bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-
materials/>

> --bks

Yet they are fighting like there is no tomorrow to legalize kiddy porn under
the guise of a program to put our underage children back to work where they
belong.

Truely sad.

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<t0jb2n$2g3s9$35@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16586&group=alt.politics#16586

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: david-ha...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 23:41:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David Hartung - Sat, 12 Mar 2022 23:41 UTC

> | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
><https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-back-
bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-
materials/>

> --bks

Yet they are fighting like there is no tomorrow to legalize kiddy porn under
the guise of a program to put our underage children back to work where they
belong.

Truely sad.

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<t0kfkj$2gncc$82@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16610&group=alt.politics#16610

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: david-ha...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 10:05:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David Hartung - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 10:05 UTC

> | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
><https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-back-
bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-
materials/>

> --bks

Yet they are fighting like there is no tomorrow to legalize kiddy porn under
the guise of a program to put our underage children back to work where they
belong.

Truely sad.

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<t0nfm1$2i8k4$141@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16639&group=alt.politics#16639

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: david-ha...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 13:24:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David Hartung - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 13:24 UTC

> | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
><https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-back-
bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-
materials/>

> --bks

Yet they are fighting like there is no tomorrow to legalize kiddy porn under
the guise of a program to put our underage children back to work where they
belong.

Truely sad.

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<t0qdnp$2k0dn$28@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16674&group=alt.politics#16674

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: david-ha...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 16:09:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David Hartung - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 16:09 UTC

> | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
><https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-back-
bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-
materials/>

> --bks

Yet they are fighting like there is no tomorrow to legalize kiddy porn under
the guise of a program to put our underage children back to work where they
belong.

Truely sad.

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<t0qp9h$2k7gp$114@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16690&group=alt.politics#16690

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: david-ha...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 19:26:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David Hartung - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 19:26 UTC

> | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
><https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-back-
bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-
materials/>

> --bks

Yet they are fighting like there is no tomorrow to legalize kiddy porn under
the guise of a program to put our underage children back to work where they
belong.

Truely sad.

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<t0rl4h$2koa6$40@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16724&group=alt.politics#16724

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: david-ha...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 03:21:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David Hartung - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 03:21 UTC

> | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
><https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-back-
bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-
materials/>

> --bks

Yet they are fighting like there is no tomorrow to legalize kiddy porn under
the guise of a program to put our underage children back to work where they
belong.

Truely sad.

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<t0vk4v$2n48g$82@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16776&group=alt.politics#16776

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: david-ha...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 15:29:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David Hartung - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 15:29 UTC

> | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
><https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-back-
bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-
materials/>

> --bks

Yet they are fighting like there is no tomorrow to legalize kiddy porn under
the guise of a program to put our underage children back to work where they
belong.

Truely sad.

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<t12j4h$2ovk2$78@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16827&group=alt.politics#16827

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: david-ha...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 18:30:41 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David Hartung - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 18:30 UTC

> | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
><https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-back-
bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-
materials/>

> --bks

Yet they are fighting like there is no tomorrow to legalize kiddy porn under
the guise of a program to put our underage children back to work where they
belong.

Truely sad.

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<t15gn4$2qo57$41@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16907&group=alt.politics#16907

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: david-ha...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 21:07:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David Hartung - Sat, 19 Mar 2022 21:07 UTC

> | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
><https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-back-
bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-
materials/>

> --bks

Yet they are fighting like there is no tomorrow to legalize kiddy porn under
the guise of a program to put our underage children back to work where they
belong.

Truely sad.

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<t15rrq$2qu36$130@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16935&group=alt.politics#16935

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: david-ha...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 00:18:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David Hartung - Sun, 20 Mar 2022 00:18 UTC

> | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
><https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-back-
bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-
materials/>

> --bks

Yet they are fighting like there is no tomorrow to legalize kiddy porn under
the guise of a program to put our underage children back to work where they
belong.

Truely sad.

Re: Russiapublicans Declare War On Teachers And Librarians

<super70s-F98F53.18494320032022@reader02.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16994&group=alt.politics#16994

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 18:49:43 -0500
 by: super70s - Sun, 20 Mar 2022 23:49 UTC

> > | Tennessee Republicans back bill to criminally charge
> > | educators, ban books with alleged 'obscene materials'
> ><https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/tennessee-republicans-
> back-bill-to-criminally-charge-educators-ban-books-with-alleged-obscene-
> materials/>

"More right-wing hackery" as one legislator in the other party put it.

They've also introduced a Texas-style abortion bill where any Delbert
with no standing at all in the matter can sue doctors and other people.

"We worked hard to be called the Tennessee Taliban by God and ridiculed
nationwide and we're not going to let Texas steal our thunder," lol.