If God had intended Man to Walk, He would have given him Feet.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?

SubjectAuthor
* Who Tips For Fast Food?KlausSchadenfreude
+* Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?KWills
|`* Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?Burgermeister 🍔
| +* Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?KlausSchadenfreude
| |`- Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?KWills
| `- Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?KWills
`* Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?Jerry Sauk
 +* Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?estaurants
 |`* Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?Jerry Sauk
 | `* Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?KlausSchadenfreude
 |  `* Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?Jerry Sauk
 |   +- Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?KlausSchadenfreude
 |   `- Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?KWills
 `* Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?K Wills
  `* Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?KlausSchadenfreude
   `- Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?K Wills

1
Who Tips For Fast Food?

<pn7h2ihtt90fajmgcaqeqrc42ck6n5ss4o@Schadenfreude.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12922&group=alt.food.fast-food#12922

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Who Tips For Fast Food?
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2023 14:19:31 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 21:19 UTC

https://thegeorgiasun.com/2023/04/01/the-average-georgia-resident-tips-16-for-fast-food/

Although tipping is not mandatory at most restaurants, the majority of
customers do leave a gratuity. According to a report by Toast, a
restaurant point of sale and management system, tips at full-service
restaurants during the fourth quarter of 2022 averaged 19.6%, while
those at quick-service (i.e., fast-food) places averaged 15.9%.

First of all, I've never tipped at a fast food place like McDonald's
or Jack. There's no place to even leave a tip.

Second, a POS system can only track tips that go through it. IOW, if
you leave a cash tip, it has no way of knowing.

Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?

<gkui2ith36k6abmcf9rn4d8e5o52hn1mev@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12924&group=alt.food.fast-food#12924

From: jj...@jj.jj (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2023 05:53:29 -0700
 by: KWills - Sun, 2 Apr 2023 12:53 UTC

On Sat, 01 Apr 2023 14:19:31 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://thegeorgiasun.com/2023/04/01/the-average-georgia-resident-tips-16-for-fast-food/
>
>Although tipping is not mandatory at most restaurants, the majority of
>customers do leave a gratuity. According to a report by Toast, a
>restaurant point of sale and management system, tips at full-service
>restaurants during the fourth quarter of 2022 averaged 19.6%, while
>those at quick-service (i.e., fast-food) places averaged 15.9%.
>
>First of all, I've never tipped at a fast food place like McDonald's
>or Jack. There's no place to even leave a tip.
>
>Second, a POS system can only track tips that go through it. IOW, if
>you leave a cash tip, it has no way of knowing.

Since fast food employees are already paid minimum wage, or
better, there is no reason to tip. Waiters and waitresses are not paid
minimum wage and actually need tips.
Tipping is a stupid concept rooted in racism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzAxny6es74

You'll find some who will claim it is not. But they are being
very dishonest.

--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?

<pan$5b434$226b390d$c10f2e7f$80af6d4e@burgermeister.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12926&group=alt.food.fast-food#12926

From: burgerme...@creon.earth (Burgermeister 🍔)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2023 16:51:17 GMT
 by: Burgermeister 🍔 - Sun, 2 Apr 2023 16:51 UTC

On Sun, 02 Apr 2023 05:53:29 -0700, KWills wrote:

> On Sat, 01 Apr 2023 14:19:31 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>https://thegeorgiasun.com/2023/04/01/the-average-georgia-resident-
tips-16-for-fast-food/

>>Although tipping is not mandatory at most restaurants, the majority of
>>customers do leave a gratuity. According to a report by Toast, a
>>restaurant point of sale and management system, tips at full-service
>>restaurants during the fourth quarter of 2022 averaged 19.6%, while
>>those at quick-service (i.e., fast-food) places averaged 15.9%.
>>
>>First of all, I've never tipped at a fast food place like McDonald's or
>>Jack. There's no place to even leave a tip.
>>
>>Second, a POS system can only track tips that go through it. IOW, if you
>>leave a cash tip, it has no way of knowing.
>
> Since fast food employees are already paid minimum wage, or
> better, there is no reason to tip. Waiters and waitresses are not paid
> minimum wage and actually need tips.
> Tipping is a stupid concept rooted in racism.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzAxny6es74
>
> You'll find some who will claim it is not. But they are being
> very dishonest.

Actually, your myopic vision could be considered a form of
dishonesty, but I'm feeling charitable today.

So we'll let the computer talk to you about your foibles:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _
Q: Is tipping rooted in racism?

GPT4:
Tipping as a practice is not inherently rooted in racism, but it has a
complex history with some connections to racism in the United States. The
origins of tipping can be traced back to 17th-century Europe, where it
began as a way for wealthy individuals to show appreciation for good
service. It later spread to the United States in the 19th century.

In the US, tipping became more prevalent after the Civil War, when
employers, particularly in the hospitality industry, began hiring newly
freed Black workers. Some employers took advantage of the workers'
vulnerable position and paid them little or no wages, expecting them to
rely on tips from customers instead. This practice led to an association
between tipping and Black workers, with some people arguing that it
perpetuated a power dynamic reminiscent of slavery.

While tipping is still common in the United States, especially in the
service industry, it is important to remember that the practice itself is
not inherently racist. However, the historical context and the economic
disparities that can result from a reliance on tipping as a primary source
of income should not be ignored. Public opinion on the subject is varied,
and there are ongoing debates about the role of tipping in modern society,
including discussions about its connection to systemic racism and the need
for fair wages for all workers.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _

--
-Burgermeister

Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?

<sfij2i933vn8kv7tnpjk18gk97vqov9o4t@Schadenfreude.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12927&group=alt.food.fast-food#12927

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2023 11:32:33 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 2 Apr 2023 18:32 UTC

Everything is racist.

Coffee is racist.
Organized pantries are racist.
Everything is racist.
Therefore, NOTHING is racist.

Fuck 'em.

Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?

<3vln2ih9a7fnfhigs701qm0ju4dg05mce7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12932&group=alt.food.fast-food#12932

From: jj...@jj.jj (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2023 00:55:19 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 4 Apr 2023 07:55 UTC

On Sun, 02 Apr 2023 16:51:17 GMT, Burgermeister ?
<burgermeister@creon.earth> wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Apr 2023 05:53:29 -0700, KWills wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 01 Apr 2023 14:19:31 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
>> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>https://thegeorgiasun.com/2023/04/01/the-average-georgia-resident-
>tips-16-for-fast-food/
>>>
>>>Although tipping is not mandatory at most restaurants, the majority of
>>>customers do leave a gratuity. According to a report by Toast, a
>>>restaurant point of sale and management system, tips at full-service
>>>restaurants during the fourth quarter of 2022 averaged 19.6%, while
>>>those at quick-service (i.e., fast-food) places averaged 15.9%.
>>>
>>>First of all, I've never tipped at a fast food place like McDonald's or
>>>Jack. There's no place to even leave a tip.
>>>
>>>Second, a POS system can only track tips that go through it. IOW, if you
>>>leave a cash tip, it has no way of knowing.
>>
>> Since fast food employees are already paid minimum wage, or
>> better, there is no reason to tip. Waiters and waitresses are not paid
>> minimum wage and actually need tips.
>> Tipping is a stupid concept rooted in racism.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzAxny6es74
>>
>> You'll find some who will claim it is not. But they are being
>> very dishonest.
>
>Actually, your myopic vision could be considered a form of
>dishonesty, but I'm feeling charitable today.

How is truth and accuracy dishonest? I really want to know.

>So we'll let the computer talk to you about your foibles:
>
> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>Q: Is tipping rooted in racism?
>
>GPT4:
>Tipping as a practice is not inherently rooted in racism, but it has a
>complex history with some connections to racism in the United States. The
>origins of tipping can be traced back to 17th-century Europe, where it
>began as a way for wealthy individuals to show appreciation for good
>service. It later spread to the United States in the 19th century.

As mentioned in the video.
Note that tipping isn't a thing in most European countries
anymore.

>In the US, tipping became more prevalent after the Civil War, when
>employers, particularly in the hospitality industry, began hiring newly
>freed Black workers. Some employers took advantage of the workers'
>vulnerable position and paid them little or no wages, expecting them to
>rely on tips from customers instead. This practice led to an association
>between tipping and Black workers, with some people arguing that it
>perpetuated a power dynamic reminiscent of slavery.

So it IS rooted in racism.

>While tipping is still common in the United States, especially in the
>service industry, it is important to remember that the practice itself is
>not inherently racist.

But above it claims it is. Odd that.

>However, the historical context and the economic
>disparities that can result from a reliance on tipping as a primary source
>of income should not be ignored. Public opinion on the subject is varied,
>and there are ongoing debates about the role of tipping in modern society,

I find it stupid. But it exists, and I won't punish those who
depend on tips by not tipping at all.

>including discussions about its connection to systemic racism and the need
>for fair wages for all workers.
> _ _ _ _ _ _ _

If you're going to counter a position, DO NOT use that which
proves the position correct.

--
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.

Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?

<8vln2ido6k9mi6mmcj96va8ukt9ntr0k4f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12933&group=alt.food.fast-food#12933

From: jj...@jj.jj (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2023 00:55:32 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 4 Apr 2023 07:55 UTC

On Sun, 02 Apr 2023 11:32:33 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Apr 2023 16:51:17 GMT, Burgermeister ?
><burgermeister@creon.earth> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 02 Apr 2023 05:53:29 -0700, KWills wrote:

>>tips-16-for-fast-food/

>>> Since fast food employees are already paid minimum wage, or
>>> better, there is no reason to tip. Waiters and waitresses are not paid
>>> minimum wage and actually need tips.
>>> Tipping is a stupid concept rooted in racism.
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzAxny6es74
>>>
>>> You'll find some who will claim it is not. But they are being
>>> very dishonest.
>>
>>Actually, your myopic vision could be considered a form of
>>dishonesty, but I'm feeling charitable today.
>>
>>So we'll let the computer talk to you about your foibles:
>>
>> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>>Q: Is tipping rooted in racism?
>>
>>GPT4:
>>Tipping as a practice is not inherently rooted in racism, but it has a
>>complex history with some connections to racism in the United States. The
>>origins of tipping can be traced back to 17th-century Europe, where it
>>began as a way for wealthy individuals to show appreciation for good
>>service. It later spread to the United States in the 19th century.
>>
>>In the US, tipping became more prevalent after the Civil War, when
>>employers, particularly in the hospitality industry, began hiring newly
>>freed Black workers. Some employers took advantage of the workers'
>>vulnerable position and paid them little or no wages, expecting them to
>>rely on tips from customers instead. This practice led to an association
>>between tipping and Black workers, with some people arguing that it
>>perpetuated a power dynamic reminiscent of slavery.
>>
>>While tipping is still common in the United States, especially in the
>>service industry, it is important to remember that the practice itself is
>>not inherently racist. However, the historical context and the economic
>>disparities that can result from a reliance on tipping as a primary source
>>of income should not be ignored. Public opinion on the subject is varied,
>>and there are ongoing debates about the role of tipping in modern society,
>>including discussions about its connection to systemic racism and the need
>>for fair wages for all workers.
>> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>
>Everything is racist.
>
>Coffee is racist.
>Organized pantries are racist.
>Everything is racist.
>Therefore, NOTHING is racist.
>
>Fuck 'em.

Regardless of the racism that started tipping in the US, it's a
stupid concept now. Pay people minimum wage, or better if desired.

--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?

<6cSdnQbwLpqJX4X4nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13838&group=alt.food.fast-food#13838

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 19:48:11 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sun, 1 Oct 2023 00:48 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> https://thegeorgiasun.com/2023/04/01/the-average-georgia-resident-tips-16-for-fast-food/
>
> Although tipping is not mandatory at most restaurants, the majority of
> customers do leave a gratuity. According to a report by Toast, a
> restaurant point of sale and management system, tips at full-service
> restaurants during the fourth quarter of 2022 averaged 19.6%, while
> those at quick-service (i.e., fast-food) places averaged 15.9%.
>
> First of all, I've never tipped at a fast food place like McDonald's
> or Jack. There's no place to even leave a tip.
>
> Second, a POS system can only track tips that go through it. IOW, if
> you leave a cash tip, it has no way of knowing.

There is no tipping at fast-food restourant's.

End of story.

EXCEPTION: certain coffee shop's tipping is sometimes customary.

Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?

<j0mihidkig69mshmgrqs6svbis6e5hdh5h@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13851&group=alt.food.fast-food#13851

From: estaura...@nowhere
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2023 04:30:56 -0700
 by: estaura...@nowhere - Sun, 1 Oct 2023 11:30 UTC

On Sat, 30 Sep 2023 19:48:11 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://thegeorgiasun.com/2023/04/01/the-average-georgia-resident-tips-16-for-fast-food/
>>
>> Although tipping is not mandatory at most restaurants, the majority of
>> customers do leave a gratuity. According to a report by Toast, a
>> restaurant point of sale and management system, tips at full-service
>> restaurants during the fourth quarter of 2022 averaged 19.6%, while
>> those at quick-service (i.e., fast-food) places averaged 15.9%.
>>
>> First of all, I've never tipped at a fast food place like McDonald's
>> or Jack. There's no place to even leave a tip.
>>
>> Second, a POS system can only track tips that go through it. IOW, if
>> you leave a cash tip, it has no way of knowing.
>
>There is no tipping at fast-food restourant's.

Yes, I have seen-- and contributed to-- tip jars in fast food
restaurants, Jenny.

>End of story.

I won't say you're lying, because you obviously just don't travel
enough to know this.

Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?

<pdoihilgckchnp6fntr3ciu4f7fasmff9o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13856&group=alt.food.fast-food#13856

From: fun...@home.new (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2023 05:10:47 -0700
 by: K Wills - Sun, 1 Oct 2023 12:10 UTC

On Sat, 30 Sep 2023 19:48:11 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://thegeorgiasun.com/2023/04/01/the-average-georgia-resident-tips-16-for-fast-food/
>>
>> Although tipping is not mandatory at most restaurants, the majority of
>> customers do leave a gratuity. According to a report by Toast, a
>> restaurant point of sale and management system, tips at full-service
>> restaurants during the fourth quarter of 2022 averaged 19.6%, while
>> those at quick-service (i.e., fast-food) places averaged 15.9%.
>>
>> First of all, I've never tipped at a fast food place like McDonald's
>> or Jack. There's no place to even leave a tip.
>>
>> Second, a POS system can only track tips that go through it. IOW, if
>> you leave a cash tip, it has no way of knowing.
>
>There is no tipping at fast-food restourant's.

It's rare, but it can be done if the customer wishes.

>End of story.

Do cease the lying.

>EXCEPTION: certain coffee shop's tipping is sometimes customary.

Anyone may tip is he or she wishes, regardless of the nature of
the restaurant. Your continued lying will not change this.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/

Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?

<4ksihihg4sm94fgk8vfvnf5eig9h7clo52@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13861&group=alt.food.fast-food#13861

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2023 06:23:14 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 1 Oct 2023 13:23 UTC

On Sun, 01 Oct 2023 05:10:47 -0700, K Wills <fun@home.new> wrote:

>On Sat, 30 Sep 2023 19:48:11 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> https://thegeorgiasun.com/2023/04/01/the-average-georgia-resident-tips-16-for-fast-food/
>>>
>>> Although tipping is not mandatory at most restaurants, the majority of
>>> customers do leave a gratuity. According to a report by Toast, a
>>> restaurant point of sale and management system, tips at full-service
>>> restaurants during the fourth quarter of 2022 averaged 19.6%, while
>>> those at quick-service (i.e., fast-food) places averaged 15.9%.
>>>
>>> First of all, I've never tipped at a fast food place like McDonald's
>>> or Jack. There's no place to even leave a tip.
>>>
>>> Second, a POS system can only track tips that go through it. IOW, if
>>> you leave a cash tip, it has no way of knowing.
>>
>>There is no tipping at fast-food restourant's.
>
> It's rare, but it can be done if the customer wishes.

There is even a story here about it:
https://www.eatthis.com/fast-food-chains-tip-guidelines/

A pity that poor Jenny doesn't get out of his car or visit enough fast
food joints to be aware of this.

But, he'd lie about it anyway.

Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?

<q8tkhih6plog908dktig0qac2lnm3bni3c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13864&group=alt.food.fast-food#13864

From: fun...@home.new (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2023 00:45:39 -0700
 by: K Wills - Mon, 2 Oct 2023 07:45 UTC

On Sun, 01 Oct 2023 06:23:14 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 01 Oct 2023 05:10:47 -0700, K Wills <fun@home.new> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 30 Sep 2023 19:48:11 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>There is no tipping at fast-food restourant's.
>>
>> It's rare, but it can be done if the customer wishes.
>
>There is even a story here about it:
>https://www.eatthis.com/fast-food-chains-tip-guidelines/
>
>A pity that poor Jenny doesn't get out of his car or visit enough fast
>food joints to be aware of this.
>
>But, he'd lie about it anyway.

He's lying about it now. Jenny KNOWS tipping can be done, if the
customer wishes.

--
"I most stonger than Darth Vapor!"
-- Zladko "Zlad" Vladcik

Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?

<D4GcnQ83n-vW-er4nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14837&group=alt.food.fast-food#14837

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:30:45 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:30 UTC

<estaurants> wrote in message
> On Sat, 30 Sep 2023 19:48:11 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> https://thegeorgiasun.com/2023/04/01/the-average-georgia-resident-tips-16-for-fast-food/
>>>
>>> Although tipping is not mandatory at most restaurants, the majority of
>>> customers do leave a gratuity. According to a report by Toast, a
>>> restaurant point of sale and management system, tips at full-service
>>> restaurants during the fourth quarter of 2022 averaged 19.6%, while
>>> those at quick-service (i.e., fast-food) places averaged 15.9%.
>>>
>>> First of all, I've never tipped at a fast food place like McDonald's
>>> or Jack. There's no place to even leave a tip.
>>>
>>> Second, a POS system can only track tips that go through it. IOW, if
>>> you leave a cash tip, it has no way of knowing.
>>
>>There is no tipping at fast-food restourant's.
>
> Yes, I have seen-- and contributed to-- tip jars in fast food
> restaurants, Jenny.

For example?

Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?

<2cqenilsddmca5qob2ip1qf0tbh8h9j5qt@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14849&group=alt.food.fast-food#14849

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:58:01 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:58 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:30:45 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

><estaurants> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 30 Sep 2023 19:48:11 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>There is no tipping at fast-food restourant's.
>>
>> Yes, I have seen-- and contributed to-- tip jars in fast food
>> restaurants, Jenny.
>
>For example?

Starbucks, for one
https://www.eatthis.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2023/03/tipping-drive-thru.jpg?resize=640,468&quality=82&strip=all

Maybe if you got your fat ass out of your car you'd notice.

https://www.eatthis.com/fast-food-chains-tip-guidelines/

Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?

<RySdnd2Ova_6ekH4nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15900&group=alt.food.fast-food#15900

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 13:21:50 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:21 UTC

> On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:30:45 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>><estaurants> wrote in message

>>> Yes, I have seen-- and contributed to-- tip jars in fast food
>>> restaurants, Jenny.
>>
>>For example?
>>

> Starbucks, for one

Starbucks is only PARTIALLY a fast-food resourant, since it is much more
accuarate to reffer to them as a coffee shop or a cafe, in which tip jar's
are WIDELY used.

So how about some more example's of bona fide- FAST FOOD RESTOURNAT'S that
have tip jars?

Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?

<mltpti19mqcm0b694qmh1pekk1kmg298c6@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15909&group=alt.food.fast-food#15909

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 12:40:40 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 20:40 UTC

On Mon, 26 Feb 2024 13:21:50 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:30:45 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>><estaurants> wrote in message

>>>For example?
>>>

>> Starbucks, for one
>
>Starbucks is only PARTIALLY a fast-food resourant, since it is much more
>accuarate to reffer to them as a coffee shop or a cafe, in which tip jar's
>are WIDELY used.

There is no such thing as a "partially" fast food restaurant, which
you would know if you were familiar with fast food.

>So how about some more example's of bona fide- FAST FOOD RESTOURNAT'S that
>have tip jars?

How about you find them yourself?
https://www.eatthis.com/fast-food-chains-tip-guidelines/
I already proved you were lying when you claimed

Re: Who Tips For Fast Food?

<3q76uil0m175ua3mepvjpkjgo7rnmdop1c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15990&group=alt.food.fast-food#15990

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 04:46:03 -0800
 by: KWills - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 12:46 UTC

On Mon, 26 Feb 2024 13:21:50 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

Post edits restored to the original at no additional cost.

>Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:58:01 -0800

Again you wait MONTHS to offer more undeniable PROOF that you really
do NEED to lie. Why?

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:30:45 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>><estaurants> wrote in message

>>>For example?
>>
>>Starbucks, for one
>>https://www.eatthis.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2023/03/tipping-drive-thru.jpg?resize=640,468&quality=82&strip=all
>>
>>Maybe if you got your fat ass out of your car you'd notice.
>>
>>https://www.eatthis.com/fast-food-chains-tip-guidelines/
>
>Starbucks is only PARTIALLY a fast-food resourant,

What is "resourant"?

>since it is much more
>accuarate to reffer to them as a coffee shop or a cafe,

Semantics aside, it's still fast food.

Q. What is fast food?

A. Simply put, fast food is any food that can be prepared and served
quickly and easily, and is sold in restaurants and snack bars as a
quick meal or to be taken out.

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

Coffee is Struck's primary focus, but it does offer food that
fits within the accepted definition. As such, it is a fast food
restaurant. Continue to LIE, if you must.

>in which tip jar's
>are WIDELY used.

So you agree that, while not common, tipping can and does occur
at fast food restaurants.

>So how about some more example's of bona fide- FAST FOOD RESTOURNAT'S that
>have tip jars?

Already done.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2