Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 15:27:42 -0700
Subject: Re: The cult's version of "law and order"
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sun, 14 Aug 2022 22:27 UTC

On 8/14/2022 3:11 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> "FBI bulletin warns of 'dirty bomb' threat, increasing calls for 'civil
> war' after raid of Mar-a-Lago
>
> The FBI and DHS bulletin states that one particular threat involved the
> placement of a 'so-called Dirty Bomb in front of FBI headquarters'"
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-bulletin-warns-dirty-bomb-threat-increasing-calls-civil-war-after-raid-mar-a-lago
>

> "Armed Trump supporters protest outside of FBI office in Phoenix
> following Mar-a-Lago probe"
>
> "PHOENIX - Signs reading "Honor your oath" and "Abolish FBI" were seen
> outside the FBI office in Phoenix on Aug. 13, just days after news broke
> that the agency searched former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home
> in Florida."
>
> https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/trump-supporters-protesters-fbi-office-phoenix-mar-a-lago-search
>

>      I love it. Whatever was left of "defund the police" has killed off
> by the exact opposite of the people who came up with that stupid slogan
> in the first place.
>
>      "Watch out children." "We have all sorts of bogey men running loose."
>
> Warren Zevon - Werewolves Of London (Official Lyric Video 2020)
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4lOlydXPGQ
>
>       AAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAooooooooooo
>
> TB

Well, to be fair - there is at least one republican calling for some
restraint:

A handful of Republican governors have criticized the “outrageous
rhetoric” of their party colleagues in the US Congress, who have accused
federal law enforcement officers of a politicized attack on former
president Donald Trump after executing a court-approved search warrant
on his Florida home this week.

Maryland governor Larry Hogan, a Republican moderate, described attacks
by party members as both “absurd” and “dangerous”, after a week in which
certain Republicans have compared the FBI to the Gestapo and fundraised
off the slogan: “Defund the FBI”.

Speaking to ABC News on Sunday, Hogan described the comparisons of the
FBI to Nazi Germany’s secret police, made by Florida senator Rick Scott,
as “very concerning to me, it’s outrageous rhetoric”.

He added: “It’s absurd and, you know, it’s dangerous,” especially after
an armed man enraged by the raid was killed in Ohio when he tried to
invade an FBI office. “There are threats all over the place and losing
faith in our federal law enforcement officers and our justice system is
a really serious problem for the country.”

On Monday, FBI agents executed a search warrant at the former
president’s private members club and residence in south Florida with an
unsealed warrant later revealing Trump is under investigation for
potential violation of the Espionage Act and obstruction of justice over
his alleged mishandling of classified documents.

The episode inflamed conservative commentators and politicians still
deeply loyal to the former president, and was followed by the attack on
the FBI field office in Cincinnati, Ohio, on Thursday, which led to a
six-hour armed standoff that left the lone gunman shot dead.

Hogan, who is rumored to be considering a run for the Republican
presidential nomination in 2024, argued that many of his colleagues in
Washington had been “jumping to conclusions without any information,
which I think was wrong”.

He added that revelations in the unsealed warrant were a “serious
concern” but argued investigators should provide further details on the
contents of the seized documents.

Hogan’s comments were followed by remarks from Arkansas’s Republican
governor Asa Hutchinson, who appeared on CNN on Sunday and partially
mirrored his Maryland counterpart.

“If the GOP is going to be the party of supporting law enforcement, law
enforcement includes the FBI,” Hutchinson, a former US prosecutor and
private practice attorney, said.

He added: “We need to pull back on casting judgment on them. … No doubt
that higher ups in the FBI have made mistakes, they do it, I’ve defended
cases as well, and I’ve seen wrong actions. But we cannot say that
whenever they [FBI officers] went in and did that search that they were
not doing their job as law enforcement officers.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/14/fbi-trump-search-gop-outrageous-rhetoric

No chance that the retrumplicans will listen, though.

Re: The cult's version of "law and order"

<4877354f-314a-4962-a934-b2cdd98323d4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15997&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15997

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 16:47:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: dm.call...@gmail.com (dm_callier)
 by: dm_callier - Sun, 14 Aug 2022 23:47 UTC

On Sunday, August 14, 2022 at 4:36:56 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
> [...]
> > cases as well, and I’ve seen wrong actions. But we cannot say that
> > whenever they [FBI officers] went in and did that search that they were
> > not doing their job as law enforcement officers.”
> >
> > https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/14/fbi-trump-search-gop-outrageous-rhetoric
> >

> > No chance that the retrumplicans will listen, though.
> It is also worth noting that once again the leader of the cult is
> not calling off his dogs. If the orange asshole called for some
> restraint and real "law and order" he could probably save some lives and
> stop some bloodshed. This is the asshole who swore to "preserve and
> protect". The only thing he's interested in preserving and protecting is
> his own anus, from a richly deserved pegging. As always, the cult is
> right behind him. The whole thing is one damn sad spectacle for the USA.

So, when HisHugeOrangeness goes to prison will he still have Secret Service protection?

Re: The cult's version of "law and order"

<9d723f52-02f6-4937-9927-3766382de762n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15998&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15998

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 18:27:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Mon, 15 Aug 2022 01:27 UTC

On Sunday, August 14, 2022 at 5:42:14 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 8/14/2022 4:47 PM, dm_callier wrote:

> >> It is also worth noting that once again the leader of the cult is
> >> not calling off his dogs. If the orange asshole called for some
> >> restraint and real "law and order" he could probably save some lives and
> >> stop some bloodshed. This is the asshole who swore to "preserve and
> >> protect". The only thing he's interested in preserving and protecting is
> >> his own anus, from a richly deserved pegging. As always, the cult is
> >> right behind him. The whole thing is one damn sad spectacle for the USA.
> >>
> >> TB
> >>
> >> TB
> >
> > So, when HisHugeOrangeness goes to prison will he still have Secret Service protection?
> >
> I think the best you can hope for is that he's confined to
> Mar-a-Loco, with even more protection. Even then they would probably
> have to let him out for worship services...........er, I mean "rallies".
>
> By the time it's all done DeSaintless will probably have to
> declare the whole neighborhood a disaster area.
>
> Who knows? By the time he's all done he could make himself an
> official religion, and pull a "crazy don" routine like Vincent Gigante,
> while trying to stay one step ahead of the G-men. "It's all a fix I tell
> ya'. "Yeah, that's it." "They're all out to get me".
>
> "Alex Jones They're All Out to Get Me!"
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPZm3K7j45U
>
> TB

Who woulda' thunk YKW might call for a legion of Timothy McVieghs to save his wretched hide, yet that seems to be where he's headed, as the net draws tighter? As Chester B. Riley would say, "What a revolting situation this turned out to be!" Wonder what reward "conservative" suicide bombers might hope for, once they get to paradise? HawHawHaw!

Oral Roberts III

Re: The cult's version of "law and order"

<sq2dnfdKstytMWT_nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16001&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16001

Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 19:16:28 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Mon, 15 Aug 2022 02:16 UTC

On 8/14/2022 4:36 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> [...]
>> defended cases as well, and I’ve seen wrong actions. But we cannot say
>> that whenever they [FBI officers] went in and did that search that
>> they were not doing their job as law enforcement officers.”
>>
>> https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/14/fbi-trump-search-gop-outrageous-rhetoric
>>

>> No chance that the retrumplicans will listen, though.
>
>      It is also worth noting that once again the leader of the cult is
> not calling off his dogs. If the orange asshole called for some
> restraint and real "law and order" he could probably save some lives and
> stop some bloodshed. This is the asshole who swore to "preserve and
> protect". The only thing he's interested in preserving and protecting is
> his own anus, from a richly deserved pegging. As always, the cult is
> right behind him. The whole thing is one damn sad spectacle for the USA.

Well, this is the same guy who wiped his ass with his oath to the office
so what else would one expect?