Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 19:15:20 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: The Orange Goon Stirs The Pot
 by: kmiller - Tue, 16 Aug 2022 02:15 UTC

Donald Trump has warned that “terrible things are going to happen” as he
faces the blame for violence and threats directed at FBI agents.

“The country is in a very dangerous position. There is tremendous anger,
like I’ve never seen before, over all of the scams, and this new one,
years of scams and witch hunts, and now this,” Mr Trump told Fox News
Digital.

The former president told the outlet that he “will do whatever” he can
“to help the country”, adding that the “temperature has to be brought down”.

Trump supporters and his GOP allies reacted with outrage following the
search of Mar-a-Lago by the FBI last week.

Mr Trump said that Americans are “not going to stand for another scam”
as the unsealed search warrant revealed that he’s being investigated for
obstruction of justice and possible violations of the Espionage Act, as
well as other offences.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-fbi-search-violence-b2145439.html

Re: The Orange Goon Stirs The Pot

<c2836347-d1f6-46e1-85a6-854b65e8e26an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16025&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16025

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 20:01:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The Orange Goon Stirs The Pot
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Tue, 16 Aug 2022 03:01 UTC

On Monday, August 15, 2022 at 7:15:22 PM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:
> Donald Trump has warned that “terrible things are going to happen” as he
> faces the blame for violence and threats directed at FBI agents.
>
> “The country is in a very dangerous position. There is tremendous anger,
> like I’ve never seen before, over all of the scams, and this new one,
> years of scams and witch hunts, and now this,” Mr Trump told Fox News
> Digital.
>
> The former president told the outlet that he “will do whatever” he can
> “to help the country”, adding that the “temperature has to be brought down”.
>
> Trump supporters and his GOP allies reacted with outrage following the
> search of Mar-a-Lago by the FBI last week.
>
> Mr Trump said that Americans are “not going to stand for another scam”
> as the unsealed search warrant revealed that he’s being investigated for
> obstruction of justice and possible violations of the Espionage Act, as
> well as other offences.
>
> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-fbi-search-violence-b2145439.html

I expect YKW soon, to start pleading for help from his loyal patriots, as the net tightens....

Commander W.B. Travis, @ The Alamo

Re: The Orange Goon Stirs The Pot

<WVydnesEFODcvGH_nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16035&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16035

Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 16:00:14 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Tue, 16 Aug 2022 23:00 UTC

On 8/15/2022 8:01 PM, film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, August 15, 2022 at 7:15:22 PM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:
>> Donald Trump has warned that “terrible things are going to happen” as he
>> faces the blame for violence and threats directed at FBI agents.
>>
>> “The country is in a very dangerous position. There is tremendous anger,
>> like I’ve never seen before, over all of the scams, and this new one,
>> years of scams and witch hunts, and now this,” Mr Trump told Fox News
>> Digital.
>>
>> The former president told the outlet that he “will do whatever” he can
>> “to help the country”, adding that the “temperature has to be brought down”.
>>
>> Trump supporters and his GOP allies reacted with outrage following the
>> search of Mar-a-Lago by the FBI last week.
>>
>> Mr Trump said that Americans are “not going to stand for another scam”
>> as the unsealed search warrant revealed that he’s being investigated for
>> obstruction of justice and possible violations of the Espionage Act, as
>> well as other offences.
>>
>> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-fbi-search-violence-b2145439.html
>

> I expect YKW soon, to start pleading for help from his loyal patriots, as the net tightens....
>
> Commander W.B. Travis, @ The Alamo

I think they should all march to the Capitol building together. HawHawHaw!