6 May, 2024: The networking issue during the past two days has been identified and may be fixed. Will keep monitoring.

interests / soc.history.war.misc / Re: Miami Mayor Francis Suarez Thinks the Webelos can take care of their selves.

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Miami Mayor Francis Suarez Thinks the Webelos can take care ofa425couple

1
Re: Miami Mayor Francis Suarez Thinks the Webelos can take care of their selves.

<POinM.449$Wtn5.22@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1604&group=soc.history.war.misc#1604

Subject: Re: Miami Mayor Francis Suarez Thinks the Webelos can take care of
their selves.
Newsgroups: or.politics,ca.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,seattle.politics,soc.history.war.misc
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 10:02:40 -0700
 by: a425couple - Thu, 29 Jun 2023 17:02 UTC

On 6/28/23 12:50, Anthony Soprano wrote:

> Miami Mayor Francis Suarez who is running for USA president didn't
> know what culture the uyghurs are. He thought the radio host was
> talking about the Scouting organization Webelos.

That reminds me about 2016, The major political parties had
decided on their nominees for POTUS. Plenty were upset
about a choice between jerk Trump and elitist insider
Hillary Clinton. And the press agreed that those two had
the highest negative ratings ever seen.

Gary Johnson was a moderate politician who had won
election to governor in a moderate state, and by good
government pleased most Republicans and Democrats
and won re-election. He would have governed well
and worked well with both parties and both houses
of congress. But the press out of the blue asked
him about "Aleppo", and he did not know what the
were referencing. The press and elitest media went
crazy talking about this.

Ok, they torpedoed him.
The two politicians who had deeply researched papers
on it went on about spewing their hate.

And nobody has heard about Aleppo since.
Because really, nobody has a reasonable plan to help
the poor citizens of Aleppo.

And now the USA has been through 6 very divisive years
for nothing.