Education is what survives when what has been learnt has been forgotten. -- B. F. Skinner

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?dm_callier
`* Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?George.Anthony
 `* Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?bfh
  +* Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?film...@gmail.com
  |+- Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?bfh
  |`* Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?bfh
  | +* Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?film...@gmail.com
  | |`* Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?bfh
  | | `* Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?kmiller
  | |  `* Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?bfh
  | |   +* Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?film...@gmail.com
  | |   |`* Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?bfh
  | |   | `- Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?kmiller
  | |   `- Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?kmiller
  | +* Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?bfh
  | |+* Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?kmiller
  | ||`* Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?bfh
  | || `- Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?kmiller
  | |`- Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?bfh
  | `- Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?George.Anthony
  +* Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?kmiller
  |`- Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?bfh
  +* Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?bfh
  |`* Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?bfh
  | `* Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?kmiller
  |  +* Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?bfh
  |  |`- Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?kmiller
  |  `* Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?kmiller
  |   `* Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?bfh
  |    `- Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?George.Anthony
  `* Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?kmiller
   `* Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?bfh
    `- Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?kmiller

Pages:12
Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<88b5da8b-a075-4e85-af53-2c5f3b01e4b0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16027&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16027

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 08:52:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?
From: dm.call...@gmail.com (dm_callier)
 by: dm_callier - Tue, 16 Aug 2022 15:52 UTC

On Monday, August 15, 2022 at 5:19:12 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
> Dum-da-dum-dum. The plot sickens.
>
> "!!!Another Trump Search Warrant (not related to the search of Mar-a-Lago)
>
> A Department of Justice filing this morning indicates that the “other”
> search warrant signed by Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart on August 5 is
> not related to the search of Mar-a-Lago."
>
> https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217046405
>
> "Donald Trump Labeled a 'Flight' Risk After Saying FBI Took His Passports"
>
> BY ZOE STROZEWSKI ON 8/15/22 AT 4:08 PM EDT
>
> "Social media users began labeling former President Donald Trump a
> "flight risk" after he said Monday that the FBI seized three of his
> passports during their raid at his Mar-a-Lago home last week.
>
> Trump wrote in a post on his Truth Social platform that the FBI "stole"
> the passports, one of which he said was expired, during the search on
> August 8. "This is an assault on a political opponent at a level never
> seen before in our Country. Third World!" he wrote.
>
> While Trump did not offer any details on why the FBI may have wanted the
> passports, some Twitter users suggested that it was because the
> ex-president was viewed as a flight risk. Attorney Seth Abramson wrote
> in a Twitter thread on Monday that if the news was true, "the FBI is
> acknowledging what I've long said, which is that as a factual matter
> Trump is a flight risk.""
> [snip]
>
> https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-labeled-flight-risk-after-saying-fbi-took-his-passports-1733798
>
> The next thing you know the idiot will be claiming that the FBI
> walked off with all sorts of gold, diamonds and pearls, and the family
> "jewels".
>
> hmmmm, I'll bet his buddy Vlad would be happy to give the whole
> orange crime family political asylum. Maybe we can trade all of them for
> Brittany Griner? lol
>
> TB
Yeah but I'd want a draft pick as well...

Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<tdgnfs$4bbt$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16030&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16030

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 13:26:04 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 16 Aug 2022 18:26 UTC

On 8/16/2022 10:52 AM, dm_callier wrote:
> On Monday, August 15, 2022 at 5:19:12 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
>> Dum-da-dum-dum. The plot sickens.
>>
>> "!!!Another Trump Search Warrant (not related to the search of Mar-a-Lago)
>>
>> A Department of Justice filing this morning indicates that the “other”
>> search warrant signed by Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart on August 5 is
>> not related to the search of Mar-a-Lago."
>>
>> https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217046405
>>
>> "Donald Trump Labeled a 'Flight' Risk After Saying FBI Took His Passports"
>>
>> BY ZOE STROZEWSKI ON 8/15/22 AT 4:08 PM EDT
>>
>> "Social media users began labeling former President Donald Trump a
>> "flight risk" after he said Monday that the FBI seized three of his
>> passports during their raid at his Mar-a-Lago home last week.
>>
>> Trump wrote in a post on his Truth Social platform that the FBI "stole"
>> the passports, one of which he said was expired, during the search on
>> August 8. "This is an assault on a political opponent at a level never
>> seen before in our Country. Third World!" he wrote.
>>
>> While Trump did not offer any details on why the FBI may have wanted the
>> passports, some Twitter users suggested that it was because the
>> ex-president was viewed as a flight risk. Attorney Seth Abramson wrote
>> in a Twitter thread on Monday that if the news was true, "the FBI is
>> acknowledging what I've long said, which is that as a factual matter
>> Trump is a flight risk.""
>> [snip]
>>
>> https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-labeled-flight-risk-after-saying-fbi-took-his-passports-1733798
>>
>> The next thing you know the idiot will be claiming that the FBI
>> walked off with all sorts of gold, diamonds and pearls, and the family
>> "jewels".
>>
>> hmmmm, I'll bet his buddy Vlad would be happy to give the whole
>> orange crime family political asylum. Maybe we can trade all of them for
>> Brittany Griner? lol
>>
>> TB
> Yeah but I'd want a draft pick as well...

Trump the head of a crime family? Ol' Mr. Dodge must be living under a
Biden crime news cloaking rock, i.e., watching only CNN/MSNBC.

--
--------------
Liberals fear Donald Trump more than they fear climate change.

Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<vBSKK.790301$J0r9.65214@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16031&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16031

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 15:54:03 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 16 Aug 2022 19:54 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> On 8/16/2022 10:52 AM, dm_callier wrote:
>> On Monday, August 15, 2022 at 5:19:12 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
>>> Dum-da-dum-dum. The plot sickens.
>>>
>>> "!!!Another Trump Search Warrant (not related to the search of
>>> Mar-a-Lago)
>>>
>>> A Department of Justice filing this morning indicates that the
>>> “other”
>>> search warrant signed by Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart on August
>>> 5 is
>>> not related to the search of Mar-a-Lago."
>>>
>>> https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217046405
>>>
>>> "Donald Trump Labeled a 'Flight' Risk After Saying FBI Took His
>>> Passports"
>>>
>>> BY ZOE STROZEWSKI ON 8/15/22 AT 4:08 PM EDT
>>>
>>> "Social media users began labeling former President Donald Trump a
>>> "flight risk" after he said Monday that the FBI seized three of his
>>> passports during their raid at his Mar-a-Lago home last week.
>>>
>>> Trump wrote in a post on his Truth Social platform that the FBI
>>> "stole"
>>> the passports, one of which he said was expired, during the search on
>>> August 8. "This is an assault on a political opponent at a level never
>>> seen before in our Country. Third World!" he wrote.
>>>
>>> While Trump did not offer any details on why the FBI may have
>>> wanted the
>>> passports, some Twitter users suggested that it was because the
>>> ex-president was viewed as a flight risk. Attorney Seth Abramson wrote
>>> in a Twitter thread on Monday that if the news was true, "the FBI is
>>> acknowledging what I've long said, which is that as a factual matter
>>> Trump is a flight risk.""
>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-labeled-flight-risk-after-saying-fbi-took-his-passports-1733798
>>>

>>> The next thing you know the idiot will be claiming that the FBI
>>> walked off with all sorts of gold, diamonds and pearls, and the family
>>> "jewels".
>>>
>>> hmmmm, I'll bet his buddy Vlad would be happy to give the whole
>>> orange crime family political asylum. Maybe we can trade all of
>>> them for
>>> Brittany Griner? lol
>>>
>>> TB
>> Yeah but I'd want a draft pick as well...
>
> Trump the head of a crime family?  Ol' Mr. Dodge must be living under
> a Biden crime news cloaking rock, i.e., watching only CNN/MSNBC.

And they gave back his passports, so I guess he's not a flight risk
after all.

--
bill

Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<da649b38-a54b-4241-b5e0-d91b9f251bden@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16032&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16032

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 15:20:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Tue, 16 Aug 2022 22:20 UTC

On Tuesday, August 16, 2022 at 12:54:08 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:

> >> Yeah but I'd want a draft pick as well...
> >
> > Trump the head of a crime family? Ol' Mr. Dodge must be living under
> > a Biden crime news cloaking rock, i.e., watching only CNN/MSNBC.
> >

> And they gave back his passports, so I guess he's not a flight risk
> after all.
>
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

They're probably hoping he'll abscond to Russia, or Saudi Arabia... It would be a lot easier than trying him... Heck, some of his followers might even go with him, just to show their loyalty?

Perry Mason

Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<WVydnekEFOAqvWH_nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16033&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16033

Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 15:57:56 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Tue, 16 Aug 2022 22:57 UTC

On 8/16/2022 12:54 PM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:

>>> Yeah but I'd want a draft pick as well...
>>
>> Trump the head of a crime family?  Ol' Mr. Dodge must be living under
>> a Biden crime news cloaking rock, i.e., watching only CNN/MSNBC.
>>

> And they gave back his passports, so I guess he's not a flight risk
> after all.

I think the only ones calling him a flight risk were the orange goonalites.

Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<qWVKK.138745$Me2.35418@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16036&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16036

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 19:41:10 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 16 Aug 2022 23:41 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 8/16/2022 12:54 PM, bfh wrote:
>> George.Anthony wrote:

>>> Trump the head of a crime family?  Ol' Mr. Dodge must be living
>>> under a Biden crime news cloaking rock, i.e., watching only CNN/MSNBC.
>>>

>> And they gave back his passports, so I guess he's not a flight risk
>> after all.
>>

>      LOL Where is he going to go that's better than whatever is
> likely to happen to him here? Garland and Wray probably wish he'd make
> a run for it because it would make their jobs a lot easier. Worst case
> for that clown is that he ends up doing the crazy don routine at
> Mar-a-Loco for the rest of his live, with Ivanka as his legal
> guardian. That chump is sticking to us like glue because he isn't
> going to get a better deal anywhere else.

LOL. You bozos thought they did it because he was a flight risk, and
now you're trying to backstep out of it.
HawHawHaw!

The dumbasses just can't seem to find any spaghetti that'll stick to
the wall.
HawHawHaw!

Maybe we should just do away with the justice system and let social
media and Hahvahd professors decide who's guilty of what?
HawHawHaw!

--
bill

Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<UXVKK.138746$Me2.37337@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16037&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16037

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 19:42:44 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 16 Aug 2022 23:42 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 8/16/2022 12:54 PM, bfh wrote:
>> George.Anthony wrote:

>>> Trump the head of a crime family?  Ol' Mr. Dodge must be living
>>> under a Biden crime news cloaking rock, i.e., watching only CNN/MSNBC.
>>>

>> And they gave back his passports, so I guess he's not a flight risk
>> after all.
>>

> I think the only ones calling him a flight risk were the orange
> goonalites.

You must not be paying attention.

--
bill

Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<s5WKK.776122$zgr9.209367@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16038&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16038

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 19:52:56 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 16 Aug 2022 23:52 UTC

film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 16, 2022 at 12:54:08 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> George.Anthony wrote:

The next thing you know the idiot will be claiming that the FBI

>>> Trump the head of a crime family? Ol' Mr. Dodge must be living
>>> under a Biden crime news cloaking rock, i.e., watching only
>>> CNN/MSNBC.
>>>

>> And they gave back his passports, so I guess he's not a flight
>> risk after all.
>>
>> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> They're probably hoping he'll abscond to Russia, or Saudi
> Arabia... It would be a lot easier than trying him...

HawHawHaw! You could be right about them hoping that - they're having
a hell of time trying to find some sticky spaghetti. If he absconded,
they could quit wasting their time raiding Italian restaurants looking
for magic spaghetti.
HawHawHaw!

> Heck, some
> of his followers might even go with him, just to show their
> loyalty?

Sorry to disappoint you, but I allege he ain't goin' anywhere.
Besides, if he leaves, y'all will have to look at Biden - and that
could put you in a state of chronic cognitive dissonance.
HawHawHaw!

> Perry Mason

Perry you ain't.
HawHawHaw!

--
bill

Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<1EWKK.154772$El2.71031@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16039&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16039

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 20:29:48 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 00:29 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 8/16/2022 3:20 PM, film...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> And they gave back his passports, so I guess he's not a flight risk
>>> after all.
>>>
>>> --
>>> bill
>>> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>>
>> They're probably hoping he'll abscond  to Russia,  or Saudi
>> Arabia...  It would be a lot easier than trying him...  Heck,  some
>> of his followers might even go with him,  just to show their loyalty?
>>
>> Perry Mason
>
>      As fun as that might be to dream about I think either option is
> extremely unlikely. One of the things the idiot admires about both
> Putin and the Crown Prince is that they can have someone killed with a
> simple command.

You can, of course, provide some evidence of that allegation?

--
bill

Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<faf7a246-823f-433f-994e-0b3e5e30701bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16040&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16040

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 18:17:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 01:17 UTC

On Tuesday, August 16, 2022 at 5:29:52 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:

> >> They're probably hoping he'll abscond to Russia, or Saudi
> >> Arabia... It would be a lot easier than trying him... Heck, some
> >> of his followers might even go with him, just to show their loyalty?
> >>
> >> Perry Mason
> >
> > As fun as that might be to dream about I think either option is
> > extremely unlikely. One of the things the idiot admires about both
> > Putin and the Crown Prince is that they can have someone killed with a
> > simple command.
> You can, of course, provide some evidence of that allegation?
> > Even that idiot should be able to figure out that
> > their "retirement plans" might not be everything he hoped for.
> >
> > TB
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

Neither of those places are known for their freedom of expression... In Saudi, they do their amputations & executions, on Friday, following worship services... The Mullahs round up people on the sidewalk, with a long stick, as if they were herding geese into the site of justice, they usually get a yuge crowd for the performances, which are fairly frequent...

An old pal who was a teacher there told me all about it... His daughter was about 13, when she first saw Saudi justice...

Mort Jr.

Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<f_XKK.774657$ssF.164068@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16041&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16041

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 22:01:47 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 02:01 UTC

film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 16, 2022 at 5:29:52 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:

The next thing you know the idiot will be claiming that the FBI

>>> As fun as that might be to dream about I think either option
>>> is extremely unlikely. One of the things the idiot admires
>>> about both Putin and the Crown Prince is that they can have
>>> someone killed with a simple command.
>> You can, of course, provide some evidence of that allegation?
>>> Even that idiot should be able to figure out that their
>>> "retirement plans" might not be everything he hoped for.
>>>
>>> TB
>> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> Neither of those places are known for their freedom of
> expression... In Saudi, they do their amputations & executions,
> on Friday, following worship services... The Mullahs round up
> people on the sidewalk, with a long stick, as if they were herding
> geese into the site of justice, they usually get a yuge crowd for
> the performances, which are fairly frequent...
>
> An old pal who was a teacher there told me all about it... His
> daughter was about 13, when she first saw Saudi justice...

What's that got to do with the allegation that the idiot admires them
for that?

--
bill

Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<V8YKK.143662$f81.140793@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16043&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16043

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 22:13:08 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 02:13 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 8/16/2022 5:29 PM, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:

>>>       As fun as that might be to dream about I think either
>>> option is extremely unlikely. One of the things the idiot admires
>>> about both Putin and the Crown Prince is that they can have someone
>>> killed with a simple command.
>>
>> You can, of course, provide some evidence of that allegation?
>>
>>> Even that idiot should be able to figure out that their "retirement
>>> plans" might not be everything he hoped for.
>>>
>>> TB
>>

>       How hard is this?
>
> "Trump ‘admired’ Putin’s ability to ‘kill whoever’, says
> Stephanie Grisham
>
> Trump’s former press secretary discusses his relationship with the
> Russian leader in an interview with The View"
>
> "Donald Trump “admired” Vladimir Putin’s ability to kill anyone
> he wanted, according to his former White House press secretary
> Stephanie Grisham.
>
> In an interview with The View on Tuesday, Grisham discussed the former
> US president’s relationship with the Russian president, saying: “I
> think [Trump] feared [Putin]. I think he was afraid of him. I think
> that the man intimidated him. Because Putin is a scary man, just
> frankly, I think he was afraid of him.”
>
> She went on to add: “I also think he admired him greatly. I think he
> wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him. So I think it
> was a lot of that. In my experience with him, he loved the dictators,
> he loved the people who could kill anyone, including the press.”
>
> Since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, which has resulted in more than
> 1,300 civilian casualties, including 474 killed and 861 injured, Trump
> has highly praised Putin for his actions, calling him a “genius”."
>
> "https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/mar/09/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-stephanie-grisham"

Just more allegations based on a lot of "I think"s. I counted 6 in
that article from The (LOL) View. An allegation supported by an
allegation. LOL. That's a hoot.

Just more spaghetti. But keep slinging it, and maybe sooner or later
there'll be a handful that sticks. You've got over 2 years, so there's
plenty of time to get lucky.

--
bill

Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<WcYKK.207283$eQ5.202495@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16044&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16044

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 22:17:25 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 02:17 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 8/16/2022 4:41 PM, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:

>>>       LOL Where is he going to go that's better than whatever
>>> is likely to happen to him here? Garland and Wray probably wish
>>> he'd make a run for it because it would make their jobs a lot
>>> easier. Worst case for that clown is that he ends up doing the
>>> crazy don routine at Mar-a-Loco for the rest of his live, with
>>> Ivanka as his legal guardian. That chump is sticking to us like
>>> glue because he isn't going to get a better deal anywhere else.
>>
>> LOL. You bozos thought they did it because he was a flight risk, and
>> now you're trying to backstep out of it.
>> HawHawHaw!
>>
>> The dumbasses just can't seem to find any spaghetti that'll stick to
>> the wall.
>> HawHawHaw!
>>
>> Maybe we should just do away with the justice system and let social
>> media and Hahvahd professors decide who's guilty of what?
>> HawHawHaw!
>>

>       Did you actually read that thing? It was a small "social media"
> storm, based on one small bit of information. I didn't expect anyone
> to take it seriously. If you did, that's on you.

LOL. You took it seriously enough to post it. However comma I
apologize for jumping in on your self-amusement.

--
bill

Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<WiGdneHhlbHkzmH_nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16046&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16046

Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 19:34:50 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 02:34 UTC

On 8/16/2022 7:17 PM, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:

>>> LOL. You bozos thought they did it because he was a flight risk, and
>>> now you're trying to backstep out of it.
>>> HawHawHaw!
>>>
>>> The dumbasses just can't seem to find any spaghetti that'll stick to
>>> the wall.
>>> HawHawHaw!
>>>
>>> Maybe we should just do away with the justice system and let social
>>> media and Hahvahd professors decide who's guilty of what?
>>> HawHawHaw!
>>>

>>        Did you actually read that thing? It was a small "social media"
>> storm, based on one small bit of information. I didn't expect anyone
>> to take it seriously. If you did, that's on you.
>
> LOL. You took it seriously enough to post it. However comma I apologize
> for jumping in on your self-amusement.

Do you believe the FBI "stole" the passports?.

Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<WiGdneDhlbGbyWH_nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16047&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16047

Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 19:37:11 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 02:37 UTC

On 8/16/2022 7:13 PM, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:

>>> You can, of course, provide some evidence of that allegation?

>>        How hard is this?
>>
>> "Trump ‘admired’ Putin’s ability to ‘kill whoever’, says
>> Stephanie Grisham
>>
>> Trump’s former press secretary discusses his relationship with the
>> Russian leader in an interview with The View"
>>
>> "Donald Trump “admired” Vladimir Putin’s ability to kill anyone
>> he wanted, according to his former White House press secretary
>> Stephanie Grisham.
>>
>> In an interview with The View on Tuesday, Grisham discussed the former
>> US president’s relationship with the Russian president, saying: “I
>> think [Trump] feared [Putin]. I think he was afraid of him. I think
>> that the man intimidated him. Because Putin is a scary man, just
>> frankly, I think he was afraid of him.”
>>
>> She went on to add: “I also think he admired him greatly. I think he
>> wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him. So I think it
>> was a lot of that. In my experience with him, he loved the dictators,
>> he loved the people who could kill anyone, including the press.”
>>
>> Since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, which has resulted in more than
>> 1,300 civilian casualties, including 474 killed and 861 injured, Trump
>> has highly praised Putin for his actions, calling him a “genius”."
>>
>> "https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/mar/09/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-stephanie-grisham"
>

> Just more allegations based on a lot of  "I think"s. I counted 6 in that
> article from The (LOL) View. An allegation supported by an allegation.
> LOL. That's a hoot.
>
> Just more spaghetti. But keep slinging it, and maybe sooner or later
> there'll be a handful that sticks. You've got over 2 years, so there's
> plenty of time to get lucky.

Do you believe the former White House press secretary, Stephanie
Grisham, is lying?

Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<WiGdnePhlbEeyWH_nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16048&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16048

Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 19:39:16 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 02:39 UTC

Did they give back his love letters?

Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<WiGdneLhlbEoyWH_nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16049&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16049

Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 19:40:06 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 02:40 UTC

On 8/16/2022 7:01 PM, bfh wrote:
> film...@gmail.com wrote:

> The next thing you know the idiot will be claiming that the FBI

>>> You can, of course, provide some evidence of that allegation?

>>> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>>
>> Neither of those places are known for their freedom of
>> expression...   In Saudi,  they do their amputations & executions,
>> on Friday,  following worship services...   The Mullahs round up
>> people on the sidewalk, with a long stick,  as if they were herding
>> geese into the site of justice, they usually get a yuge crowd for
>> the performances, which are fairly frequent...
>>
>> An old pal who was a teacher there told me all about it...   His
>> daughter was about 13,  when she first saw Saudi justice...
>
> What's that got to do with the allegation that the idiot admires them
> for that?

You don't believe the orange goon admired them?

Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<nZYKK.776124$zgr9.278737@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16050&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16050

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 23:09:07 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 03:09 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 8/16/2022 7:17 PM, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:

>>>        Did you actually read that thing? It was a small
>>> "social media" storm, based on one small bit of information. I
>>> didn't expect anyone to take it seriously. If you did, that's on you.
>>
>> LOL. You took it seriously enough to post it. However comma I
>> apologize for jumping in on your self-amusement.
>>

> Do you believe the FBI "stole" the passports?.

I believe they "took" them. Whether it was intentional or
unintentional, legally or not legally, I don't know.

What do you believe - or even just think?

Download Mbps
30.49
Upload Mbps
8.09
Ping ms 60

--
bill

Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<Q1ZKK.107633$Eh2.19073@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16051&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16051

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 23:13:51 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 03:13 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 8/16/2022 7:01 PM, bfh wrote:
>> film...@gmail.com wrote:

>> The next thing you know the idiot will be claiming that the FBI

>>> Neither of those places are known for their freedom of
>>> expression...   In Saudi,  they do their amputations & executions,
>>> on Friday,  following worship services...   The Mullahs round up
>>> people on the sidewalk, with a long stick,  as if they were herding
>>> geese into the site of justice, they usually get a yuge crowd for
>>> the performances, which are fairly frequent...
>>>
>>> An old pal who was a teacher there told me all about it...   His
>>> daughter was about 13,  when she first saw Saudi justice...
>>
>> What's that got to do with the allegation that the idiot admires
>> them for that?
>>

> You don't believe the orange goon admired them?

Do you believe he admired them because they could have someone killed
with a simple command?

--
bill

Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<p3ZKK.107634$Eh2.21287@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16052&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16052

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 23:15:33 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 03:15 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 8/16/2022 7:13 PM, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:

>>>        How hard is this?
>>>
>>> "Trump ‘admired’ Putin’s ability to ‘kill
>>> whoever’, says Stephanie Grisham
>>>
>>> Trump’s former press secretary discusses his relationship
>>> with the Russian leader in an interview with The View"
>>>
>>> "Donald Trump “admired” Vladimir Putin’s ability
>>> to kill anyone he wanted, according to his former White House press
>>> secretary Stephanie Grisham.
>>>
>>> In an interview with The View on Tuesday, Grisham discussed the
>>> former US president’s relationship with the Russian
>>> president, saying: “I think [Trump] feared [Putin]. I think
>>> he was afraid of him. I think that the man intimidated him. Because
>>> Putin is a scary man, just frankly, I think he was afraid of
>>> him.”
>>>
>>> She went on to add: “I also think he admired him greatly. I
>>> think he wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him.
>>> So I think it was a lot of that. In my experience with him, he
>>> loved the dictators, he loved the people who could kill anyone,
>>> including the press.”
>>>
>>> Since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, which has resulted in
>>> more than 1,300 civilian casualties, including 474 killed and 861
>>> injured, Trump has highly praised Putin for his actions, calling
>>> him a “genius”."
>>>
>>> "https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/mar/09/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-stephanie-grisham"
>>

>> Just more allegations based on a lot of  "I think"s. I counted 6 in
>> that article from The (LOL) View. An allegation supported by an
>> allegation. LOL. That's a hoot.
>>
>> Just more spaghetti. But keep slinging it, and maybe sooner or later
>> there'll be a handful that sticks. You've got over 2 years, so
>> there's plenty of time to get lucky.
>>

> Do you believe the former White House press secretary, Stephanie
> Grisham, is lying?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<85ZKK.107635$Eh2.87078@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16053&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16053

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 23:17:24 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 03:17 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 8/16/2022 12:54 PM, bfh wrote:
>> George.Anthony wrote:

>>> Trump the head of a crime family?  Ol' Mr. Dodge must be living
>>> under a Biden crime news cloaking rock, i.e., watching only CNN/MSNBC.
>>>

>> And they gave back his passports, so I guess he's not a flight risk
>> after all.
>>

> Did they give back his love letters?

I don't know. Did they reveal that he was a flight risk?

--
bill

Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<1492ecf2-e156-4651-bdfd-dc219a83f03cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16054&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16054

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 21:00:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 04:00 UTC

On Tuesday, August 16, 2022 at 8:13:54 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

> >> The next thing you know the idiot will be claiming that the FBI

> >> What's that got to do with the allegation that the idiot admires
> >> them for that?
> >>

> > You don't believe the orange goon admired them?
> Do you believe he admired them because they could have someone killed
> with a simple command?
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

I think YKW is pretty squeamish about any personal bloodletting, and unpleasantness... However, I'm sure he envies how those leaders can just squash any dissent, soon as it arrises, with someone else to do the squashing for them... What he admires, is the dominance those tyrants command over their subjects....

What sort of good human qualities in him do you admire?

Maharishi Don

Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<Oq_KK.923918$JVi.467622@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16055&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16055

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
<tdgnfs$4bbt$2@dont-email.me> <vBSKK.790301$J0r9.65214@fx11.iad>
<da649b38-a54b-4241-b5e0-d91b9f251bden@googlegroups.com>
<tdhave$177o$1@gioia.aioe.org> <1EWKK.154772$El2.71031@fx45.iad>
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 00:48:45 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 04:48 UTC

film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 16, 2022 at 8:13:54 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

search

"Donald Trump Labeled a 'Flight' Risk After Saying

The next thing you know the idiot will be claiming that the FBI

>>> You don't believe the orange goon admired them?
>> Do you believe he admired them because they could have someone
>> killed with a simple command? -- bill Theory don't mean squat if
>> it don't work.
>
> I think YKW is pretty squeamish about any personal bloodletting,
> and unpleasantness... However, I'm sure he envies how those
> leaders can just squash any dissent, soon as it arrises, with
> someone else to do the squashing for them... What he admires, is
> the dominance those tyrants command over their subjects....
>
> What sort of good human qualities in him do you admire?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<jB_KK.790309$J0r9.163046@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16056&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16056

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 00:59:58 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 04:59 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 8/16/2022 7:13 PM, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:

>>>        How hard is this?
>>>
>>> "Trump ‘admired’ Putin’s ability to ‘kill
>>> whoever’, says Stephanie Grisham
>>>
>>> Trump’s former press secretary discusses his relationship
>>> with the Russian leader in an interview with The View"
>>>
>>> "Donald Trump “admired” Vladimir Putin’s ability
>>> to kill anyone he wanted, according to his former White House press
>>> secretary Stephanie Grisham.
>>>
>>> In an interview with The View on Tuesday, Grisham discussed the
>>> former US president’s relationship with the Russian
>>> president, saying: “I think [Trump] feared [Putin]. I think
>>> he was afraid of him. I think that the man intimidated him. Because
>>> Putin is a scary man, just frankly, I think he was afraid of
>>> him.”
>>>
>>> She went on to add: “I also think he admired him greatly. I
>>> think he wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him.
>>> So I think it was a lot of that. In my experience with him, he
>>> loved the dictators, he loved the people who could kill anyone,
>>> including the press.”
>>>
>>> Since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, which has resulted in
>>> more than 1,300 civilian casualties, including 474 killed and 861
>>> injured, Trump has highly praised Putin for his actions, calling
>>> him a “genius”."
>>>
>>> "https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/mar/09/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-stephanie-grisham"
>>

>> Just more allegations based on a lot of  "I think"s. I counted 6 in
>> that article from The (LOL) View. An allegation supported by an
>> allegation. LOL. That's a hoot.
>>
>> Just more spaghetti. But keep slinging it, and maybe sooner or later
>> there'll be a handful that sticks. You've got over 2 years, so
>> there's plenty of time to get lucky.
>>

>      LOL, yeah, she was only one of the many, "I only hire the best",
> working directly with the big guy. Were you expecting a notarized
> statement professing his obvious love of Putin's strength? You only
> ask for evidence so you can tell us there isn't any you would believe.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<tdin2v$emvi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16057&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16057

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 12:31:27 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:JLBF+XP34IFpPZFu0o7k5eAo7sw=
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 12:31 UTC

bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:

>>> They're probably hoping he'll abscond  to Russia,  or Saudi
>>> Arabia...  It would be a lot easier than trying him...  Heck,  some
>>> of his followers might even go with him,  just to show their loyalty?
>>>
>>> Perry Mason
>>
>>      As fun as that might be to dream about I think either option is
>> extremely unlikely. One of the things the idiot admires about both
>> Putin and the Crown Prince is that they can have someone killed with a
>> simple command.
>
> You can, of course, provide some evidence of that allegation?

He obviously has mistaken Trump for the Clintons.

--
Liz Cheney’s pronouns… over/out.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?