You display the wonderful traits of charm and courtesy.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Hey Kevin

SubjectAuthor
* Hey Kevinbfh
+* Re: Hey KevinGeorge.Anthony
|`* Re: Hey Kevinbfh
| +* Re: Hey KevinGeorge.Anthony
| |`* Re: Hey Kevinbfh
| | `- Re: Hey KevinGeorge.Anthony
| `* Re: Hey Kevinfilm...@gmail.com
|  +- Re: Hey KevinGeorge.Anthony
|  `* Re: Hey Kevinbfh
|   `* Re: Hey Kevinkmiller
|    `- Re: Hey Kevinbfh
`- Re: Hey Kevinkmiller

1
Hey Kevin

<7K9LK.154807$El2.31484@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16067&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16067

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Subject: Hey Kevin
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 13:40:19 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 17:40 UTC

You might get your wish. Cheney got her butt whipped, so now she's
free to concentrate on running for President.

Do you think she'll run as a Republican or a Democrat - or some
evolved triangulated affiliation to be revealed with carefully
considered messaging at the most efficacious moment in the passage of
time?

The Honorable Bubba Pythagoras Darwin

Download Mbps
80.88
Upload Mbps
8.12
Ping ms 63

--
bill

Re: Hey Kevin

<tdjpuk$j7o9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16072&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16072

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Hey Kevin
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 22:26:29 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:rhsYfSV52RMtEzu6NMNLF1UBiL0=
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 22:26 UTC

bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
> You might get your wish. Cheney got her butt whipped, so now she's
> free to concentrate on running for President.
>
> Do you think she'll run as a Republican or a Democrat - or some
> evolved triangulated affiliation to be revealed with carefully
> considered messaging at the most efficacious moment in the passage of
> time?
>
> The Honorable Bubba Pythagoras Darwin
>
> Download Mbps
> 80.88
> Upload Mbps
> 8.12
> Ping ms 63

She had thoughts of forming the Dumb Ass party until Pelosi told her that
would be direct competition to the democrat party and might take votes away
from them. She could run as an independent but that would have the same
negative effect on democrats as the Dumb Ass party.

--
Liz Cheney’s pronouns… over/out.

Re: Hey Kevin

<JbfLK.926408$JVi.306828@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16073&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16073

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 19:53:12 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 23:53 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
>> You might get your wish. Cheney got her butt whipped, so now she's
>> free to concentrate on running for President.
>>
>> Do you think she'll run as a Republican or a Democrat - or some
>> evolved triangulated affiliation to be revealed with carefully
>> considered messaging at the most efficacious moment in the passage of
>> time?
>>
>> The Honorable Bubba Pythagoras Darwin
>>
>> Download Mbps
>> 80.88
>> Upload Mbps
>> 8.12
>> Ping ms 63
>>

> She had thoughts of forming the Dumb Ass party until Pelosi told her that
> would be direct competition to the democrat party and might take votes away
> from them. She could run as an independent but that would have the same
> negative effect on democrats as the Dumb Ass party.

Independent. HawHawHaw! Are there any "independents" who don't caucus
with the Dumbass Dems? It's kinda like "moderates" - who are just
closet Democrats.

--
bill

Re: Hey Kevin

<tdjv4s$ke6b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16074&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16074

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 18:55:08 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 23:55 UTC

On 8/17/2022 6:53 PM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>> bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
>>> You might get your wish. Cheney got her butt whipped, so now she's
>>> free to concentrate on running for President.
>>>
>>> Do you think she'll run as a Republican or a Democrat - or some
>>> evolved triangulated affiliation to be revealed with carefully
>>> considered messaging at the most efficacious moment in the passage of
>>> time?
>>>
>>> The Honorable Bubba Pythagoras Darwin
>>>
>>> Download Mbps
>>> 80.88
>>> Upload Mbps
>>> 8.12
>>> Ping ms 63
>>>

>> She had thoughts of forming the Dumb Ass party until Pelosi told her that
>> would be direct competition to the democrat party and might take votes
>> away
>> from them. She could run as an independent but that would have the same
>> negative effect on democrats as the Dumb Ass party.
>>

> Independent. HawHawHaw! Are there any "independents" who don't caucus
> with the Dumbass Dems? It's kinda like "moderates" - who are just closet
> Democrats.

You're right. I meant to put "independent" in quotes but my feeble old
brain (I am qualified to register as a democrat now) forgot.

--
--------------
Liberals fear Donald Trump more than they fear climate change.

Re: Hey Kevin

<7rfLK.704380$70j.587202@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16075&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16075

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 20:09:39 -0400
 by: bfh - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 00:09 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> On 8/17/2022 6:53 PM, bfh wrote:
>> George.Anthony wrote:

>>> She had thoughts of forming the Dumb Ass party until Pelosi told
>>> her that
>>> would be direct competition to the democrat party and might take
>>> votes away
>>> from them. She could run as an independent but that would have the
>>> same
>>> negative effect on democrats as the Dumb Ass party.
>>>

>> Independent. HawHawHaw! Are there any "independents" who don't
>> caucus with the Dumbass Dems? It's kinda like "moderates" - who are
>> just closet Democrats.
>>
> You're right. I meant to put "independent" in quotes but my feeble old
> brain (I am qualified to register as a democrat now) forgot.

damn. Qualified to register as a Dumbass? You have my sincere
condolences. Have you tried that jellyfish pill for your unfortunate
disability?

--
bill

Re: Hey Kevin

<d53b9071-3bd3-4a45-83bd-e8bb617d3035n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16076&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16076

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 17:56:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 00:56 UTC

On Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 4:53:15 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
> > bfh <red...@rye.net> wrote:
> >> You might get your wish. Cheney got her butt whipped, so now she's
> >> free to concentrate on running for President.
> >>
> >> Do you think she'll run as a Republican or a Democrat - or some
> >> evolved triangulated affiliation to be revealed with carefully
> >> considered messaging at the most efficacious moment in the passage of
> >> time?
> >>
> >> The Honorable Bubba Pythagoras Darwin
> >>
> >> Download Mbps
> >> 80.88
> >> Upload Mbps
> >> 8.12
> >> Ping ms 63
> >>

> > She had thoughts of forming the Dumb Ass party until Pelosi told her that
> > would be direct competition to the democrat party and might take votes away
> > from them. She could run as an independent but that would have the same
> > negative effect on democrats as the Dumb Ass party.
> >
> Independent. HawHawHaw! Are there any "independents" who don't caucus
> with the Dumbass Dems? It's kinda like "moderates" - who are just
> closet Democrats.
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

What prezactly is your purity test, so that you can make an informed decision about who might be a "closet Democrat" when you encounter one? It seems like the "slippage" on issues about having that "correct POV" could be very troubling?

The Vigilate Pollster

Re: Hey Kevin

<tdk4uo$lomj$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16079&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16079

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 20:34:16 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 01:34 UTC

On 8/17/2022 7:09 PM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:

>>> Independent. HawHawHaw! Are there any "independents" who don't caucus
>>> with the Dumbass Dems? It's kinda like "moderates" - who are just
>>> closet Democrats.
>>>
>> You're right. I meant to put "independent" in quotes but my feeble old
>> brain (I am qualified to register as a democrat now) forgot.
>>

> damn. Qualified to register as a Dumbass? You have my sincere
> condolences. Have you tried that jellyfish pill for your unfortunate
> disability?

My desire to change is two-fold. One, more is leaving my brain than
entering so, as I stated, that leaves me qualified to be a democrat and
second, I need to avoid the 87K extra IRS brown shirts.

--
--------------
Liberals fear Donald Trump more than they fear climate change.

Re: Hey Kevin

<tdk56b$lr8q$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16080&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16080

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 20:38:18 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 01:38 UTC

On 8/17/2022 7:56 PM, film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 4:53:15 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> George.Anthony wrote:

>>> She had thoughts of forming the Dumb Ass party until Pelosi told her that
>>> would be direct competition to the democrat party and might take votes away
>>> from them. She could run as an independent but that would have the same
>>> negative effect on democrats as the Dumb Ass party.
>>>
>> Independent. HawHawHaw! Are there any "independents" who don't caucus
>> with the Dumbass Dems? It's kinda like "moderates" - who are just
>> closet Democrats.
>> --
>> bill
>> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> What prezactly is your purity test, so that you can make an informed decision about who might be a "closet Democrat" when you encounter one? It seems like the "slippage" on issues about having that "correct POV" could be very troubling?
>
> The Vigilate Pollster

I'm not Bill but...
liberal=democrat=moderate=independent=moderate=democrat=liberal. It's a
vicious circle. And I do mean vicious.

Easy for anyone with more that a pea brain to understand.

--
--------------
Liberals fear Donald Trump more than they fear climate change.

Re: Hey Kevin

<xdScnc7PnZQ2B2D_nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16081&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16081

Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 18:50:53 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 01:50 UTC

On 8/17/2022 10:40 AM, bfh wrote:
> You might get your wish. Cheney got her butt whipped, so now she's free
> to concentrate on running for President.
>
> Do you think she'll run as a Republican or a Democrat - or some evolved
> triangulated affiliation to be revealed with carefully considered
> messaging at the most efficacious moment in the passage of time?

She can run as anything but an orange goon acolyte, as far as I'm
concerned. I'm glad she's a Republican and not a retrumplican and I
think Wyoming will suffer greatly under the auspices of Hageman.

> The Honorable Bubba Pythagoras Darwin
>
> Download Mbps
> 80.88
> Upload Mbps
> 8.12
> Ping ms 63

Re: Hey Kevin

<I5hLK.776904$zgr9.122594@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16086&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16086

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 22:03:19 -0400
 by: bfh - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 02:03 UTC

film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 4:53:15 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> George.Anthony wrote:

>>> She had thoughts of forming the Dumb Ass party until Pelosi told her that
>>> would be direct competition to the democrat party and might take votes away
>>> from them. She could run as an independent but that would have the same
>>> negative effect on democrats as the Dumb Ass party.
>>>
>> Independent. HawHawHaw! Are there any "independents" who don't caucus
>> with the Dumbass Dems? It's kinda like "moderates" - who are just
>> closet Democrats.
>> --
>> bill
>> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> What prezactly is your purity test, so that you can make an informed decision about who might be a "closet Democrat" when you encounter one? It seems like the "slippage" on issues about having that "correct POV" could be very troubling?
>
> The Vigilate Pollster

I don't talk to pollsters, and I don't reveal the metrics of my purity
tests because it would just give the disingenuous dumbasses the
information they would need to try deceive me. Also, it's an ongoing
continuing classified process and you don't have the necessary
security clearance anyway to enter my SCIF.

Note: I don't consider anyone to be "pure". I just take what I can
find, and then ponder it into a conclusion I can live with and act on
- similar to what I did with all the Follow The Science bullshit.

--
bill

Re: Hey Kevin

<-KudnRgfnasLPWD_nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16089&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16089

Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 19:16:08 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 02:16 UTC

On 8/17/2022 7:03 PM, bfh wrote:
> film...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Independent. HawHawHaw! Are there any "independents" who don't caucus
>>> with the Dumbass Dems? It's kinda like "moderates" - who are just
>>> closet Democrats.
>>> --
>>> bill
>>> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>>
>> What prezactly is your purity test,  so that you can make an informed
>> decision about who might be a "closet Democrat" when you encounter
>> one? It seems like the "slippage" on issues about having that "correct
>> POV" could be very troubling?
>>
>> The Vigilate Pollster
>>
> I don't talk to pollsters, and I don't reveal the metrics of my purity
> tests because it would just give the disingenuous dumbasses the
> information they would need to try deceive me. Also, it's an ongoing
> continuing classified process and you don't have the necessary security
> clearance anyway to enter my SCIF.
>
> Note: I don't consider anyone to be "pure". I just take what I can find,
> and then ponder it into a conclusion I can live with and act on -
> similar to what I did with all the Follow The Science bullshit.

Just follow the science when it suits you. Kinda like the orange goon
did with his oath of office.

116.19
2.72
38

The FBI must be raiding my dishy.

Re: Hey Kevin

<MDhLK.132426$dh2.44135@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16092&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16092

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 22:39:39 -0400
 by: bfh - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 02:39 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 8/17/2022 7:03 PM, bfh wrote:
>> film...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> What prezactly is your purity test,  so that you can make an
>>> informed decision about who might be a "closet Democrat" when you
>>> encounter one? It seems like the "slippage" on issues about having
>>> that "correct POV" could be very troubling?
>>>
>>> The Vigilate Pollster
>>>
>> I don't talk to pollsters, and I don't reveal the metrics of my
>> purity tests because it would just give the disingenuous dumbasses
>> the information they would need to try deceive me. Also, it's an
>> ongoing continuing classified process and you don't have the
>> necessary security clearance anyway to enter my SCIF.
>>
>> Note: I don't consider anyone to be "pure". I just take what I can
>> find, and then ponder it into a conclusion I can live with and act
>> on - similar to what I did with all the Follow The Science bullshit.
>>

> Just follow the science when it suits you.

Wrong again. I've followed the science since the beginning - but I
chose from the daily smorgasbord which science to follow. Which
science did you follow?