Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 10:19:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: A Tale Of Two Parties
From: tem...@tiglath.net (Tiglath)
 by: Tiglath - Thu, 21 Oct 2021 17:19 UTC

One party's vision is a massive project of infrastructure renovation and social improvements. Unfortunately, it's the party that sucks at selling its ideas.

The other party runs on a single issue, only one policy, a unique goal: A Big Lie.

D... Big Lie.

Dems should be moping the floor with the current Republicans so engaged, but somehow they aren't.

I just cast another vote, in the Virginia gubernatorial race, against Trump.

This sucks. This guy should be behind bars, and instead he still enjoys sway over 30% of Americans, the Deplorables or the Unvaxxed, take your pick.

Mark my words. Further investment by candidates, senators and other Republicans in the Big Lie, will not pay. It will backfire, because nothing can be built on such ridiculous argument. Nothing.

And Biden, despite his mistakes, is infinitely a better president that Trump ever was, by any measure except one.

Biden makes for boring television, that's the only way he is inferior to Trump. Well, we have HBO, Netflix, Prime Video, etc., for entertainment, instead of the White House, as it should be. So let it be boring.