From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Keep it Up!
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 10:16:19 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 19 Aug 2022 15:16 UTC

I hope he doesn't run out of buses before he runs out of illegal aliens.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2-more-migrant-buses-texas-arrive-nyc-border-crisis-continues
--
--------------
Liberals fear Donald Trump more than they fear climate change.

Re: OT? - Keep it Up!

<vSOLK.808125$J0r9.21810@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16107&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16107

Subject: Re: OT? - Keep it Up!
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 12:28:10 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 19 Aug 2022 16:28 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> I hope he doesn't run out of buses before he runs out of illegal aliens.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2-more-migrant-buses-texas-arrive-nyc-border-crisis-continues

I don't know what those two dumbass mayors are complaining about.
They're self-described and proud sanctuary city mayors, and they love
and welcome - and protect illegal immigrants from jack-booted Federal
thugs. Instead of whining and moaning and asking for federal aid, and
unjustifiably calling TX and AZ anti-American, they should be thanking
TX and AZ for fulfilling their dreams, and for not charging them
shipping and handling fees.

Besides, at the end of the day going forward, they are literally
overblowing and overstating a minor issue that's not a crisis by any
compassionate and commonsense and progressive metric - it's just a
transitory seasonal challenge that will go away in the passage of time.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nyc-dc-sanctuary-city-policies-come-back-haunt-them-feud-texas-arizona

--
bill

Re: OT? - Keep it Up!

<10Odncyl5PA9fWL_nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16110&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16110

Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 12:13:51 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Fri, 19 Aug 2022 19:13 UTC

On 8/19/2022 9:28 AM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>> I hope he doesn't run out of buses before he runs out of illegal aliens.
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2-more-migrant-buses-texas-arrive-nyc-border-crisis-continues
>>
> I don't know what those two dumbass mayors are complaining about.
> They're self-described and proud sanctuary city mayors, and they love
> and welcome - and protect illegal immigrants from jack-booted Federal
> thugs. Instead of whining and moaning and asking for federal aid, and
> unjustifiably calling TX and AZ anti-American, they should be thanking
> TX and AZ for fulfilling their dreams, and for not charging them
> shipping and handling fees.
>
> Besides, at the end of the day going forward, they are literally
> overblowing and overstating a minor issue that's not a crisis by any
> compassionate and commonsense and progressive metric - it's just a
> transitory seasonal challenge that will go away in the passage of time.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nyc-dc-sanctuary-city-policies-come-back-haunt-them-feud-texas-arizona

Hey! That's just spaghetti and none of it will stick! HawHawHaw!

Re: OT? - Keep it Up!

<tdooci$1jr3l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16111&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16111

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 19:30:27 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:WrHvSJphtBimnc3L0Ri/09pDj7s=
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 19 Aug 2022 19:30 UTC

kmiller <i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 8/19/2022 9:28 AM, bfh wrote:
>> George.Anthony wrote:
>>> I hope he doesn't run out of buses before he runs out of illegal aliens.
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2-more-migrant-buses-texas-arrive-nyc-border-crisis-continues
>>>

>> I don't know what those two dumbass mayors are complaining about.
>> They're self-described and proud sanctuary city mayors, and they love
>> and welcome - and protect illegal immigrants from jack-booted Federal
>> thugs. Instead of whining and moaning and asking for federal aid, and
>> unjustifiably calling TX and AZ anti-American, they should be thanking
>> TX and AZ for fulfilling their dreams, and for not charging them
>> shipping and handling fees.
>>
>> Besides, at the end of the day going forward, they are literally
>> overblowing and overstating a minor issue that's not a crisis by any
>> compassionate and commonsense and progressive metric - it's just a
>> transitory seasonal challenge that will go away in the passage of time.
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nyc-dc-sanctuary-city-policies-come-back-haunt-them-feud-texas-arizona
>>

> Hey! That's just spaghetti and none of it will stick! HawHawHaw!

It already has.

--
Liz Cheney’s pronouns… over/out.