From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: A complete shambolic disgrace!
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 10:01:22 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Mon, 16 Aug 2021 02:01 UTC

https://edition.cnn.com/world/live-news/afghanistan-taliban-us-troops-intl-08-15-21/index.html

However, Biden's long game here is to pivot to the Pacific. Already,
the Marine establishment in our Northern Territory has been enhanced,
the mutual defence treaty with the Philippines has been re-negotiated
with Duterte, Japan's mutual defence treaty has been strengthened and
not only US carriers and F35s etc are in the arena, so now is the UK
with its QE carrier and a host of other Euro countries sailing into or
along the periphery of the SCS.

This is where the action will be, and very soon at that.

The USSR was thrown out of Afghanistan back when the Taliban was being
armed by the US - the Brits had their noses squashed there and
probably every other invader, except Genghis, has ended up in tears.

Genghis had the right attitude to the Afghans - if you don't
surrender, we will take the city, behead all the males, rape the women
and make a mountain of skulls in the main square. Practically
everyone surrendered to Genghis.

ChiCom view of the UK's incursion into *their* sea:

https://min.news/en/military/bbab82ade1417bb526ef11237748fe3c.html

Lol.