From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Nothing to see Here
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 17:29:22 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 22:29 UTC

for the gullible and blind to political reality like the libs here,
anyway. This administration just continues to throw shit at the wall.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/border-patrol-agents-slam-karine-jean-pierres-ignorant-claim-illegal-immigrants-walking-across
--------------
Liberals fear Donald Trump more than they fear climate change.

Re: OT? - Nothing to see Here

<2TSPK.54872$iiS8.6300@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16279&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16279

Subject: Re: OT? - Nothing to see Here
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 20:18:06 -0400
 by: bfh - Thu, 1 Sep 2022 00:18 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> for the gullible and blind to political reality like the libs here,
> anyway. This administration just continues to throw shit at the wall.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/border-patrol-agents-slam-karine-jean-pierres-ignorant-claim-illegal-immigrants-walking-across

Hey. I did a fact self-check, and at the end of the day going forward,
she's right. They're not walking across the border - they're wading
across the border. There is significance in the meaning of words.
Great significance. Especially with an election just over the horizon.

--
bill

Re: OT? - Nothing to see Here

<teovnk$1v1fm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16281&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16281

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 19:52:02 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 1 Sep 2022 00:52 UTC

On 8/31/2022 7:18 PM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>> for the gullible and blind to political reality like the libs here,
>> anyway. This administration just continues to throw shit at the wall.
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/border-patrol-agents-slam-karine-jean-pierres-ignorant-claim-illegal-immigrants-walking-across
>

> Hey. I did a fact self-check, and at the end of the day going forward,
> she's right. They're not walking across the border - they're wading
> across the border. There is significance in the meaning of words. Great
> significance. Especially with an election just over the horizon.

The scary thing is the volume of lies coming out of these libnuts is
going to go exponential in the next two months. The ill-informed will be
sucking it up like free money... or like our resident clueless libs
here.(and there I go again with the redundancy).

--
Liberals fear Donald Trump more than they fear climate change.

Re: OT? - Nothing to see Here

<teovnr$1v1fm$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16282&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16282