Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX943)
Subject: Biden To Ban Russian Oil Imports
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 10:22:33 -0500
 by: 25.BX943 - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 15:22 UTC

According to several news sources, Biden will announce
within the next hour or so that the USA will no longer
import Russia petrochemicals. This is appropriate.

He is NOT expected to announce that we can fill the gap
with American oil - but he's BEGGING the Saudis to sell
us more oil (guess what their price will be ?).

Guess what YOU will be paying for gas next week ?

Meanwhile Harris sez you should all just buy electric
cars that don't exist and would be a LOT more expensive
than yer Kia even if they did exist - oh, and both the
batteries and the motor magnets are made by another of
our enemies. That car you still have to make payments
on for the next five years ... $50,000 flowerpot apparently ...

All Dems MUST GO. THIS much damage both at home and abroad
amounts to criminal malfeasance at the very least.

Re: Biden To Ban Russian Oil Imports

<chine.bleu-B3C8AA.09080808032022@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16283&group=alt.politics#16283

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans
Subject: Re: Biden To Ban Russian Oil Imports
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2022 09:08:16 -0800
 by: Siri Cruise - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 17:08 UTC

In article <pq2dneqvSp8n6br_nZ2dnUU7-XfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
"25.BX943" <25BZ493@nada.net> wrote:

> According to several news sources, Biden will announce
> within the next hour or so that the USA will no longer
> import Russia petrochemicals. This is appropriate.
>
> He is NOT expected to announce that we can fill the gap
> with American oil - but he's BEGGING the Saudis to sell
> us more oil (guess what their price will be ?).

US oil production was shut down because it couldn't compete with
russia. So in your market analysis removing cheaper russian oil
will make US production even more expensive.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Biden To Ban Russian Oil Imports

<-pidnWBFbfzTlLX_nZ2dnUU7-Y2dnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16304&group=alt.politics#16304

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX943)
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 20:56:29 -0500
 by: 25.BX943 - Wed, 9 Mar 2022 01:56 UTC

On 3/8/22 12:08 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <pq2dneqvSp8n6br_nZ2dnUU7-XfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
> "25.BX943" <25BZ493@nada.net> wrote:
>
>> According to several news sources, Biden will announce
>> within the next hour or so that the USA will no longer
>> import Russia petrochemicals. This is appropriate.
>>
>> He is NOT expected to announce that we can fill the gap
>> with American oil - but he's BEGGING the Saudis to sell
>> us more oil (guess what their price will be ?).
>
> US oil production was shut down because it couldn't compete with
> russia.

BullSHIT.

Domestic production was going strong, pipelines were
going in all over, we were SELLING oil on the intl
market at a competitive price ... right up until Biden.

Re: Biden To Ban Russian Oil Imports

<WXTVJ.51788$mF2.29104@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16306&group=alt.politics#16306

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 18:05:43 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Wed, 9 Mar 2022 02:05 UTC

On 3/8/2022 5:56 PM, 25.BX943 wrote:
> On 3/8/22 12:08 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article <pq2dneqvSp8n6br_nZ2dnUU7-XfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
>>   "25.BX943" <25BZ493@nada.net> wrote:
>>
>>> According to several news sources, Biden will announce
>>> within the next hour or so that the USA will no longer
>>> import Russia petrochemicals. This is appropriate.
>>>
>>> He is NOT expected to announce that we can fill the gap
>>> with American oil - but he's BEGGING the Saudis to sell
>>> us more oil (guess what their price will be ?).
>>
>> US oil production was shut down because it couldn't compete with
>> russia.
>

>    BullSHIT.
>
>    Domestic production was going strong, pipelines were
>    going in all over, we were SELLING oil on the intl
>    market at a competitive price ... right up until Biden.

We were exporting oil and refined products *all* the way through 2021.