From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: A Catch 22 I guess.
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 04:04:38 -0500
 by: trotsky - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 09:04 UTC

https://www.yahoo.com/now/capitol-police-cameras-reportedly-captured-045527395.html

Capitol Police cameras reportedly captured the Pelosi break-in, but
nobody was watching it live

Apparently the Capitol police monitor Pelosi's house 24/7 when she's
home, but she wasn't home and thus the break-in wasn't being watched.
Bad news for the right wing, though, because every lie they've told
about the incident has been proven to be just that, lies. And yet none
of them have walked back a single one of the lies. Have they no shame?
They're right wing assholes, of course not.

arts / rec.arts.tv / A Catch 22 I guess.