Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX943)
Subject: Zelensky's Old Press Sec - It would be a TRAGEDY if Kamala Became
POTUS
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 22:40:46 -0500
 by: 25.BX943 - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 03:40 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10599855/Zelenskys-ex-press-sec-deletes-tweet-saying-tragedy-Harris-President.html

Zelensky's former press secretary tweets and then deletes
message saying it would be a 'tragedy' if Kamala Harris
becomes President after laughing during press conference

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's former press
secretary Iuliia Mendel tweeted, then quickly deleted,
a post saying it would be a 'tragedy' if Vice President
Kamala Harris became president

.. . .

Not the best political tact - but TRUTH.

THIS is how the world, and Putin, sees Kamala, and Biden.

Ha-Ha Harris ... we'd be better off with the rotting
corpse of Spiro Agnew.

Re: Zelensky's Old Press Sec - It would be a TRAGEDY if Kamala Became POTUS

<R_BWJ.383944$alu7.10532@fx01.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16423&group=alt.politics#16423

POTUS
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 01:29:05 -0500
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 06:29 UTC

25.BX943 wrote on 3/10/2022 10:40 PM:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10599855/Zelenskys-ex-press-sec-deletes-tweet-saying-tragedy-Harris-President.html
>

> Zelensky's former press secretary tweets and then deletes
> message saying it would be a 'tragedy' if Kamala Harris
> becomes President after laughing during press conference
>
> Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's former press
> secretary Iuliia Mendel tweeted, then quickly deleted,
> a post saying it would be a 'tragedy' if Vice President
> Kamala Harris became president
>
> . . .
>
> Not the best political tact - but TRUTH.
>
> THIS is how the world, and Putin, sees Kamala, and Biden.
>
> Ha-Ha Harris ... we'd be better off with the rotting
> corpse of Spiro Agnew.

The TV comedian Zelensky was asking the US to set up "no-fly-zone" over
Ukraine. He is so funny. Not just Kamala, I laughed my ass off too.

Re: Zelensky's Old Press Sec - It would be a TRAGEDY if Kamala Became POTUS

<t0ffb6$a4p$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16456&group=alt.politics#16456

From: T.Ba...@therehere.org (TruthBarker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans
POTUS
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 08:29:26 -0400
 by: TruthBarker - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 12:29 UTC

On 3/10/22 11:40 PM, 25.BX943 wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10599855/Zelenskys-ex-press-sec-deletes-tweet-saying-tragedy-Harris-President.html
>

> Zelensky's former press secretary tweets and then deletes
> message saying it would be a 'tragedy' if Kamala Harris
> becomes President after laughing during press conference
>
> Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's former press
> secretary Iuliia Mendel tweeted, then quickly deleted,
> a post saying it would be a 'tragedy' if Vice President
> Kamala Harris became president

Solid proof dailymail uk is all about sexism, homophobia, racism,
anti-immigration, this tabloid trash only appeals to people with low
education, they find it hard to compete with educated immigrants.

The publication also supports fascism and white supremacy.

> . . .
>
>   Not the best political tact - but TRUTH.

Your personal political truth

>   THIS is how the world, and Putin, sees Kamala, and Biden.

A wrong perception, you support Putin the fascist. Is it because he
kills children?

>   Ha-Ha Harris ... we'd be better off with the rotting
>   corpse of Spiro Agnew.

I know you prefer Haley only because she pretends to be white. Are you a
institutional racist?