Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 18:14:57 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: Goonites And Fake Electors
 by: kmiller - Wed, 7 Sep 2022 01:14 UTC

Newly obtained surveillance video shows fake Trump elector escorted
operatives into Georgia county's elections office before voting machine
breach

The newly obtained surveillance video and text messages in the civil
lawsuit suggest the fake elector plot and the effort to breach voting
machines in Georgia were part of a larger, coordinated plan to subvert
the 2020 election. Some of the same Trump lawyers and allies who helped
orchestrate the effort to seat fake electors in states Trump lost in
2020 were also involved in attempts to gain unauthorized access to
voting machines in numerous counties in states around the country seen
as friendly toward the former president.

"The video reveals that Cathy Latham had a more significant role with
the SullivanStrickler team's work in Coffee County than she claimed,"
said David Cross, an attorney representing election integrity groups
suing Georgia over its voting systems and who has reviewed the video.
"We can see her escort the team into the office that morning, for
example. And she's an important connection to the effort to create a
slate of Georgia electors who would have wrongly voted for Trump for the
2020 election, which now looks to be the subject of a grand jury
investigation in Fulton County."

According to court documents, Latham has provided conflicting answers
during depositions when asked about her involvement in the breach and
whether she was at the Coffee County elections office on the day it
occurred. The video confirms she was there when it took place and
literally held the door open for those who breached the voting systems.
Previously, the Justice Department had warned elections officials not to
allow outside access of this kind.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/06/politics/surveillance-video-voting-machine-breach-coffee-county-georgia/index.html\

Another assault (or just more of the same) on Democracy by
retrumplicans. I'll be really glad when all them scumbag goonites,
including the orange goon himself, get their time in court. Then, lock
them up!

Re: Goonites And Fake Electors

<3de213f5-e7d5-43e4-9fc2-91f9409346c0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16418&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16418

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 18:31:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Goonites And Fake Electors
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Wed, 7 Sep 2022 01:31 UTC

On Tuesday, September 6, 2022 at 6:15:02 PM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:
> Newly obtained surveillance video shows fake Trump elector escorted
> operatives into Georgia county's elections office before voting machine
> breach
>

> The newly obtained surveillance video and text messages in the civil
> lawsuit suggest the fake elector plot and the effort to breach voting
> machines in Georgia were part of a larger, coordinated plan to subvert
> the 2020 election. Some of the same Trump lawyers and allies who helped
> orchestrate the effort to seat fake electors in states Trump lost in
> 2020 were also involved in attempts to gain unauthorized access to
> voting machines in numerous counties in states around the country seen
> as friendly toward the former president.
>
> "The video reveals that Cathy Latham had a more significant role with
> the SullivanStrickler team's work in Coffee County than she claimed,"
> said David Cross, an attorney representing election integrity groups
> suing Georgia over its voting systems and who has reviewed the video.
> "We can see her escort the team into the office that morning, for
> example. And she's an important connection to the effort to create a
> slate of Georgia electors who would have wrongly voted for Trump for the
> 2020 election, which now looks to be the subject of a grand jury
> investigation in Fulton County."
>
> According to court documents, Latham has provided conflicting answers
> during depositions when asked about her involvement in the breach and
> whether she was at the Coffee County elections office on the day it
> occurred. The video confirms she was there when it took place and
> literally held the door open for those who breached the voting systems.
> Previously, the Justice Department had warned elections officials not to
> allow outside access of this kind.
>
> https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/06/politics/surveillance-video-voting-machine-breach-coffee-county-georgia/index.html\
>
> Another assault (or just more of the same) on Democracy by
> retrumplicans. I'll be really glad when all them scumbag goonites,
> including the orange goon himself, get their time in court. Then, lock
> them up!

Almost 3/4 of Coffee Co. voted for YKW.... She was probably just looking for a way to find those 11,780 more votes YKW needed......

Newtie Gingrich Jr.