Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 10:59:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Kyle Jacobs, 49, suicide of country music songwriter, vocalist,
guitarist, pianist
From: mig73all...@yahoo.co.uk (Michael Rhodes)
 by: Michael Rhodes - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 18:59 UTC

Kyle Jacobs, who died February 17, 2023, aged 49, was an American country music songwriter, vocalist, guitarist, pianist, as well as a staff writer for Curb Music from 2003 until his death in 2023. Jacobs wrote music on piano and guitar. His hometown is Bloomington, Minnesota.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11768369/Kellie-Picklers-ex-host-Ben-Aaron-mourns-husband-Kyle-Jacobs-following-suicide.html

Jacobs was the co-writer on Garth Brooks' single, "More Than a Memory," which became the first song to debut at number one on Billboard's Country Singles chart. In addition to sharing author rights of Kimberley Locke's Top 10 hit, "8th World Wonder," Jacobs' songs have been recorded by artists such as Trace Adkins, Jo Dee Messina, Craig Morgan, Tim McGraw, Kellie Pickler (his wife), Clay Walker, Kelly Clarkson, Scotty McCreery, and many others. Jacobs had also collaborated with top writers and artists, including Darius Rucker, Rachel Thibodeau, and Wynonna.

Jacobs starred alongside Kellie Pickler in the CMT reality series I Love Kellie Pickler.

Re: Kyle Jacobs, 49, suicide of country music songwriter, vocalist, guitarist, pianist

<tstv1b$oj7$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16475&group=alt.obituaries#16475

From: le...@main.lekno.ws (Louis Epstein)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: Kyle Jacobs, 49, suicide of country music songwriter, vocalist, guitarist, pianist
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 19:58:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Louis Epstein - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 19:58 UTC

Michael Rhodes <mig73allenford2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Kyle Jacobs, who died February 17, 2023, aged 49, was an American country music songwriter, vocalist, guitarist, pianist, as well as a staff writer for Curb Music from 2003 until his death in 2023. Jacobs wrote music on piano and guitar. His hometown is Bloomington, Minnesota.
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11768369/Kellie-Picklers-ex-host-Ben-Aaron-mourns-husband-Kyle-Jacobs-following-suicide.html
>
> Jacobs' songs have been recorded by artists such as Trace Adkins,
> Jo Dee Messina, Craig Morgan, Tim McGraw, Kellie Pickler (his wife),
> Clay Walker, Kelly Clarkson, Scotty McCreery, and many others. Jacobs had
> also collaborated with top writers and artists, including Darius Rucker,
> Rachel Thibodeau, and Wynonna.
>
> Jacobs starred alongside Kellie Pickler in the CMT reality series I Love
> Kellie Pickler.

So given his suicide,to what extent WAS it "reality" that he loved
Kellie Pickler?

-=-=-