While money doesn't buy love, it puts you in a great bargaining position.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: DeSaintless Speaks Fluent Word Salad

SubjectAuthor
* Re: DeSaintless Speaks Fluent Word Saladbfh
`* Re: DeSaintless Speaks Fluent Word Saladfilm...@gmail.com
 `* Re: DeSaintless Speaks Fluent Word Saladbfh
  `* Re: DeSaintless Speaks Fluent Word Saladfilm...@gmail.com
   +* Re: DeSaintless Speaks Fluent Word Saladbfh
   |`* Re: DeSaintless Speaks Fluent Word Saladfilm...@gmail.com
   | `* Re: DeSaintless Speaks Fluent Word Saladbfh
   |  `* Re: DeSaintless Speaks Fluent Word Saladkmiller
   |   `- Re: DeSaintless Speaks Fluent Word Saladbfh
   `- Re: DeSaintless Speaks Fluent Word Saladbfh

1
Re: DeSaintless Speaks Fluent Word Salad

<vK9VK.206284$PRW4.140139@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16562&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16562

Subject: Re: DeSaintless Speaks Fluent Word Salad
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 21:51:23 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 17 Sep 2022 01:51 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:

>      I guess word salad is the language the cult understands?
>
> "DeSantis Gives Word Salad Answer When Asked to Defend Spending
> Florida Tax Dollars on Texas Migrants"
>
> "Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) gave a rambling answer during a press
> conference on Friday when asked to defend why his state’s tax
> dollars were used to fly migrants from Texas to Martha’s Vineyard."
>
> "DeSantis’s response was a true word salad:
>
> Because they’re — most of them were intending to come to Florida.
> They are coming to Florida. We are taking them from Florida to
> sanctuary jurisdictions. But the issue is, if you want to do it
> effectively, you just can’t police. If you have two people in a car
> and there’s a hundred different cars that come in a different week
> because it looks like your car or anybody else. So we put a lot of
> emphasis in this. There’s been a lot of investigations to try to
> figure out how this is going to."
>
> https://www.mediaite.com/news/desantis-gives-word-salad-answer-when-asked-to-defend-spending-florida-tax-dollars-on-texas-migrants/
>

> "DeSantis Flying Migrants to Martha’s Vineyard May Have Violated
> Federal Law, Experts Say
>
> The Florida governor's anti-immigrant PR stunt was needlessly cruel.
> It may have also been illegal — especially if reports that migrants
> were misled are true"
>
> "MIGRANTS FLOWN TO Martha’s Vineyard by Florida Governor Ron
> DeSantis claim they were lured into boarding the flight with deceptive
> promises that they’d be taken to Boston for work opportunities and
> expedited papers, something experts say could constitute a violation
> of federal law.
>
> Approximately 50 Venezuelan and Colombian migrants landed in
> Martha’s Vineyard airport Wednesday afternoon, and were left to find
> their way into the town with little to no information about where they
> were or where to go for resources. State Rep. Dylan Fernandes told the
> Vineyard Gazette that some of the migrants were “told they would
> receive housing and jobs immediately upon arrival,” yet the island
> was not notified of the transport before it landed."
>
> "This is THE picture for Dems to use to demonstrate the abject cruelty
> of Ron DeSantis.
>
> Look at this little boy, sleeping in his mothers arms... the tiny
> hand... the shoeless little foot... the long dark eyelashes...
> To Ron Desantis, this toddler is just a piece of subhuman garbage to
> be shuffled around and used as a prop in the governor's attempt to
> become dictator of the USA."
>
> https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217163887
>
>     I suppose that not telling anyone they were coming, except maybe
> Fakes News, makes the joke even funnier. Hey, it's only human beings
> he's playing around with, so it's no big deal--to retrumplicans.

At the end of the day going forward, I agree that it's outrageous.
It's literally cruel to provide free transport for illegal immigrants
to a sanctuary where they're wanted rather than leave them in a place
where they're not wanted.

--
bill

Re: DeSaintless Speaks Fluent Word Salad

<3325cdc0-59d1-4463-9a99-756ccc35f658n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16565&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16565

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 20:12:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Sat, 17 Sep 2022 03:12 UTC

On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 6:51:26 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> [...]
> > hand... the shoeless little foot... the long dark eyelashes...
> > To Ron Desantis, this toddler is just a piece of subhuman garbage to
> > be shuffled around and used as a prop in the governor's attempt to
> > become dictator of the USA."
> >
> > https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217163887
> >
> > I suppose that not telling anyone they were coming, except maybe
> > Fakes News, makes the joke even funnier. Hey, it's only human beings
> > he's playing around with, so it's no big deal--to retrumplicans.
> At the end of the day going forward, I agree that it's outrageous.
> It's literally cruel to provide free transport for illegal immigrants
> to a sanctuary where they're wanted rather than leave them in a place
> where they're not wanted.
>
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

Did DeSatan get those wets from the Feds? If he didn't, he may fall into a jam over human trafficking? Why are the Feds, who are responsible for immigration giving their wets to DeSatan, or Gov. Abbot? I suspect Abbot will have the same problem with this stunt?

I heard one of those "victims" shipped off from Florida, on the radio today, saying he thought he was going to Austin TX, where he had relatives... That was what he said he was told to get him on the plane... This idea, is a campaign doomed to fail, or worse, backfire on whoever is responsible for trafficking those wets to another location, instead of letting the feds deal with them....

Earl Warren Jr.

Re: DeSaintless Speaks Fluent Word Salad

<nobVK.441994$Ny99.415453@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16567&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16567

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 23:44:18 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 17 Sep 2022 03:44 UTC

film...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
>>> the governor's attempt to become dictator of the USA."
>>>
>>> https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217163887
>>>
>>> I suppose that not telling anyone they were coming, except
>>> maybe Fakes News, makes the joke even funnier. Hey, it's only
>>> human beings he's playing around with, so it's no big deal--to
>>> retrumplicans.
>> At the end of the day going forward, I agree that it's
>> outrageous. It's literally cruel to provide free transport for
>> illegal immigrants to a sanctuary where they're wanted rather
>> than leave them in a place where they're not wanted.
>>
>> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> Did DeSatan get those wets from the Feds? If he didn't, he may
> fall into a jam over human trafficking? Why are the Feds, who are
> responsible for immigration giving their wets to DeSatan, or Gov.
> Abbot? I suspect Abbot will have the same problem with this

damn. You guys will throw spaghetti at anything that's not
Democratish. Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll both be indicted for
conspiracy to endanger national security.

> I heard one of those "victims" shipped off from Florida, on the
> radio today, saying he thought he was going to Austin TX, where he
> had relatives... That was what he said he was told to get him on
> the plane... This idea, is a campaign doomed to fail, or worse,
> backfire on whoever is responsible for trafficking those wets to
> another location, instead of letting the feds deal with them....

--
bill

Re: DeSaintless Speaks Fluent Word Salad

<d521eee5-5aee-45f8-b9f0-8c95b8623b29n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16568&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16568

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 22:57:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Sat, 17 Sep 2022 05:57 UTC

On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 8:44:21 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> film...@gmail.com wrote:

> "DeSantis Flying Migrants to Martha’s Vineyard May Have Violated

> >> At the end of the day going forward, I agree that it's
> >> outrageous. It's literally cruel to provide free transport for
> >> illegal immigrants to a sanctuary where they're wanted rather
> >> than leave them in a place where they're not wanted.
> >>
> >> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
> >
> > Did DeSatan get those wets from the Feds? If he didn't, he may
> > fall into a jam over human trafficking? Why are the Feds, who are
> > responsible for immigration giving their wets to DeSatan, or Gov.
> > Abbot? I suspect Abbot will have the same problem with this
> > stunt?
> damn. You guys will throw spaghetti at anything that's not
> Democratish. Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll both be indicted for
> conspiracy to endanger national security.
> >
> > I heard one of those "victims" shipped off from Florida, on the
> > radio today, saying he thought he was going to Austin TX, where he
> > had relatives... That was what he said he was told to get him on
> > the plane... This idea, is a campaign doomed to fail, or worse,
> > backfire on whoever is responsible for trafficking those wets to
> > another location, instead of letting the feds deal with them....
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

I later found out it was Boston, MA, where the "victim" was told he was going! DeSatan had those Venezuelan wets shipped to Martha's Vineyard, MA, from Texas! They never even got to FLA.! HTF does that work? DeSatan was just being pro-active, I guess? HawHawHaw!

If this were just liberals, throwing spaghetti, those assholes would be suffocating under a pile of it, from one crazy act, following the next...... "Oh judgement, thou hast fled to brutish beasts, and Republicans have lost their reason...."

Marcus Antonius Jr.

Re: DeSaintless Speaks Fluent Word Salad

<g4eVK.291600$wLZ8.19850@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16569&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16569

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 02:47:39 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 17 Sep 2022 06:47 UTC

film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 8:44:21 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> film...@gmail.com wrote:

"DeSantis Flying Migrants to Martha’s Vineyard May
Have Violated

>>> Did DeSatan get those wets from the Feds? If he didn't, he may
>>> fall into a jam over human trafficking? Why are the Feds, who
>>> are responsible for immigration giving their wets to DeSatan,
>>> or Gov. Abbot? I suspect Abbot will have the same problem with
>>> this stunt?
>> damn. You guys will throw spaghetti at anything that's not
>> Democratish. Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll both be indicted
>> for conspiracy to endanger national security.
>>>
>>> I heard one of those "victims" shipped off from Florida, on
>>> the radio today, saying he thought he was going to Austin TX,
>>> where he had relatives... That was what he said he was told to
>>> get him on the plane... This idea, is a campaign doomed to
>>> fail, or worse, backfire on whoever is responsible for
>>> trafficking those wets to another location, instead of letting
>>> the feds deal with them....
>> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> I later found out it was Boston, MA, where the "victim" was told
> he was going! DeSatan had those Venezuelan wets shipped to
> Martha's Vineyard, MA, from Texas!

Well, hell. If you were a wet, would you pick TX, where nearly
everybody is pissed off at the "invasion", or a sanctuary city where
you're welcomed and loved?

> They never even got to FLA.!
> HTF does that work? DeSatan was just being pro-active, I guess?
> HawHawHaw!

No big deal. It's just another conspiracy between Retrumplican governors.

> If this were just liberals, throwing spaghetti, those assholes
> would be suffocating under a pile of it,

Who else is throwing it? And you guys are full of if's, would's, could
be's, maybe's, etc. Do you still believe there was Russia collusion?

> from one crazy act,
> following the next..... "Oh judgement, thou hast fled to brutish
> beasts, and Republicans have lost their reason...."

But Democrats have nearly always been dumbasses.

--
bill

Re: DeSaintless Speaks Fluent Word Salad

<b15b3d24-a199-4b1e-8980-8ddfb5a2c0d7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16570&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16570

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 03:10:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Sat, 17 Sep 2022 10:10 UTC

On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 11:47:42 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> film...@gmail.com wrote:

> "DeSantis Flying Migrants to Martha’s Vineyard May
> Have Violated

> >> damn. You guys will throw spaghetti at anything that's not
> >> Democratish. Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll both be indicted
> >> for conspiracy to endanger national security.

> >> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
> >
> > I later found out it was Boston, MA, where the "victim" was told
> > he was going! DeSatan had those Venezuelan wets shipped to
> > Martha's Vineyard, MA, from Texas!
> Well, hell. If you were a wet, would you pick TX, where nearly
> everybody is pissed off at the "invasion", or a sanctuary city where
> you're welcomed and loved?
> > They never even got to FLA.!
> > HTF does that work? DeSatan was just being pro-active, I guess?
> > HawHawHaw!
> No big deal. It's just another conspiracy between Retrumplican governors.
> > If this were just liberals, throwing spaghetti, those assholes
> > would be suffocating under a pile of it,
> Who else is throwing it? And you guys are full of if's, would's, could
> be's, maybe's, etc. Do you still believe there was Russia collusion?
> > from one crazy act,
> > following the next..... "Oh judgement, thou hast fled to brutish
> > beasts, and Republicans have lost their reason...."
> But Democrats have nearly always been dumbasses.
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

I certainly believe Putin did all he could to get Trump elected... I'm also sure YKW wanted any help he could have got from Putin, but there just wasn't enough dirt on Hillary the Rooskies could supply him with.... But, at this point, it hardly matters... (as Hillary, would say) I find it ironic, that both YKW, and Putin, are in deep shit now, just from thinking they could do whatever they wanted.....

J. Edgar Hoover Jr.

Re: DeSaintless Speaks Fluent Word Salad

<Q2mVK.543597$BKL8.146124@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16576&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16576

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 11:52:15 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 17 Sep 2022 15:52 UTC

film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 11:47:42 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> film...@gmail.com wrote:

"DeSantis Flying Migrants to
Martha’s Vineyard May
>> Have Violated

>>> I later found out it was Boston, MA, where the "victim" was
>>> told he was going! DeSatan had those Venezuelan wets shipped
>>> to Martha's Vineyard, MA, from Texas!
>> Well, hell. If you were a wet, would you pick TX, where nearly
>> everybody is pissed off at the "invasion", or a sanctuary city
>> where you're welcomed and loved?
>>> They never even got to FLA.! HTF does that work? DeSatan was
>>> just being pro-active, I guess? HawHawHaw!
>> No big deal. It's just another conspiracy between Retrumplican
>> governors.
>>> If this were just liberals, throwing spaghetti, those assholes
>>> would be suffocating under a pile of it,
>> Who else is throwing it? And you guys are full of if's, would's,
>> could be's, maybe's, etc. Do you still believe there was Russia
>> collusion?
>>> from one crazy act, following the next..... "Oh judgement, thou
>>> hast fled to brutish beasts, and Republicans have lost their
>>> reason...."
>> But Democrats have nearly always been dumbasses. -- bill Theory
>> don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> I certainly believe Putin did all he could to get Trump elected...
> I'm also sure YKW wanted any help he could have got from Putin

Click here to read the complete article
Re: DeSaintless Speaks Fluent Word Salad

<SjmVK.42510$OR4c.17281@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16577&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16577

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 12:10:25 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 17 Sep 2022 16:10 UTC

film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 8:44:21 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> film...@gmail.com wrote:

"DeSantis Flying Migrants to Martha’s Vineyard May
Have Violated

>>> Did DeSatan get those wets from the Feds? If he didn't, he may
>>> fall into a jam over human trafficking? Why are the Feds, who
>>> are responsible for immigration giving their wets to DeSatan,
>>> or Gov. Abbot? I suspect Abbot will have the same problem with
>>> this stunt?
>> damn. You guys will throw spaghetti at anything that's not
>> Democratish. Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll both be indicted
>> for conspiracy to endanger national security.
>>>
>>> I heard one of those "victims" shipped off from Florida, on
>>> the radio today, saying he thought he was going to Austin TX,
>>> where he had relatives... That was what he said he was told to
>>> get him on the plane... This idea, is a campaign doomed to
>>> fail, or worse, backfire on whoever is responsible for
>>> trafficking those wets to another location, instead of letting
>>> the feds deal with them....

Where did you hear that?

> I later found out it was Boston, MA, where the "victim" was told
> he was going! DeSatan had those Venezuelan wets shipped to
> Martha's Vineyard, MA, from Texas! They never even got to FLA.!
> HTF does that work? DeSatan was just being pro-active, I guess?
> HawHawHaw!

Where did you later find that out?

Despite the backlash for flying a group of 50 migrants to Martha's
Vineyard this week, the immigrants are reportedly grateful to Florida
Gov. Ron DeSantis.

Telemundo's Cristina Londoño Rooney told MSNBC that while immigration
activists claim the migrants have been 'used as pawns' and 'abused' by
DeSantis, the group of Venesuelans were actually happy to be brought
up north.

'I can tell you, they're not angry at Ron DeSantis,' Rooney said on
Thursday after speaking with some of the migrants. 'They are actually
thanking him for having brought them to Martha's Vineyard.'

'Other people are saying they're being used as political pawns, but
they don't resent it for now,' She added. 'They know they're the lucky
ones.'

Although the migrants received a cold welcome in Martha's Vineyard
with the city declaring a state of emergency and calling in the Nation
Guard to move them, the group eventually reached the Cape Cod military
base, where they received shelter and a warm meal.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/telemundo-reporter-says-migrants-flown-to-martha-s-vineyard-by-ron-desantis-are-glad/ar-AA11V0K1?li=BBnbcA1

> If this were just liberals, throwing spaghetti, those assholes
> would be suffocating under a pile of it, from one crazy act,
> following the next..... "Oh judgement, thou hast fled to brutish
> beasts, and Republicans have lost their reason...."

--
bill

Re: DeSaintless Speaks Fluent Word Salad

<0RucnQhAG_bHHLv-nZ2dnZfqn_UAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16587&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16587

Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 19:24:29 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sun, 18 Sep 2022 02:24 UTC

<h2wVK.379232$6Il8.136444@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16592&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16592

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel