Subject: Re: U.S. beer shortage looms
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 19:37:17 -0400
 by: bfh - Mon, 19 Sep 2022 23:37 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:

> "U.S. beer shortage looms with gap in carbon dioxide supply"
>
> "The supply chain crisis and an extinct volcano are spurring a new
> beer shortage.
>
> "We've been running delivery to delivery for the past few weeks, and
> we are certainly concerned about the supply," Aeronaut Brewing's
> co-founder Ronn Friedlander told Axios Boston's Mike Deehan."
>
> https://www.axios.com/2022/09/19/beer-shortage-co2-supply-issues
>
> TB

OMG! What a literally great serendipitous opportunity of a lifetime.
CO2 is a major greenhouse gas, so just suck it out of the air and put
it in beer. Hey Presto! 2 problems solved. Subsidies from the gummit
should get this rolling in an insignificant amount of the passage of
time. And now that "the pandemic is over", there should be plenty of
money available.
HawHawHaw!

--
bill

Re: U.S. beer shortage looms

<43308dd7-3382-4a97-831d-d7fd313bd0b2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16611&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16611

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 17:21:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Tue, 20 Sep 2022 00:21 UTC

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 4:37:21 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
> >
> > "U.S. beer shortage looms with gap in carbon dioxide supply"
> >
> > "The supply chain crisis and an extinct volcano are spurring a new
> > beer shortage.
> >
> > "We've been running delivery to delivery for the past few weeks, and
> > we are certainly concerned about the supply," Aeronaut Brewing's
> > co-founder Ronn Friedlander told Axios Boston's Mike Deehan."
> >
> > https://www.axios.com/2022/09/19/beer-shortage-co2-supply-issues
> >
> > TB
> OMG! What a literally great serendipitous opportunity of a lifetime.
> CO2 is a major greenhouse gas, so just suck it out of the air and put
> it in beer. Hey Presto! 2 problems solved. Subsidies from the gummit
> should get this rolling in an insignificant amount of the passage of
> time. And now that "the pandemic is over", there should be plenty of
> money available.
> HawHawHaw!
>
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

bill sure is enterprising, ain't he? He sees ways to blackmail the government into paying for CO2, just to appease beer drinking voters, most probably GOP RINOs, voting Democrat, for cheaper beer?

Well, I get a Republican streak in me, too! What do I care about those bottom feeding beer drinkers! I've got enough $$$ to pay for the fizzy good stuff! Let them eat cake, washed down with stale, flat Bud Lite! HawHawHaw!

E. Scrooge Jr.

Re: U.S. beer shortage looms

<I38WK.303802$SAT4.194489@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16612&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16612

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 20:46:31 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 20 Sep 2022 00:46 UTC

film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 4:37:21 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>>
>>> "U.S. beer shortage looms with gap in carbon dioxide supply"
>>>
>>> "The supply chain crisis and an extinct volcano are spurring a
>>> new beer shortage.
>>>
>>> "We've been running delivery to delivery for the past few
>>> weeks, and we are certainly concerned about the supply,"
>>> Aeronaut Brewing's co-founder Ronn Friedlander told Axios
>>> Boston's Mike Deehan."
>>>
>>> https://www.axios.com/2022/09/19/beer-shortage-co2-supply-issues

TB
>> OMG! What a literally great serendipitous opportunity of a
>> lifetime. CO2 is a major greenhouse gas, so just suck it out of
>> the air and put it in beer. Hey Presto! 2 problems solved.
>> Subsidies from the gummit should get this rolling in an
>> insignificant amount of the passage of time. And now that "the
>> pandemic is over", there should be plenty of money available.
>> HawHawHaw!
>>
>> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> bill sure is enterprising, ain't he? He sees ways to blackmail
> the government into paying for CO2, just to appease beer drinking
> voters, most probably GOP RINOs, voting Democrat, for cheaper
> beer?
>
> Well, I get a Republican streak in me, too! What do I care about
> those bottom feeding beer drinkers! I've got enough $$$ to pay for
> the fizzy good stuff! Let them eat cake, washed down with stale,
> flat Bud Lite! HawHawHaw!
>
> E. Scrooge Jr.

Hey, Mr Alway S Contrary, us redneck crackers are going to do our
part. We'll drink that beer and sequester the climate-ravaging CO2
(transitorily, of course) in our fat, stupid bodies.

--
bill