Sometimes you get an almost irresistible urge to go on living.

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Re: Perjury Trap - Three Blind Mice - Pt. 04

SubjectAuthor
* Perjury Trap - Three Blind Mice - Pt. 04LowRider44M
+- Re: Perjury Trap - Three Blind Mice - Pt. 04slider
`- Re: Perjury Trap - Three Blind Mice - Pt. 04o'Mahoney

1
Perjury Trap - Three Blind Mice - Pt. 04

<07e67d38-6b1c-457e-b346-b11a56ba3159n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1658&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1658

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 21:49:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Perjury Trap - Three Blind Mice - Pt. 04
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 04:49 UTC

Summary.

Brian's original lie is the cornerstone of his empire.
He lied to participate in complex social dramas to stimulate
his brain to produce various states of pain and pleasure.

Brian's worst delusion:

That I could stop Eva and Daniela from retaliating
in a conflict with Brian over business unknown to me.
I have no power over others, and I myself am defective.

Brian knows what type of person I am a psychopath.
But at least I know it, and respect the normal citizenry.
Sometimes I wish I had authentic emotions and perspectives.
Every rapist, robber, and murderer I encountered helped guide me

My skill set is undefeated, including Mr. Tambourine Man's shadow.
As I said to O'Mahoney, I was disappointed my body conquered Covid-19.
When death finally comes,
I shall compare it to my Covid-19 death, if there is foreknowledge.

There are many levels to death.
Death of The Truth is one of them.

Carry on Brian...

Re: Perjury Trap - Three Blind Mice - Pt. 04

<op.08a1hpkt7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1660&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1660

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: Perjury Trap - Three Blind Mice - Pt. 04
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 05:59:39 +0100
 by: slider - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 04:59 UTC

> Carry on Brian...

### - piss off arthur...

and enjoy eating crow coz there's no supper for you heh :D

Re: Perjury Trap - Three Blind Mice - Pt. 04

<ojophg9tvtncp1ip2fgle9m91iuutknr80@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1665&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1665

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 18:39:44 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:39 UTC

On Tue, 17 Aug 2021 21:49:46 -0700 (PDT), LowRider44M
<intraphase@gmail.com> wrote:

>Summary.
>
>Brian's original lie is the cornerstone of his empire.
>He lied to participate in complex social dramas to stimulate
>his brain to produce various states of pain and pleasure.
>
>Brian's worst delusion:
>
>That I could stop Eva and Daniela from retaliating
>in a conflict with Brian over business unknown to me.
>I have no power over others, and I myself am defective.

I wouldn't say that. You don't seem mentally defective to me. Rather
clever actually in a slipshod way.

>Brian knows what type of person I am a psychopath.

No you're not. I know psychopaths - personally. They lack all
empathy, remorse and regret. They are generally of average intellect.
They are manipulative. They are risk takers and being caught or hurt
does not deter them. They are predators. They are survivors.

>But at least I know it, and respect the normal citizenry.
>Sometimes I wish I had authentic emotions and perspectives.
>Every rapist, robber, and murderer I encountered helped guide me

Where? In jail? These are not commonly encountered folk.

>My skill set is undefeated, including Mr. Tambourine Man's shadow.
>As I said to O'Mahoney, I was disappointed my body conquered Covid-19.
>When death finally comes,
>I shall compare it to my Covid-19 death, if there is foreknowledge.

You're in your early-mid 60's Arthur, you have plenty of years ahead
of you. Enjoy them. I certainly do. Age is a state of mind.

>There are many levels to death.
>Death of The Truth is one of them.

Facts never die. They can only be ignored.