From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: McDonald's AGAIN Confirms Salt & Pepper Are Big Mac Ingredients
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 09:05:24 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 16:05 UTC

https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/product/big-mac.html#accordion-195fbb6d4a-item-fdf905567c

View Ingredients & Allergens
Big Mac Bun
Ingredients: EITHER: Allergen Ingredient:WHEAT Flour (contains Calcium
Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine), Water, Sugar, Allergen
Ingredient:SESAME Seeds, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Yeast, Allergen
Ingredient:WHEAT Gluten, Emulsifier (Mono- and Diacetyl Tartaric Acid
Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Antioxidant
(Ascorbic Acid).
OR: Allergen Ingredient:WHEAT Flour, Water, Glucose-Fructose Syrup,
Rapeseed Oil, Allergen Ingredient:SESAME Seeds, Salt, Yeast,
Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Diacetyl
Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Flour
Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
OR: WHEAT Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin),
Water, Sugar, Cream Yeast, SESAME Seeds, Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed,
Coconut), Potato Starch, Salt, Emulsifier (Mono- and Diacetyl Tartaric
Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Pea Protein,
Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Maize Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Maize
Starch WHEAT Starch, Natural Flavouring, WHEAT Maltodextrin.
OR: WHEAT Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin),
Water, Sugar,SESAME Seeds, Rapeseed Oil, Glaze (Water, Pea Protein,
Dextrose, Maize Starch), Potato Starch, Salt, Yeast, Natural
Flavourings, WHEAT Gluten, Emulsifier (Mono- and Diacetyl Tartaric
Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Antioxidant
(Ascorbic Acid).
N.B. All the above may contain traces of milk, barley, and rye.

Beef Patty
Ingredients: 100% Pure Beef.
No additives, fillers, binders, preservatives or flavour enhancers.
Just pure forequarter and flank. A little salt and pepper is added to
season after cooking.

Lettuce (Iceberg)
Ingredients: 100% Iceberg Lettuce.

Big Mac Sauce
Ingredients: EITHER: Water, Rapeseed Oil, Gherkin, Spirit Vinegar,
Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Allergen Ingredient:Free Range EGG Yolk,
Spices (contain Allergen Ingredient:MUSTARD), Salt, Glucose-Fructose
Syrup, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Natural Flavourings, Firming Agent
(Calcium Chloride).
OR: Water, Rapeseed Oil, Spirit Vinegar, Gherkins, Glucose-Fructose
Syrup, Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Allergen Ingredient:EGG Yolk,
Spices (contains Allergen Ingredient:MUSTARD), Salt, Thickener
(Xanthan Gum), Natural Flavourings, Yeast Extract, Firming Agent
(Calcium Chloride).

Cheddar Cheese Slice (processed)
Ingredients: EITHER: Vegetarian Cheddar (51%) (Allergen
Ingredient:MILK), Water, Vegetarian Cheese (9%) (Allergen
Ingredient:MILK), Whey Powder (Allergen Ingredient:MILK), Butter
(Allergen Ingredient:MILK), Emulsifying Salts (Trisodium Citrate,
Citric Acid), Allergen Ingredient:MILK Proteins, Natural Cheese
Flavouring (Allergen Ingredient:MILK), Salt, Colours (Beta Carotene,
Paprika Extract), Anti-Caking Agent (Lecithins).
OR: Vegetarian Cheddar (51%) (Allergen Ingredient:MILK), Water,
Vegetarian Cheese (9%) (Allergen Ingredient:MILK), Whey Powder
(Allergen Ingredient:MILK), Butter (Allergen Ingredient:MILK),
Emulsifying Salts (Trisodium Citrate, Tripotassium Citrate, Citric
Acid), Allergen Ingredient:MILK Protein, Natural Cheese Flavouring
(Allergen Ingredient:MILK), Salt, Colours (Carotene, Paprika Extract),
Anti-Caking Agent (Lecithins).
OR: Vegetarian Cheddar Cheese (51%) (MILK), Water, Vegetarian Cheese
(9%) (MILK), Butter (MILK), Skimmed MILK Powder, Emulsifying Salts
(Trisodium Citrate, Tripotassium Citrate), Natural Cheese Flavouring
(MILK), MILK Proteins, Salt, Colours (Beta-Carotene, Paprika Extract),
Acid (Citric Acid), Anti-Caking Agent (Lecithins).

Pickle Slices
Ingredients: Gherkins, Water, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Firming Agent
(Calcium Chloride), Natural Flavouring, Preservative (Potassium
Sorbate).

Onions
Ingredients: 100% Onion.

Expect some lies about this from Jenny some time in October of 2024.

Re: McDonald's AGAIN Confirms Salt & Pepper Are Big Mac Ingredients

<6n17ji5eq45f73gmp5u9cfsticqtuj5ib2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14149&group=alt.food.fast-food#14149

From: fun...@home.new (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 01:08:37 -0700
 by: KWills - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 08:08 UTC

On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 09:05:24 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/product/big-mac.html#accordion-195fbb6d4a-item-fdf905567c

[...]

>Expect some lies about this from Jenny some time in October of 2024.

He may opt to further prove he NEEDS to lie in September of 2024.

--
"I most stonger than Darth Vapor!"
-- Zladko "Zlad" Vladcik

Re: McDonald's AGAIN Confirms Salt & Pepper Are Big Mac Ingredients

<btqdnYQBqotqZp37nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16585&group=alt.food.fast-food#16585

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!usenet.goja.nl.eu.org!3.eu.feeder.erje.net!feeder.erje.net!feeder1-2.proxad.net!proxad.net!feeder1-1.proxad.net!193.141.40.65.MISMATCH!npeer.as286.net!npeer-ng0.as286.net!peer01.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!Xl.tags.giganews.com!local-1.nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.supernews.com!news.supernews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:48:36 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 04:48 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]
> Acid), Allergen Ingredient:MILK Protein, Natural Cheese Flavouring
> (Allergen Ingredient:MILK), Salt, Colours (Carotene, Paprika Extract),
> Anti-Caking Agent (Lecithins).
> OR: Vegetarian Cheddar Cheese (51%) (MILK), Water, Vegetarian Cheese
> (9%) (MILK), Butter (MILK), Skimmed MILK Powder, Emulsifying Salts
> (Trisodium Citrate, Tripotassium Citrate), Natural Cheese Flavouring
> (MILK), MILK Proteins, Salt, Colours (Beta-Carotene, Paprika Extract),
> Acid (Citric Acid), Anti-Caking Agent (Lecithins).
>
> Pickle Slices
> Ingredients: Gherkins, Water, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Firming Agent
> (Calcium Chloride), Natural Flavouring, Preservative (Potassium
> Sorbate).
>
> Onions
> Ingredients: 100% Onion.
>
> Expect some lies about this from Jenny some time in October of 2024.

Thank you for posting this list, Klous. If you except this list to be true,
then it confirms what I've been saying all along, and proves that mcdonald's
says there are 7 ingredient's of the Big Mac and therefore there are 7
ingredients

I'll explain. If you look closely at the list, you will see 7 ingredient's.
We all know what they are. But when you look at each ingredients, (except
onions and lettuce) you will see "INGREDIENTS", not referring to the
ingredient's of the Big Mac, but reffering to the ingredient's of the
ingredient's. you may notice, salt is listed FIVE TIME'S. If salt was an
ingredeint of the Big Mac, it would only be nessecary to list salt ONCE.
But since salt is NOT added to the Big Mac, as the Big Mac is being
assembled, it is not listed as an ingredient of the Big Mac but only listed
5 times as a ingredient of the Bun, Beef, Cheese, Pickles, and, Special
Sauce.

But not once, NOT ONCE, as an ingredient of the Big Mac.

Since you yourself has posted this list, there is no way you can accuse me
of lieing. Hopefully you will now do the GROWN UP, mature thing, and ADMIT
you were wrong so we all can put this discussion behind us and discuss
other, better thing's.

Re: McDonald's AGAIN Confirms Salt & Pepper Are Big Mac Ingredients

<dod20j9366lklmvg04bcj4utkt3bm8ah36@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16605&group=alt.food.fast-food#16605

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 01:35:31 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 08:35 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:48:36 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/product/big-mac.html#accordion-195fbb6d4a-item-fdf905567c
>>
>> View Ingredients & Allergens
>> Big Mac Bun
>> Ingredients: EITHER: Allergen Ingredient:WHEAT Flour (contains Calcium
>> Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine), Water, Sugar, Allergen
>> Ingredient:SESAME Seeds, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Yeast, Allergen
>> Ingredient:WHEAT Gluten, Emulsifier (Mono- and Diacetyl Tartaric Acid
>> Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Antioxidant
>> (Ascorbic Acid).
>> OR: Allergen Ingredient:WHEAT Flour, Water, Glucose-Fructose Syrup,
>> Rapeseed Oil, Allergen Ingredient:SESAME Seeds, Salt, Yeast,
>> Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Diacetyl
>> Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Flour
>> Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
>> OR: WHEAT Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin),
>> Water, Sugar, Cream Yeast, SESAME Seeds, Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed,
>> Coconut), Potato Starch, Salt, Emulsifier (Mono- and Diacetyl Tartaric
>> Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Pea Protein,
>> Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Maize Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Maize
>> Starch WHEAT Starch, Natural Flavouring, WHEAT Maltodextrin.
>> OR: WHEAT Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin),
>> Water, Sugar,SESAME Seeds, Rapeseed Oil, Glaze (Water, Pea Protein,
>> Dextrose, Maize Starch), Potato Starch, Salt, Yeast, Natural
>> Flavourings, WHEAT Gluten, Emulsifier (Mono- and Diacetyl Tartaric
>> Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Antioxidant
>> (Ascorbic Acid).
>> N.B. All the above may contain traces of milk, barley, and rye.

[Snip LONG list of ingredients.]

>> Expect some lies about this from Jenny some time in October of 2024.
>
>Thank you for posting this list, Klous. If you except this list to be true,
>then it confirms what I've been saying all along, and proves that mcdonald's
>says there are 7 ingredient's of the Big Mac and therefore there are 7
>ingredients

So you can't count. Or you're feeding your NEED to lie. Which is
it? I'll accept either answer, but expect you to either run away from
the truth you HATE, or try to divert from it.

>I'll explain. If you look closely at the list, you will see 7 ingredient's.
>We all know what they are. But when you look at each ingredients, (except
>onions and lettuce) you will see "INGREDIENTS", not referring to the
>ingredient's of the Big Mac, but reffering to the ingredient's of the
>ingredient's.

Ingredient's what? What does ingredient own?
BTW, you just admitted, by accident of course, that there are far
more than seven ingredients that make up the Big Mac.

>you may notice, salt is listed FIVE TIME'S.

Time's what? What does your NEED to lie cause you to believe time
owns?

>If salt was an
>ingredeint of the Big Mac, it would only be nessecary to list salt ONCE.

Whereas salt is added more than once, it is listed more than
once. You surely know about labeling laws.

>But since salt is NOT added to the Big Mac, as the Big Mac is being
>assembled, it is not listed as an ingredient of the Big Mac but only listed
>5 times as a ingredient of the Bun, Beef, Cheese, Pickles, and, Special
>Sauce.

But, as you saw, there are far more than seven. What does your
mental illness make you believe you gain from lying?

>But not once, NOT ONCE, as an ingredient of the Big Mac.

You just stated salt is listed five times. Now it's not?
Get professional mental health care. I'm serious.

>Since you yourself has posted this list, there is no way you can accuse me
>of lieing. Hopefully you will now do the GROWN UP, mature thing, and ADMIT
>you were wrong

But you PROVED you know the truth and are wrong. You've also
PROVED, yet again, that you cannot be honest unless you make a
mistake.

>so we all can put this discussion behind us and discuss
>other, better thing's.

Thing's what? What does thing own?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: McDonald's AGAIN Confirms Salt & Pepper Are Big Mac Ingredients

<5vm20jhplh149l63jdp6h5k690sdmm8r73@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16616&group=alt.food.fast-food#16616

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 04:13:04 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:13 UTC

> [...]

>then it confirms what I've been saying all along, and proves that mcdonald's
>says there are 7 ingredient's of the Big Mac and therefore there are 7
>ingredients
>
>I'll explain. If you look closely at the list, you will see 7 ingredient's.
>We all know what they are. But when you look at each ingredients, (except
>onions and lettuce) you will see "INGREDIENTS", not referring to the
>ingredient's of the Big Mac, but reffering to the ingredient's of the
>ingredient's. you may notice, salt is listed FIVE TIME'S. If salt was an
>ingredeint of the Big Mac, it would only be nessecary to list salt ONCE.
>But since salt is NOT added to the Big Mac, as the Big Mac is being
>assembled, it is not listed as an ingredient of the Big Mac but only listed
>5 times as a ingredient of the Bun, Beef, Cheese, Pickles, and, Special

Thanks for admitting that salt is listed FIVE TIMES as an ingredient
of the Big Mac.

>But not once, NOT ONCE, as an ingredient of the Big Mac.

FIVE TIMES, as you just admitted

>Since you yourself has posted this list, there is no way you can accuse me
>of lieing.

Yes, Jenny, I can, because you are lying.

Re: McDonald's AGAIN Confirms Salt & Pepper Are Big Mac Ingredients

<6cu40jtf2ombc63lo0l3n6ne5rt6ng9m8k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16661&group=alt.food.fast-food#16661

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 00:30:27 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 07:30 UTC

On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 04:13:04 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>>Thank you for posting this list, Klous. If you except this list to be true,
>>then it confirms what I've been saying all along, and proves that mcdonald's
>>says there are 7 ingredient's of the Big Mac and therefore there are 7
>>ingredients
>>
>>I'll explain. If you look closely at the list, you will see 7 ingredient's.
>>We all know what they are. But when you look at each ingredients, (except
>>onions and lettuce) you will see "INGREDIENTS", not referring to the
>>ingredient's of the Big Mac, but reffering to the ingredient's of the
>>ingredient's. you may notice, salt is listed FIVE TIME'S. If salt was an
>>ingredeint of the Big Mac, it would only be nessecary to list salt ONCE.
>>But since salt is NOT added to the Big Mac, as the Big Mac is being
>>assembled, it is not listed as an ingredient of the Big Mac but only listed
>>5 times as a ingredient of the Bun, Beef, Cheese, Pickles, and, Special
>>Sauce.
>
>Thanks for admitting that salt is listed FIVE TIMES as an ingredient
>of the Big Mac.

Jenny never does understand what he freely, but accidentally,
admits.

>>But not once, NOT ONCE, as an ingredient of the Big Mac.
>
>FIVE TIMES, as you just admitted

Yep.

>>Since you yourself has posted this list, there is no way you can accuse me
>>of lieing.
>
>Yes, Jenny, I can, because you are lying.

Unless he makes a mistake, he lies.

--
I suffer from chronic apathy.
I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.