The worst part of valor is indiscretion.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: #45 Sends Enforcers Into Rally Crowd to Shut Down QAnon Salutes

SubjectAuthor
* Re: #45 Sends Enforcers Into Rally Crowd to Shut Down QAnon Salutesfilm...@gmail.com
`- Re: #45 Sends Enforcers Into Rally Crowd to Shut Down QAnon Saluteskmiller

1
Re: #45 Sends Enforcers Into Rally Crowd to Shut Down QAnon Salutes

<03b4d6a0-5a9d-46ce-b1ed-f89435b542e8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16672&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16672

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 11:57:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: #45 Sends Enforcers Into Rally Crowd to Shut Down QAnon Salutes
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 18:57 UTC

On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 8:55:38 AM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
> "Trump Team Sends Enforcers Into Rally Crowd to Shut Down QAnon Salutes
> – Says They Are Not Security But ‘Guest Management’"
>
> Staffers for former President Donald Trump sent “guest management” —
> with shirts that had “security” printed on them — into a rally crowd to
> enforce a ban on the QAnon salutes that got so much attention last week.
>
> The political world has been buzzing about that strange rally scene last
> week in which Trump’s supporters performed a one-finger salute during a
> trance-like portion of Trump’s speech scored to dramatic music.
>
> Trump held another rally in Wilmington, North Carolina Friday night,
> where Correspondent for PBS NewsHour Lisa Desjardins spotted some of
> those salutes — and the aforementioned “guest management” technicians.
>
> In an extensive thread on the rally, Desjardins posted video of the
> crowd, and noted “And this happened again – though less widespread.”
>
> Ms. Desjardins then confirmed the meaning of the salute — and the reason
> for its decreased prevalence.
>
> “Confirmed w people at Trump rally who held 1 finger up that they meant
> it as a symbol of QAnon’s “Where We Go One We Go All” and further…
>
> Security staff here fanned out and told people to take down their
> fingers. That is a reason why – maybe main reason – we saw fewer,” she
> wrote.
> [snip]
>
> LOL So now they're stage managing the audience participation
> portion of the performance because it's getting a little too real.
>
> TB

I imagine the reason the "Guest Management" fanned out through the crowd to quash those raised fingers, is because it looks too much like the old Nazi rallies, when the respondents were giving the, "Hitler Salute" to their "Fuhrer", and that just ain't fittin' lookin', in the USA?

Heinrich Himmler Jr.

Re: #45 Sends Enforcers Into Rally Crowd to Shut Down QAnon Salutes

<NSCdnbooHNmHM7L-nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16674&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16674

Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 18:25:49 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 01:25 UTC

On 9/24/2022 1:01 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 9/24/2022 11:57 AM, film...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 8:55:38 AM UTC-7, Technobarbarian
>> wrote:
>>> "Trump Team Sends Enforcers Into Rally Crowd to Shut Down QAnon Salutes
>>> – Says They Are Not Security But ‘Guest Management’"
>>>
>>> Staffers for former President Donald Trump sent “guest management” —
>>> with shirts that had “security” printed on them — into a rally crowd to
>>> enforce a ban on the QAnon salutes that got so much attention last week.
>>>
>>> The political world has been buzzing about that strange rally scene last
>>> week in which Trump’s supporters performed a one-finger salute during a
>>> trance-like portion of Trump’s speech scored to dramatic music.
>>>
>>> Trump held another rally in Wilmington, North Carolina Friday night,
>>> where Correspondent for PBS NewsHour Lisa Desjardins spotted some of
>>> those salutes — and the aforementioned “guest management” technicians.
>>>
>>> In an extensive thread on the rally, Desjardins posted video of the
>>> crowd, and noted “And this happened again – though less widespread.”
>>>
>>> Ms. Desjardins then confirmed the meaning of the salute — and the reason
>>> for its decreased prevalence.
>>>
>>> “Confirmed w people at Trump rally who held 1 finger up that they meant
>>> it as a symbol of QAnon’s “Where We Go One We Go All” and further…
>>>
>>> Security staff here fanned out and told people to take down their
>>> fingers. That is a reason why – maybe main reason – we saw fewer,” she
>>> wrote.
>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> LOL So now they're stage managing the audience participation
>>> portion of the performance because it's getting a little too real.
>>>
>>> TB
>>
>> I imagine the reason the "Guest Management" fanned out through the
>> crowd to quash those raised fingers,  is because it looks too much
>> like the old Nazi rallies, when the respondents were giving the,
>> "Hitler Salute" to their "Fuhrer",  and that just ain't fittin'
>> lookin',  in the USA?
>>
>> Heinrich Himmler Jr.
>
>      The idiot also has to worry about making his love affair with Qnon
> too explicit. He's enjoying the relationship, but I don't think he wants
> to be seen in public with her.
>
> TB

I think the crowd should be encouraged to use a different finger.