Not every question deserves an answer.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Taco Bell menu ranked from worst to best

SubjectAuthor
* Taco Bell menu ranked from worst to bestKWills
`* Re: Taco Bell menu ranked from worst to bestKlausSchadenfreude
 `* Re: Taco Bell menu ranked from worst to bestJerry Sauk
  +* Re: Taco Bell menu ranked from worst to bestKlausSchadenfreude
  |+- Re: Taco Bell menu ranked from worst to bestKWills
  |`* Re: Taco Bell menu ranked from worst to bestJerry Sauk
  | +- Re: Taco Bell menu ranked from worst to bestKlausSchadenfreude
  | `- Re: Taco Bell menu ranked from worst to bestKWills
  `- Re: Taco Bell menu ranked from worst to bestKWills

1
Taco Bell menu ranked from worst to best

<9v2o1i13mr8fde310bt33roib5hj69e6f0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12875&group=alt.food.fast-food#12875

From: ChadleeB...@Pedophile.tru (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Taco Bell menu ranked from worst to best
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 01:21:24 -0700
 by: KWills - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 08:21 UTC

What is best and worst is kind of subjective. But I am a bit
surprised at how poorly the crunchy and soft shell tacos placed.
If I can get it without the tortilla, I might try the spicy
double-steak grilled-cheese burrito.

https://www.insider.com/eating-everything-on-taco-bell-menu-ranking

--
When cryptography is outlawed,
bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.

Re: Taco Bell menu ranked from worst to best

<4e9o1itlplks04o8n4lpe2p3drkfvi9he9@Schadenfreude.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12877&group=alt.food.fast-food#12877

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Taco Bell menu ranked from worst to best
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 03:13:26 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 10:13 UTC

On Thu, 23 Mar 2023 01:21:24 -0700, KWills
<ChadleeBryantIs@Pedophile.tru> wrote:

> What is best and worst is kind of subjective. But I am a bit
>surprised at how poorly the crunchy and soft shell tacos placed.
> If I can get it without the tortilla, I might try the spicy
>double-steak grilled-cheese burrito.
>
>https://www.insider.com/eating-everything-on-taco-bell-menu-ranking

Yeah, lists like this are pretty useless, unless you're wondering what
flavors and textures the author likes. I mean, he listed crunchy tacos
way down the list at 50, and it's probably a very popular item over
there.

Re: Taco Bell menu ranked from worst to best

<P-OdnbP1WsQBve_4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14792&group=alt.food.fast-food#14792

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:45:32 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 19:45 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 23 Mar 2023 01:21:24 -0700, KWills
> <ChadleeBryantIs@Pedophile.tru> wrote:
>
>> What is best and worst is kind of subjective. But I am a bit
>>surprised at how poorly the crunchy and soft shell tacos placed.
>> If I can get it without the tortilla, I might try the spicy
>>double-steak grilled-cheese burrito.
>>
>>https://www.insider.com/eating-everything-on-taco-bell-menu-ranking
>
> Yeah, lists like this are pretty useless, unless you're wondering what
> flavors and textures the author likes. I mean, he listed crunchy tacos
> way down the list at 50, and it's probably a very popular item over
> there.

Dumbass, this isn't a list of most POPULAR items, it simply is a list of
item from worst to best.

That's why Crunchy Taco's isn't #1.

Re: Taco Bell menu ranked from worst to best

<vug4nihspaibo9qcjo22atk9ebgne4q2ec@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14805&group=alt.food.fast-food#14805

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 14:15:48 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 22:15 UTC

On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:45:32 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 23 Mar 2023 01:21:24 -0700, KWills
>> <ChadleeBryantIs@Pedophile.tru> wrote:
>>
>>> What is best and worst is kind of subjective. But I am a bit
>>>surprised at how poorly the crunchy and soft shell tacos placed.
>>> If I can get it without the tortilla, I might try the spicy
>>>double-steak grilled-cheese burrito.
>>>
>>>https://www.insider.com/eating-everything-on-taco-bell-menu-ranking
>>
>> Yeah, lists like this are pretty useless, unless you're wondering what
>> flavors and textures the author likes. I mean, he listed crunchy tacos
>> way down the list at 50, and it's probably a very popular item over
>> there.
>
>Dumbass, this isn't a list of most POPULAR items, it simply is a list of
>item from worst to best.
>
>That's why Crunchy Taco's isn't #1.

You stupid fuck, I never claimed it was a list of the most popular
items.

Why don't you read posts before commenting on them?

Re: Taco Bell menu ranked from worst to best

<78m5nidtutk1io8tfjpe80f0u3d27lspkp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14824&group=alt.food.fast-food#14824

From: kw...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2023 00:51:35 -0800
 by: KWills - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 08:51 UTC

On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:45:32 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 03:13:26 -0700

Again you wait over nine months to feed your NEED to lie. You
really are pathetic.

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 23 Mar 2023 01:21:24 -0700, KWills
>> <ChadleeBryantIs@Pedophile.tru> wrote:
>>
>>> What is best and worst is kind of subjective. But I am a bit
>>>surprised at how poorly the crunchy and soft shell tacos placed.
>>> If I can get it without the tortilla, I might try the spicy
>>>double-steak grilled-cheese burrito.
>>>
>>>https://www.insider.com/eating-everything-on-taco-bell-menu-ranking
>>
>> Yeah, lists like this are pretty useless, unless you're wondering what
>> flavors and textures the author likes. I mean, he listed crunchy tacos
>> way down the list at 50, and it's probably a very popular item over
>> there.
>
>Dumbass, this isn't a list of most POPULAR items, it simply is a list of
>item from worst to best.

Dumbass, it's a list of the AUTHOR'S ranking from best to worst
options. This is very clear in the article.
Once again you PROVE you really do NEED to lie.

>That's why Crunchy Taco's isn't #1.

Uh, no. It's because the author doesn't rank it as the best item.
Please get professional mental health care for your pathological
lying.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

OT: This is post #16.
--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Taco Bell menu ranked from worst to best

<p8m5ni9q9i4hm2atkqvtf06ddsdn9f1ah5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14825&group=alt.food.fast-food#14825

From: kw...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2023 00:52:21 -0800
 by: KWills - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 08:52 UTC

On Thu, 07 Dec 2023 14:15:48 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:45:32 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Yeah, lists like this are pretty useless, unless you're wondering what
>>> flavors and textures the author likes. I mean, he listed crunchy tacos
>>> way down the list at 50, and it's probably a very popular item over
>>> there.
>>
>>Dumbass, this isn't a list of most POPULAR items, it simply is a list of
>>item from worst to best.
>>
>>That's why Crunchy Taco's isn't #1.
>
>You stupid fuck, I never claimed it was a list of the most popular
>items.
>
>Why don't you read posts before commenting on them?

He did. You need to keep in mind that for Jenny, honesty is only
possible if he makes a mistake, or thinks it will benefit his previous
lying.

OT: Post #17 for the day. What will Jenny do about it? Maybe whine and
cry about it. But that's all anyone can hope for.

--
Music soothes the savage beast...
Unless it's polka.

Re: Taco Bell menu ranked from worst to best

<OnydnVlS_8ucJpz7nZ2dnZfqn_cAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16639&group=alt.food.fast-food#16639

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 12:48:16 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 18:48 UTC

> On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:45:32 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Yeah, lists like this are pretty useless, unless you're wondering what
>>> flavors and textures the author likes. I mean, he listed crunchy tacos
>>> way down the list at 50, and it's probably a very popular item over
>>> there.
>>
>>Dumbass, this isn't a list of most POPULAR items, it simply is a list of
>>item from worst to best.
>>
>>That's why Crunchy Taco's isn't #1.
>>

> You stupid fuck, I never claimed it was a list of the most popular
> items.

Yes you did. You said, the list is useless, becouse taco's are very popular
but there only listed at 50 instead of 1.

Re: Taco Bell menu ranked from worst to best

<lbg30j9t85ii2n6vihnd9318v2t1e2c5q8@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16649&group=alt.food.fast-food#16649

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:25:41 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 18:25 UTC

On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 12:48:16 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:45:32 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Dumbass, this isn't a list of most POPULAR items, it simply is a list of
>>>item from worst to best.
>>>
>>>That's why Crunchy Taco's isn't #1.
>>>

>> You stupid fuck, I never claimed it was a list of the most popular
>> items.
>
>Yes you did.

Jerry will run away from his lie instead of producing the exact MID
when I said "This is a list of the most popular items."

[crickets]

Re: Taco Bell menu ranked from worst to best

<gnu40jl8fr2krskp85dhlcbfh0vgi4tapu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16673&group=alt.food.fast-food#16673

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 00:37:00 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 07:37 UTC

On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 12:48:16 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:45:32 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message news:4e9o1itlplks04o8n4lpe2p3drkfvi9he9@Schadenfreude.com...

>>>Dumbass, this isn't a list of most POPULAR items, it simply is a list of
>>>item from worst to best.
>>>
>>>That's why Crunchy Taco's isn't #1.
>>
>> You stupid fuck, I never claimed it was a list of the most popular
>> items.
>
>Yes you did.

Do cease the lying. It's a list of worst to best.

>You said, the list is useless, becouse taco's are very popular
>but there only listed at 50 instead of 1.

That is not what Klaus posted, and you know it.
Get professional mental health care for your lying.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]