From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.feminism, soc.women, alt.answers.human-sexuality, alt.politics.sex, soc.men, soc.couples
Subject: Fertility Notes
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2023 04:01:35 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 07:31 UTC

As part of my (ongoing creation) workings:

1. There will be infertility for medium criminal and worse until they
get up to minor criminal status, regardless of the goodness level
of their partner. This will include miscarriage of pregnancies
of less than a lunar month after conception.

2. Pregnancies of less than a lunar month after conception that
are not explicitly wanted by all responsible party/ies will miscarry,
regardless of the goodness level(s) of the parent(s).

Also, as part of the sudden evolution of homo sapiens globally
into 55 species in human species group globally:

1. The equivalent to 100 years age in homo sapiens will be
in 54 of the species 220 years and in my species 320 years,

2. Puberty will be delayed to 16 and fertility will be delayed to
the age range of 39 to 70, and there will be a maximum of
two children per woman, spaced at least five years apart,

3. There will be ovulation on demand only and no menstruation
ever unless a pregnancy (which must be wanted by all
responsible party/ies) attempt fails.

This will not apply just to the next generation, current adults
will transform.

But, for example, a male female couple both minor criminal
or better (as defined by Goddess, the ruler of the region
all/everything) who have been experiencing infertility will
become fertile if both are in the age range 39 to 70, or
when they are if they are not yet. (It may take a
few months from now for the upper part of that age range
to become fertile.)

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;

Re: Fertility Notes

<0001HW.2B27FBB30030A1157000032ED38F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=167&group=soc.men#167

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.feminism, soc.women, alt.answers.human-sexuality, alt.politics.sex, soc.men, soc.couples
Subject: Re: Fertility Notes
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 22:53:47 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 02:23 UTC

On Dec 9, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B244F570009D56970001046338F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> As part of my (ongoing creation) workings:
>
> 1. There will be infertility for medium criminal and worse until they
> get up to minor criminal status, regardless of the goodness level
> of their partner. This will include miscarriage of pregnancies
> of less than a lunar month after conception.
>
> 2. Pregnancies of less than a lunar month after conception that
> are not explicitly wanted by all responsible party/ies will miscarry,
> regardless of the goodness level(s) of the parent(s).
>
> Also, as part of the sudden evolution of homo sapiens globally
> into 55 species in human species group globally:
>
> 1. The equivalent to 100 years age in homo sapiens will be
> in 54 of the species 220 years and in my species 320 years,
>
> 2. Puberty will be delayed to 16 and fertility will be delayed to
> the age range of 39 to 70, and there will be a maximum of
> two children per woman, spaced at least five years apart,
>
> 3. There will be ovulation on demand only and no menstruation
> ever unless a pregnancy (which must be wanted by all
> responsible party/ies) attempt fails.
>
> This will not apply just to the next generation, current adults
> will transform.
>
> But, for example, a male female couple both minor criminal
> or better (as defined by Goddess, the ruler of the region
> all/everything) who have been experiencing infertility will
> become fertile if both are in the age range 39 to 70, or
> when they are if they are not yet. (It may take a
> few months from now for the upper part of that age range
> to become fertile.)

It didn’t work yet, and I am planning to begin a new attempt
shortly after the exact time of new (dark) moon tomorrow
evening, then leading up to early waxing crescent, an
auspicious time for new beginnings. But for tonight I am
working on getting seven mystic blocks lifted.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

interests / soc.men / Re: Fertility Notes