I've given up reading books; I find it takes my mind off myself.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: McDonald's Making Small, Insignificant Changes To The Big Mac, etc.

SubjectAuthor
* McDonald's Making Small, Insignificant Changes To The Big Mac, etc.KlausSchadenfreude
`* Re: McDonald's Making Small, Insignificant Changes To The Big Mac, etc.Jerry Sauk
 +* Re: McDonald's Making Small, Insignificant Changes To The Big Mac, etc.KlausSchadenfreude
 |+* Re: McDonald's Making Small, Insignificant Changes To The Big Mac, etc.KWills
 ||`* Re: McDonald's Making Small, Insignificant Changes To The Big Mac, etc.KlausSchadenfreude
 || `- Re: McDonald's Making Small, Insignificant Changes To The Big Mac, etc.KWills
 |`* Re: McDonald's Making Small, Insignificant Changes To The Big Mac, etc.Jerry Sauk
 | `- Re: McDonald's Making Small, Insignificant Changes To The Big Mac, etc.KlausSchadenfreude
 `- Re: McDonald's Making Small, Insignificant Changes To The Big Mac, etc.KWills

1
McDonald's Making Small, Insignificant Changes To The Big Mac, etc.

<t3rt3i1l7qgr856nkj4jh70p8saugbeo82@Schadenfreude.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12960&group=alt.food.fast-food#12960

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: McDonald's Making Small, Insignificant Changes To The Big Mac, etc.
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 12:17:45 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 19:17 UTC

https://www.9news.com/article/life/style/colorado-guide/colorado-mcdonalds-updated-burgers/73-806741c3-e0e6-4549-b539-24bac0e3b386

DENVER — Customers in Denver and Colorado Springs will be among the
first in the United States to try McDonald’s updated burgers.

McDonald’s announced Monday it will be making "small but tasty
improvements" to its Big Mac, McDouble, Cheeseburger, Double
Cheeseburger, and Hamburger.

According to McDonald's, its chefs have been cooking up improvements
to the five burgers. The changes include:

"Softer, pillowy buns that are toasted to a golden brown"
"Perfectly melted cheese"
"Juicier, caramelized flavor from adding white onions to the patties
while they’re still on the grill"
"Even more of everyone’s favorite Big Mac sauce, bringing more tangy
sweetness in every Big Mac bite."

Re: McDonald's Making Small, Insignificant Changes To The Big Mac, etc.

<N_OcnRThWIV-JeX4nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14871&group=alt.food.fast-food#14871

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 13:40:41 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 19:40 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> https://www.9news.com/article/life/style/colorado-guide/colorado-mcdonalds-updated-burgers/73-806741c3-e0e6-4549-b539-24bac0e3b386
>
> DENVER - Customers in Denver and Colorado Springs will be among the
> first in the United States to try McDonald's updated burgers.
>
> McDonald's announced Monday it will be making "small but tasty
> improvements" to its Big Mac, McDouble, Cheeseburger, Double
> Cheeseburger, and Hamburger.
>
> According to McDonald's, its chefs have been cooking up improvements
> to the five burgers. The changes include:
>
> "Softer, pillowy buns that are toasted to a golden brown"
> "Perfectly melted cheese"
> "Juicier, caramelized flavor from adding white onions to the patties
> while they're still on the grill"
> "Even more of everyone's favorite Big Mac sauce, bringing more tangy
> sweetness in every Big Mac bite."

It's december now and I haven't noticed any change's yet, except to the Big
Mac.

Re: McDonald's Making Small, Insignificant Changes To The Big Mac, etc.

<icphnitsgnkvt42qd4dul720nc9h0ovjtr@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14877&group=alt.food.fast-food#14877

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 14:59:02 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 22:59 UTC

On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 13:40:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.9news.com/article/life/style/colorado-guide/colorado-mcdonalds-updated-burgers/73-806741c3-e0e6-4549-b539-24bac0e3b386
>>
>> DENVER - Customers in Denver and Colorado Springs will be among the
>> first in the United States to try McDonald's updated burgers.
>>
>> McDonald's announced Monday it will be making "small but tasty
>> improvements" to its Big Mac, McDouble, Cheeseburger, Double
>> Cheeseburger, and Hamburger.
>>
>> According to McDonald's, its chefs have been cooking up improvements
>> to the five burgers. The changes include:
>>
>> "Softer, pillowy buns that are toasted to a golden brown"
>> "Perfectly melted cheese"
>> "Juicier, caramelized flavor from adding white onions to the patties
>> while they're still on the grill"
>> "Even more of everyone's favorite Big Mac sauce, bringing more tangy
>> sweetness in every Big Mac bite."
>
>It's december now and I haven't noticed any change's yet, except to the Big
>Mac.

They most likely save small, backwaters like Green Bay for last.

Re: McDonald's Making Small, Insignificant Changes To The Big Mac, etc.

<v3uinito8b3f1m5qii512s0ccupv3d8kl7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14883&group=alt.food.fast-food#14883

From: kw...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 01:25:32 -0800
 by: KWills - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 09:25 UTC

On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 13:40:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 12:17:45 -0700

Again you wait MONTHS to further PROVE you have a very real NEED to
lie.

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.9news.com/article/life/style/colorado-guide/colorado-mcdonalds-updated-burgers/73-806741c3-e0e6-4549-b539-24bac0e3b386
>>
>> DENVER - Customers in Denver and Colorado Springs will be among the
>> first in the United States to try McDonald's updated burgers.
>>
>> McDonald's announced Monday it will be making "small but tasty
>> improvements" to its Big Mac, McDouble, Cheeseburger, Double
>> Cheeseburger, and Hamburger.
>>
>> According to McDonald's, its chefs have been cooking up improvements
>> to the five burgers. The changes include:
>>
>> "Softer, pillowy buns that are toasted to a golden brown"
>> "Perfectly melted cheese"
>> "Juicier, caramelized flavor from adding white onions to the patties
>> while they're still on the grill"
>> "Even more of everyone's favorite Big Mac sauce, bringing more tangy
>> sweetness in every Big Mac bite."
>
>It's december now and I haven't noticed any change's yet, except to the Big
>Mac.

So you're not in Denver and Colorado Springs. As seen above, it
states, "Customers in Denver and Colorado Springs will be among
the..."
Once again you PROVE you NEED to lie.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: McDonald's Making Small, Insignificant Changes To The Big Mac, etc.

<d4uini51qrnm6acf528urflvdkl46t64pq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14884&group=alt.food.fast-food#14884

From: kw...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 01:25:58 -0800
 by: KWills - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 09:25 UTC

On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 14:59:02 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 13:40:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> https://www.9news.com/article/life/style/colorado-guide/colorado-mcdonalds-updated-burgers/73-806741c3-e0e6-4549-b539-24bac0e3b386
>>>
>>> DENVER - Customers in Denver and Colorado Springs will be among the
>>> first in the United States to try McDonald's updated burgers.
>>>
>>> McDonald's announced Monday it will be making "small but tasty
>>> improvements" to its Big Mac, McDouble, Cheeseburger, Double
>>> Cheeseburger, and Hamburger.
>>>
>>> According to McDonald's, its chefs have been cooking up improvements
>>> to the five burgers. The changes include:
>>>
>>> "Softer, pillowy buns that are toasted to a golden brown"
>>> "Perfectly melted cheese"
>>> "Juicier, caramelized flavor from adding white onions to the patties
>>> while they're still on the grill"
>>> "Even more of everyone's favorite Big Mac sauce, bringing more tangy
>>> sweetness in every Big Mac bite."
>>
>>It's december now and I haven't noticed any change's yet, except to the Big
>>Mac.
>
>They most likely save small, backwaters like Green Bay for last.

What may be the most funny, or sad, is that it states, quite
clearly, "Customers in Denver and Colorado Springs will be among
the..."
If the test market didn't do well, there's no expectation that
the changes will become a standard for the restaurant.

--
Social Media: Proof that P.T. Barnum was right.

Re: McDonald's Making Small, Insignificant Changes To The Big Mac, etc.

<fgejni1muh7j6sjddf8php3rmkv59rgqjc@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14892&group=alt.food.fast-food#14892

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 06:05:36 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 14:05 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 01:25:58 -0800, KWills <kw@kw.kw> wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 14:59:02 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 13:40:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>It's december now and I haven't noticed any change's yet, except to the Big
>>>Mac.
>>
>>They most likely save small, backwaters like Green Bay for last.
>
> What may be the most funny, or sad, is that it states, quite
>clearly, "Customers in Denver and Colorado Springs will be among
>the..."
> If the test market didn't do well, there's no expectation that
>the changes will become a standard for the restaurant.

Jenny NEVER reads the entire article. Or, perhaps, he can't find
anyone to read it to him.

Re: McDonald's Making Small, Insignificant Changes To The Big Mac, etc.

<79ulni54mnppkgjg3onavdnel2birnuq51@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14895&group=alt.food.fast-food#14895

From: kw...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 04:46:36 -0800
 by: KWills - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:46 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 06:05:36 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 01:25:58 -0800, KWills <kw@kw.kw> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 14:59:02 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
>><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>They most likely save small, backwaters like Green Bay for last.
>>
>> What may be the most funny, or sad, is that it states, quite
>>clearly, "Customers in Denver and Colorado Springs will be among
>>the..."
>> If the test market didn't do well, there's no expectation that
>>the changes will become a standard for the restaurant.
>
>Jenny NEVER reads the entire article. Or, perhaps, he can't find
>anyone to read it to him.

Probably the latter.

--

Vegetarian: Indian word for lousy hunter.

Re: McDonald's Making Small, Insignificant Changes To The Big Mac, etc.

<zNednef7gOH_-pn7nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16688&group=alt.food.fast-food#16688

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 13:29:16 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 19:29 UTC

> On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 13:40:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> https://www.9news.com/article/life/style/colorado-guide/colorado-mcdonalds-updated-burgers/73-806741c3-e0e6-4549-b539-24bac0e3b386
>>>
>>> DENVER - Customers in Denver and Colorado Springs will be among the
>>> first in the United States to try McDonald's updated burgers.
>>>
>>> McDonald's announced Monday it will be making "small but tasty
>>> improvements" to its Big Mac, McDouble, Cheeseburger, Double
>>> Cheeseburger, and Hamburger.
>>>
>>> According to McDonald's, its chefs have been cooking up improvements
>>> to the five burgers. The changes include:
>>>
>>> "Softer, pillowy buns that are toasted to a golden brown"
>>> "Perfectly melted cheese"
>>> "Juicier, caramelized flavor from adding white onions to the patties
>>> while they're still on the grill"
>>> "Even more of everyone's favorite Big Mac sauce, bringing more tangy
>>> sweetness in every Big Mac bite."
>>
>>It's december now and I haven't noticed any change's yet, except to the
>>Big
>>Mac.
>>

> They most likely save small, backwaters like Green Bay for last.

Incorrect. Green Bay is a heavily used test-market for many fast-food
franchise's.

Re: McDonald's Making Small, Insignificant Changes To The Big Mac, etc.

<mi490j5kfmgio2q3sb5apbabq4nh17mg2a@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16701&group=alt.food.fast-food#16701

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 14:44:02 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:44 UTC

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 13:29:16 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 13:40:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>It's december now and I haven't noticed any change's yet, except to the
>>>Big
>>>Mac.
>>>

>> They most likely save small, backwaters like Green Bay for last.
>
>Incorrect. Green Bay is a heavily used test-market for many fast-food
>franchise's.

Jenny makes another claim he can't back up with a single solitary
fact.

Meanwhile:

https://www.mashed.com/1277808/move-to-these-cities-try-newest-fast-food/

No mention of Green Bay.

Respond with PROOF Green Bay is a fast food test market, or don't
respond at all, Jenny. We're tired of your lies.