Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX943)
Subject: Zelensky Adresses Congress
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 22:56:33 -0400
 by: 25.BX943 - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 02:56 UTC

Zelensky directly addressed the US Congress. A fairly
Churchillesque appeal - well done.

Alas he STILL thinks the US/NATO is actually going to
send in vast quantities of fighter planes to force
down the Russian air-force.

Sorry, that involves US/EU/NATO planes directly engaging
and KILLING Russian pilots.

IT CAN'T BE DONE. The big nuclear powers are obligated
to do the Proxy Dance. That's how it's worked since
about 1950. It SAVES THE WORLD.

We sympathize with Ukraine, despise Russia, BUT WE
ARE *NOT* going to END THE WORLD for Ukraine. We
will spend billions and billions trying to provide
Ukraine with the means to impose its own no-fly zone
but we CANNOT directly engage Russia. M.A.D. still
rules.

For ONCE, Biden (well, his puppetmasters) are correct.
Anything BUT directly engaging the Russian military.
Anybody who says different is someone who plans to
END THE WORLD - or is SUCH an idiot that they don't
realize they'd END THE WORLD.

This is NOT WW-2. Nukes CHANGED EVERYTHING.

Re: Zelensky Adresses Congress

<uTAYJ.152036$sga6.85863@fx10.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16762&group=alt.politics#16762

Subject: Re: Zelensky Adresses Congress
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 02:51:05 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 06:51 UTC

25.BX943 wrote on 3/16/2022 10:56 PM:
> Zelensky directly addressed the US Congress. A fairly
> Churchillesque appeal - well done.
>
> Alas he STILL thinks the US/NATO is actually going to
> send in vast quantities of fighter planes to force
> down the Russian air-force.
>
> Sorry, that involves US/EU/NATO planes directly engaging
> and KILLING Russian pilots.
>
> IT CAN'T BE DONE. The big nuclear powers are obligated
> to do the Proxy Dance. That's how it's worked since
> about 1950. It SAVES THE WORLD.
>
> We sympathize with Ukraine, despise Russia, BUT WE
> ARE *NOT* going to END THE WORLD for Ukraine. We
> will spend billions and billions trying to provide
> Ukraine with the means to impose its own no-fly zone
> but we CANNOT directly engage Russia. M.A.D. still
> rules.
>
> For ONCE, Biden (well, his puppetmasters) are correct.
> Anything BUT directly engaging the Russian military.
> Anybody who says different is someone who plans to
> END THE WORLD - or is SUCH an idiot that they don't
> realize they'd END THE WORLD.

Have the Ukrainian people realized that they had elected a TV joker to
be their president who then led their country to total ruin? The idiot
was still taunting Putin to invade his country right until the Russian
tanks started rolling across the border despite Biden repeatedly warned
him "Watch out, the Russians are coming!". Should I shed a tear for the
idiot?