The faster I go, the behinder I get. -- Lewis Carroll

interests / alt.politics / Re: Flu Rate Proves That Masks Work

SubjectAuthor
* Flu Rate Proves That Masks WorkBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: Flu Rate Proves That Masks Work25.BX943
|`- Re: Flu Rate Proves That Masks Work25.BX943
+- Re: Flu Rate Proves That Masks WorkBeamMeUpScotty
+- Re: Flu Rate Proves That Masks WorkBeamMeUpScotty
+- Will they arrest Joe Biden for Aiding and abetting the attempt toBeamMeUpScotty
`- Re: Flu Rate Proves That Masks WorkYak

1
Flu Rate Proves That Masks Work

<t0r30u$obi$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16705&group=alt.politics#16705

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Flu Rate Proves That Masks Work
Date: 15 Mar 2022 22:12:46 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 22:12 UTC

| Precautions taken to fight the COVID-19 pandemic, including
| wearing masks and distancing, are likely the major reason
| for a steep decline of flu cases in the U.S., according to
| experts.
|
| The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
| recently reported that it had logged 1,316 positive flu
| cases in its surveillance network between September 2020
| and the end of January 2021. During that same period last
| year, the CDC had recorded nearly 130,000 cases.
<https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/a-sharp-drop-in-flu-cases-during-covid-19-pandemic/>

--bks

Re: Flu Rate Proves That Masks Work

<eI2dnWftEvDRyKz_nZ2dnUU7-XHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16714&group=alt.politics#16714

Subject: Re: Flu Rate Proves That Masks Work
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX943)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 23:11:07 -0400
 by: 25.BX943 - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 03:11 UTC

On 3/15/22 7:08 PM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On 15 Mar 2022 22:12:46 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>

>> | Precautions taken to fight the COVID-19 pandemic, including
>> | wearing masks and distancing, are likely the major reason
>> | for a steep decline of flu cases in the U.S., according to
>> | experts.
>> |
>> | The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
>> | recently reported that it had logged 1,316 positive flu
>> | cases in its surveillance network between September 2020
>> | and the end of January 2021. During that same period last
>> | year, the CDC had recorded nearly 130,000 cases.
>> <https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/a-sharp-drop-in-flu-cases-during-covid-19-pandemic/>
>>
>> --bks
>
> My observation from being in several international airports in the usa
> and taking a couple of flights is that mask mandates are not being
> enforced.

It's all become quite slack now. Maybe a LITTLE too early.

Masks aren't perfect, but they DO cut down on transmission
of things like Covid and flu. Every little bit helps. The
collective effect of vax, masks and sensible behaviors is
the way forward.

And I'm not even interested in hearing from the needle-fearing
babies anymore .....

Covid DOES seem to be headed into the background at this point,
finally. There are still a few spikes here and there (China
right now - what goes around eh ? :-) But even then it's Omicron
and thus a far lesser public health issue. But FLU remains and
tends to kill a LOT of people in an average year. If masks
in crowded public venues cut flu even in half or even by
a third - damned good thing. SELECTED crowded venues - the
clubs and bars and such - that's another thing. YOU choose
who to associate with. But like at airports, trains, stuff
where tons of people HAVE to congregate ...

Re: Flu Rate Proves That Masks Work

<G4jYJ.155769$7F2.31109@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16735&group=alt.politics#16735

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 06:36:21 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 10:36 UTC

On 3/15/22 6:12 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> | Precautions taken to fight the COVID-19 pandemic, including
> | wearing masks and distancing, are likely the major reason
> | for a steep decline of flu cases in the U.S., according to
> | experts.
> |
> | The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
> | recently reported that it had logged 1,316 positive flu
> | cases in its surveillance network between September 2020
> | and the end of January 2021. During that same period last
> | year, the CDC had recorded nearly 130,000 cases.
> <https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/a-sharp-drop-in-flu-cases-during-covid-19-pandemic/>
>
> --bks

Apples and oranges, the flu virus is transferred by doorknobs and other
items when you touch them... we learned the Wuhan virus which is NOT
the flu is spread more through the air you breath. And less on surface
to surface touching.

That means that all the cleaning that was done to stop the Wuhan virus
probably had more impact on slowing the flu virus while we ignored the
the fact that people were told to wear ineffective masks and stay in
dwellings and hospitals and stores that were large were (necessary) and
had ventilation systems that were re-circulating the airborne Wuhan
virus to huge numbers of people because the masks weren't able to filter
out the virus and the WUHAN VIRUS was more virulent... as in more
contagious with less physical contact through airplane recirculated air
and also hospitals and closed up office high rise building known for
spreading Guillain–Barré syndrome, which by the way is also an AIDS type
of disease like HIV and the WUHAN virus and its Wuhan Virus FAKE VACCINE.

--
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
— That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,
*deriving their just powers from the consent* of the governed, — That
whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is
the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new
Government,"

It would seem that *MANDATES* are NOT derived from the consent of the
governed. The Constitution doesn't delegate unlimited power to mandate
the governed... become part of a medical experiment.

"This is the classic definition of a “cult,” when facts and real science
are tossed aside for beliefs that contradict the actual facts."

Joe Biden says NO Constitution clause or Amendment (POWERS) or (RIGHTS)
are absolute, if so then where did Joe Biden get the ABSOLUTE POWER TO
MANDATE ANY PERSON BE FORCED OR COERCED TO BE VACCINATED? Think about
that! The Constitution doesn't make Joe Biden King and you/we are NOT
ROYAL property.

-That's karma-

Re: Flu Rate Proves That Masks Work

<mpjYJ.74895$Wwf9.52491@fx23.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16736&group=alt.politics#16736

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 06:58:25 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 10:58 UTC

On 3/15/22 6:12 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> | Precautions taken to fight the COVID-19 pandemic, including
> | wearing masks and distancing, are likely the major reason
> | for a steep decline of flu cases in the U.S., according to
> | experts.
> |
> | The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
> | recently reported that it had logged 1,316 positive flu
> | cases in its surveillance network between September 2020
> | and the end of January 2021. During that same period last
> | year, the CDC had recorded nearly 130,000 cases.
> <https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/a-sharp-drop-in-flu-cases-during-covid-19-pandemic/>
>
> --bks

Will they arrest Joe Biden for Aiding and abetting the attempt to kill a
Border Patrol Officer, I'm sure the prosecution can make the case that
without Joe Biden's help those illegals and that smuggler would have
been unable to commit the crime.

Another crime that Joe Biden can be impeached for on January 3rd 2023.

Joe Biden should fire Kamala Harris today and appoint DONALD TRUMP as VP
and then Biden should resign... otherwise the impeachment of Joe Biden
in 2023 will put TRUMP in office in 2023 and TRUMP will get the next 2
years plus TRUMP will be able to run for office again in 2024....

Democrats are looking at nearly 6 more years of TRUMP if they don't do
something today and that's right now....

Joe could try to fire KAMALA and get TRUMP to take her place or wait
until Jan 3 2023 to resign and then leave with some dignity left to old
Joe but he hasn't got the power to make those kind of decisions or the
balls to make one that earth shaking. Joe Biden is a hostage in an
office he couldn't run even if he wanted to do it. This is worse than
NORTH KOREA, they keep old Joe hostage so the Democrats can blame all
the Democrats failed policies on Joe the wooden head puppet.

--
That's Karma
..

A Person charged in any State with Treason, Felony, or other Crime, who
shall flee from Justice, and be found in another State, shall on Demand
of the executive Authority of the State from which he fled, be delivered
up, to be removed to the State having Jurisdiction of the Crime.

No Person held to Service or Labour in one State, under the Laws
thereof, escaping into another, shall, in Consequence of any Law or
Regulation therein, be discharged from such Service or Labour, but shall
be delivered up on Claim of the Party to whom such Service or Labour may
be due. [Note: superceded by Amendment XIII]

Will they arrest Joe Biden for Aiding and abetting the attempt to kill a Border Patrol Officer : [ERROR]---->correction

<FLjYJ.139688$mF2.127381@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16738&group=alt.politics#16738

From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Subject: Will they arrest Joe Biden for Aiding and abetting the attempt to
kill a Border Patrol Officer : [ERROR]---->correction
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 07:22:12 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 11:22 UTC

https://nworeport.me/2022/03/16/smuggler-rams-a-tanker-truck-loaded-with-illegals-into-patrol-vehicles/

OOOPPppppsss?

*ERROR ERROR* Will Robinson ERROR ERROR *ERROR ERROR* Will Robinson
ERROR ERROR *ERROR ERROR* Will Robinson ERROR ERROR *ERROR ERROR* Will
Robinson ERROR ERROR *ERROR ERROR* Will Robinson ERROR ERROR *ERROR
ERROR* Will Robinson ERROR ERROR *ERROR ERROR* Will Robinson ERROR ERROR
*ERROR ERROR* Will Robinson ERROR ERROR *ERROR ERROR* Will Robinson
ERROR ERROR *ERROR ERROR* Will Robinson ERROR ERROR *ERROR ERROR* Will
Robinson ERROR ERROR *ERROR ERROR* Will Robinson ERROR ERROR *ERROR
ERROR* Will Robinson ERROR ERROR *ERROR ERROR* Will Robinson ERROR ERROR

It seems my reply wasn't on the NEW POST I THOUGHT IT WAS... but it's
corrected now.

[...]

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeT67BvYzo4
Obama said to Marxist Laraza Latinos who come here from South and
Central America and do NOT support the U.S. Constitution or the
American people... "Punish Our Enemies" (American citizens). Which begs
the question of what does Obama and the Democrats say to their other
Marxist and Jihadist friends when they reward them? What did Obama say
when he gave Iran $150 BILLION DOLLARS? Was Obama again... punishing his
enemies (The American citizens) by rewarding America's enemies?

Re: Flu Rate Proves That Masks Work

<t0shj4$mpq$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16739&group=alt.politics#16739

From: yak...@inbox.com (Yak)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 07:27:32 -0400
 by: Yak - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 11:27 UTC

On 3/15/22 6:12 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> | Precautions taken to fight the COVID-19 pandemic, including
> | wearing masks and distancing, are likely the major reason
> | for a steep decline of flu cases in the U.S., according to
> | experts.
> |
> | The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
> | recently reported that it had logged 1,316 positive flu
> | cases in its surveillance network between September 2020
> | and the end of January 2021. During that same period last
> | year, the CDC had recorded nearly 130,000 cases.
> <https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/a-sharp-drop-in-flu-cases-during-covid-19-pandemic/>
>
> --bks

Then do the sighted world a favor and wear a mask 24/7/365. Hell, wear
two like Mitt Romney. Otherwise, leave the rest of the sane world out of it.

Re: Flu Rate Proves That Masks Work

<hcudnTzodqbWRq7_nZ2dnUU7-fXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16790&group=alt.politics#16790

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX943)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 21:07:22 -0400
 by: 25.BX943 - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 01:07 UTC

On 3/16/22 5:41 AM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Mar 2022 23:11:07 -0400, "25.BX943" <25BZ493@nada.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 3/15/22 7:08 PM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:

>>> My observation from being in several international airports in the usa
>>> and taking a couple of flights is that mask mandates are not being
>>> enforced.
>>>

>> It's all become quite slack now. Maybe a LITTLE too early.
>>

> MOst people here in Florida stopped wearing them in the Spring of
> 2020.

Well it was ALL OVER by then - time to get Back To Normal !

Face it, the public basically got an F-Minus in science class.
It does not understand viruses or even the most basic stats.
Just WANT it to go away and it WILL - that's the magic ticket.

However, I recently saw an analysis of ultimate results (infections,
serious illness, deaths) in more and less masky states. The curves
pretty much have converged. Lockdowned mask-fascist states wound
up with about the same percentages and slack states, the curve was
a bit different, but they've arrived at the same place.

Masks can be useful, but are no panacea. BEHAVIOR seems to be a
major factor - with party-big/party-often states climbing the
charts faster. BEHAVIOR is a combination of measures, of which
masks are a part. On the whole, people who stick to the mask
rules also stuck by the isolation and sanitization rules better
than most.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Flu Rate Proves That Masks Work