Neil Armstrong tripped.

interests / soc.men / Blinken: Sexual violence Hamas committed on Oct. 7 ?beyond anything that I?ve seen?

SubjectAuthor
* Blinken: Sexual violence Hamas committed on Oct. 7 ?beyond anything that I?ve sejdy?ung
+* _Blinken:_Sexual_violence_Hamas_committed_on_Oct._7_Michael Ejercito
|`* Blinkenshteen: Sexual violence chhhhhhhhhhhhhhamas committed on Oct. 7 ?beyond aSpamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN
| +- Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal RPeeler
| `- _Blinkenshteen:_Sexual_violence_chhhhhhhhhhhhhhamas_coMichael Ejercito
+- Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted WhoPeeler
+* Blinkenshteen: Sexual violence chhhhhhhhhhhhhhamas committed on Oct. 7 ?beyond aSpamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN
|`- Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of our Two Resident Gay Neo-nazitards!Peeler
`* Blinken: Sexual violence Hamas committed on Oct. 7 ?beyond anything that I?ve seLoose Cannon
 +- Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of our Two Resident Gay Neo-nazitards!Peeler
 `* Blinkenshteen: Sexual violence chhhhhhhhhhhhhhamas committed on Oct. 7 ?beyond aSpamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN
  `* Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of our Two Resident Gay Neo-nazitards!Peeler
   `- Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of our Two Resident GayMichael Ejercito

1
Blinken: Sexual violence Hamas committed on Oct. 7 ?beyond anything that I?ve seen?

<0ibini1eiu9s0sahihcmjbegevhs43ovv3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=168&group=soc.men#168

Subject: Blinken: Sexual violence Hamas committed on Oct. 7 ???beyond anything that I???ve seen???
From: jondyoun...@gmail.com (jdy?ung)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,talk.politics.misc,soc.men
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 23 04:31:14 UTC
 by: jdy?ung - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 04:31 UTC

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Sunday the evidence of
sexual violence committed by Hamas terrorists on Oct. 7 is "beyond
anything that I've seen."

Appearing on CNN's "State of the Union," Blinken was asked by host
Jake Tapper why he thinks the United Nations and the international
community have been so slow to condemn the atrocities, despite
evidence mounting in Israel of rapes and sex crimes committed by Hamas
against women and girls, and maybe even against men on Oct. 7.

"I've heard antisemitism hypothesized as a reason why the U.N. and the
international community might be so slow to acknowledge this. What do
you think?" Tapper asked.

"I don't have an answer. I don't know why countries, leaders,
international organizations were so slow to focus on this, to bring it
to people's attention. I'm glad it's finally happened," Blinken said.
"The atrocities that we saw on Oct. 7 are almost beyond human
description or beyond our capacity to digest. And we've talked about
them before. But the sexual violence that we saw on Oct. 7 is beyond
anything that I've seen either."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blinken-sexual-violence-hamas-committed-oct-7-beyond-anything-that-ive-seen

I'm sure there were a few frigid females among the crowd who
encountered the Palestinian freedom fighters on Oct. 7. No doubt that
the day was a horrible experience for them. For the majority of them
however, this was a night of carnal delight. Remember, these are
females who think nothing of having relations with a dog.

jdyoung, Official
jdy...@gmail.com
www.splc.org

Re: Blinken: Sexual violence Hamas committed on Oct. 7 ‘beyond anything that I’ve seen’

<ulbj4r$2br5$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=169&group=soc.men#169

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,talk.politics.misc,soc.men
Subject: Re:_Blinken:_Sexual_violence_Hamas_committed_on_Oct._7_
‘beyond anything that I’ve seen’
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 22:31:55 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 06:31 UTC

jdy�ung wrote:
> 7. No doubt that
> the day was a horrible experience for them. For the majority of them
> however, this was a night of carnal delight. Remember, these are
> females who think nothing of having relations with a dog
Forger, you are disgusting! You have a horrid character!

Michael

Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL

<17a0592c4d27c200$56355$2535460$c6d58c68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=170&group=soc.men#170

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,talk.politics.misc,soc.men
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 10:11:21 +0100
 by: Peeler - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 09:11 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 23 04:31:14 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master jdy��, whined again:

<FLUSH another FAKED and FORGED article by the notoriously lying and forging
gay neo-nazi swine>

> jdyoung, Official
> jdy...@gmail.com
> www.splc.org

Forever obsessed with forging those that you know are superior to you, Loose
Sphincter, you inferior, abysmally stupid neo-nazi scum? <BG>

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <avg@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

Re: Blinkenshteen: Sexual violence chhhhhhhhhhhhhhamas committed on Oct. 7 ?beyond anything that I?ve seen?

<t0hjnipv6jc5a7k7qgsgcl3in6uvb5flvd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=171&group=soc.men#171

From: rj1...@TheW0rld.com (Spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,talk.politics.misc,soc.men,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.greek
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 14:48:44 +0000
 by: Spamming/forging jew - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 14:48 UTC

On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 22:31:55 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>jdy?ung wrote:
>> 7. No doubt that
>> the day was a horrible experience for them. For the majority of them
>> however, this was a night of carnal delight. Remember, these are
>> females who think nothing of having relations with a dog
> Forger, you are disgusting! You have a horrid character!

Gook, you are deplorable! You have a horrid slant eyed mongoloid face
with anus lips!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Re: Blinkenshteen: Sexual violence chhhhhhhhhhhhhhamas committed on Oct. 7 ?beyond anything that I?ve seen?

<7vgjnil9lsmhohsoq966fn0ahol2434djc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=172&group=soc.men#172

From: rj1...@TheW0rld.com (Spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,talk.politics.misc,soc.men,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.greek
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 14:48:44 +0000
 by: Spamming/forging jew - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 14:48 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 23 04:31:14 UTC, jdyöung
<jondyoungsaddictioncounselor@gmail.com> wrote:

>U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Sunday the evidence of
>sexual violence committed by Hamas terrorists on Oct. 7 is "beyond
>anything that I've seen."
>
>Appearing on CNN's "State of the Union," Blinken was asked by host
>Jake Tapper why he thinks the United Nations and the international
>community have been so slow to condemn the atrocities, despite
>evidence mounting in Israel of rapes and sex crimes committed by Hamas
>against women and girls, and maybe even against men on Oct. 7.
>
>"I've heard antisemitism hypothesized as a reason why the U.N. and the
>international community might be so slow to acknowledge this. What do
>you think?" Tapper asked.
>
>"I don't have an answer. I don't know why countries, leaders,
>international organizations were so slow to focus on this, to bring it
>to people's attention. I'm glad it's finally happened," Blinken said.
>"The atrocities that we saw on Oct. 7 are almost beyond human
>description or beyond our capacity to digest. And we've talked about
>them before. But the sexual violence that we saw on Oct. 7 is beyond
>anything that I've seen either."
>
>https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blinken-sexual-violence-hamas-committed-oct-7-beyond-anything-that-ive-seen
>

>I'm sure there were a few frigid females among the crowd who
>encountered the Palestinian freedom fighters on Oct. 7. No doubt that
>the day was a horrible experience for them. For the majority of them
>however, this was a night of carnal delight. Remember, these are
>females who think nothing of having relations with a dog.

Or even with a camel or sheep! jew Blinkenshteen would be very
familiar with these practices!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Re: Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of our Two Resident Gay Neo-nazitards!

<17a070f6b6af18f6$158757$2221108$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=173&group=soc.men#173

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of our Two Resident Gay Neo-nazitards!
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,talk.politics.misc,soc.men
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 17:27:19 +0100
 by: Peeler - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 16:27 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 14:48:44 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Spamming/forging jew
paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN", farted again:

> Or even with a camel or sheep! jew Blinkenshteen would be very
> familiar with these practices!

....says the cow porker who publicly (on Usenet) supports sex with cows:

Cow porking pedo swine Razovic, posting as The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe,
supports sex with cows:
"If you or I tried to fuck a cow, do you think the cow would even notice? It
should not only be legal but acceptable as a legitimate alternative
lifestyle."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/tree/browse_frm/month/2003-09/ef8cdceb7bc57ff1?rnum=81&_done=%2Fgroup%2Falt.activism%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fmonth%2F2003-09%3F

--
Notorious pedo swine Razovic applauding the rape of a 14-year-old girl:
"Denying a fourteen-year old her sexual adventure is what is

Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!

<17a070f6cb5f9efa$158758$2221108$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=174&group=soc.men#174

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,talk.politics.misc,soc.men
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 17:27:19 +0100
 by: Peeler - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 16:27 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 14:48:44 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Spamming/forging jew
paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN", farted again:

>> Forger, you are disgusting! You have a horrid character!
>
> Gook, you are deplorable! You have a horrid slant eyed mongoloid face
> with anus lips!

Well, you, TOO, like Loose Sphincter, are disgusting and have a horrid
character! No wonder Loose Sphincter can't understand why you don't want to
do him and prefer kiddies over him! ROTFLOL

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you sexually crippled nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY
exception, such LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a9mi95f63g8lh3rpm3@4ax.com>

Re: Blinkenshteen: Sexual violence chhhhhhhhhhhhhhamas committed on Oct. 7 ‘beyond anything that I’ve seen’

<ulcs6c$ursp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=175&group=soc.men#175

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,talk.politics.misc,soc.men,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.greek
Subject: Re:_Blinkenshteen:_Sexual_violence_chhhhhhhhhhhhhhamas_co
mmitted_on_Oct._7_‘beyond_anything_that_I’ve_seen

Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 10:12:28 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:12 UTC

Spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 22:31:55 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> jdy?ung wrote:
>>> 7. No doubt that
>>> the day was a horrible experience for them. For the majority of them
>>> however, this was a night of carnal delight. Remember, these are
>>> females who think nothing of having relations with a dog
>> Forger, you are disgusting! You have a horrid character!
>
> Gook, you are deplorable! You have a horrid slant eyed mongoloid face
> with anus lips!

Mangina, what you do to the least of the Judenfraulein, you do unto
St. Mary, mother of Christ!

Michael

Re: Blinken: Sexual violence Hamas committed on Oct. 7 ?beyond anything that I?ve seen?

<607knihicuv1hg8226debs7i3mf55llgqq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=176&group=soc.men#176

From: efber...@gmx.com (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,talk.politics.misc,soc.men
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 16:09:22 -0500
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 21:09 UTC

On Wednesday, December 13, 2023 at 1:12:33 PM UTC-5, Michael Ejercito
wrote:
> Spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:
> > On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 22:31:55 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
> > <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

> >> Forger, you are disgusting! You have a horrid character!
> >
> > Gook, you are deplorable! You have a horrid slant eyed mongoloid face
> > with anus lips!

Much like a chimpanzee.

> Mangina, what you do to the least of the Judenfraulein, you do unto
> St. Mary, mother of Christ!

Since the Christ of the bible's mother isn't this cunt St. Mary you're
referring to, I'd piss on her face as I would any jewess.

> Michael

Re: Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of our Two Resident Gay Neo-nazitards!

<17a0826a1b001354$33474$3015877$4ed50460@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=177&group=soc.men#177

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,talk.politics.misc,soc.men
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 22:47:06 +0100
 by: Peeler - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 21:47 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 16:09:22 -0500,Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, whined again:

>>> Gook, you are deplorable! You have a horrid slant eyed mongoloid face
>>> with anus lips!
>
> Much like a chimpanzee.

LAME way of trying to cope with his superiority over you, Loose Sphincter,
you abysmally stupid gay neo-nazi scum, Loose Sphincter!

>> Mangina, what you do to the least of the Judenfraulein, you do unto
>> St. Mary, mother of Christ!
>
> Since the Christ of the bible's mother isn't this cunt St. Mary you're
> referring to, I'd piss on her face as I would any jewess.

The ONLY face you would ever have a chance of pissing on would be your
serbian pimp's stupid slavic face. Actually the serb cunt would savour it,
just like you savour her shit! <BG>

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such FILTHY
PERVS? LOL

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a9mi95f63g8lh3rpm3@4ax.com>

Re: Blinkenshteen: Sexual violence chhhhhhhhhhhhhhamas committed on Oct. 7 ?beyond anything that I?ve seen?

<c3aknit6lrqtedcv55kagku0nefqkseouq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=178&group=soc.men#178

From: rj1...@TheW0rld.com (Spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,talk.politics.misc,soc.men,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.greek
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 21:56:20 +0000
 by: Spamming/forging jew - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 21:56 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 16:09:22 -0500, Loose Cannon <efberg73@gmx.com>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, December 13, 2023 at 1:12:33 PM UTC-5, Michael Ejercito
>wrote:
>> Spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:

>> > Gook, you are deplorable! You have a horrid slant eyed mongoloid face
>> > with anus lips!
>
>Much like a chimpanzee.

Yup, indeed, etc.

>> Mangina, what you do to the least of the Judenfraulein, you do unto
>> St. Mary, mother of Christ!
>
>Since the Christ of the bible's mother isn't this cunt St. Mary you're
>referring to, I'd piss on her face as I would any jewess.

Yup.

Indeed.

Absolutely.

Right on, all counts.

Certainly.

Is there, any doubt?

Beyond, debate.

It's so, fucking obvious.

Like, totally.

We sure, would.

Of, course.

Clearly.

Unequivocally.

Random, one-line drivel.

Me, too.

That is, right.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Re: Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of our Two Resident Gay Neo-nazitards!

<17a08381a53bfd86$32800$1241721$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=179&group=soc.men#179

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,talk.politics.misc,soc.men
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 23:07:07 +0100
 by: Peeler - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 22:07 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 21:56:20 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Spamming/forging jew
paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN", farted again:

> Yup.
>
> Indeed.

Yup, BOTH of you ridiculous neo-nazi shitheads are indeed VERY VERY sick
assholes ...and total laughing stocks! LOL

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a9mi95f63g8lh3rpm3@4ax.com>

Re: Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of our Two Resident Gay Neo-nazitards!

<ulr015$3ouso$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=181&group=soc.men#181

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,talk.politics.misc,soc.men
Subject: Re: Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of our Two Resident Gay
Neo-nazitards!
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 18:43:49 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 02:43 UTC

Peeler wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 21:56:20 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
> bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
> sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Spamming/forging jew
> paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN", farted again:
>

>> Yup.
>>
>> Indeed.
>
> Yup, BOTH of you ridiculous neo-nazi shitheads are indeed VERY VERY sick
> assholes ...and total laughing stocks! LOL

You got that right!

Michael

interests / soc.men / Blinken: Sexual violence Hamas committed on Oct. 7 ?beyond anything that I?ve seen?