From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: How to prevent stolen elections - according to retrumplicans
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 11:15:55 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 16:15 UTC

On 10/22/2022 10:06 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:

>     I think this is a great plan and it should put an end to stolen
> elections once and for all.  Unless maybe it was a Democrat who came up
> with this idea. I have no idea which "activists" I should be listening to.
>
> "ATLANTA (AP) — Republican activists who believe the 2020 election was
> stolen from former President Donald Trump have crafted a plan that, in
> their telling, will thwart cheating in this year’s midterm elections.
>
> The strategy: Vote in person on Election Day or — for voters who receive
> a mailed ballot — hold onto it and hand it in at a polling place or
> election office on Nov. 8."
>
> https://news.yahoo.com/gop-voters-told-hold-onto-043251463.html
>
>       I marked up my ballot yesterday and I'll probably put it in a
> drop box tomorrow. However this election turns out I'm beyond ready for
> it to be over.
>
> TB

I believe in-person voting, with the exception of deployed military
personnel, is the only way we should vote. Certainly the Constitution
doesn't allow for mail-in voting. If you can't find a way to get to the
polls, you didn't want to vote anyway. Except noted previously...NO
EXCEPTIONS! This just opens a can of worms.
--
Liberals fear Donald Trump more than they fear climate change.