"Wish not to seem, but to be, the best." -- Aeschylus

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Jimmy DeYoung, Christian radio host who linked vaccines to ‘mark of the beast,’ dies of COVID

SubjectAuthor
* Jimmy DeYoung, Christian radio host who linkslider
+- Re: Jimmy DeYoung, Christian radio host who linked vLowRider44M
`* Re: Jimmy DeYoung, Christian radio host who linked vaccines to ?mark of the beaso'Mahoney
 `* Re: Jimmy DeYoung, Christian radislider
  `* Re: Jimmy DeYoung, Christian radio host who linked vaccines to ?mark of the beaso'Mahoney
   `* Re: Jimmy DeYoung, Christian radio host who linked vaccines to ?markslider
    +- Re: Jimmy DeYoung, Christian radio host who linked vaccines to ?markLowRider44M
    `- Re: Jimmy DeYoung, Christian radio host who linked vaccines to ?mark of the beaso'Mahoney

1
Jimmy DeYoung, Christian radio host who linked vaccines to ‘mark of the beast,’ dies of COVID

<op.08ekxsy87eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1685&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1685

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Jimmy DeYoung, Christian radio host who link
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 03:52:30 +0100
 by: slider - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 02:52 UTC

Jimmy DeYoung, a Christian radio broadcaster who questioned the COVID-19
vaccines, died Sunday following a short battle with the virus.

He was hospitalized with COVID-19 on Aug. 7, according to The
Chattanoogan, and died from the virus eight days later. DeYoung operated
Prophecy Today and his radio program was heard on more than 1,500 stations
worldwide, according to his website.

“Judy, his loving wife and companion in ministry for over 60 years, was by
his side until the very end,” a Facebook post on DeYoung’s account said.
“He is survived by a large family who loved him dearly. We covet your
prayers at this time.”

He was 81 years old, the Gospel Opportunities Radio Network said.

On DeYoung’s “Prophecy Today” show, he gave updates on Middle East news
“and explains how that relates to God’s world in the prophetic
perspective.”

One of his frequent guests, Sam Rohrer, said on DeYoung’s show in February
that the COVID-19 vaccines had “potential problems” and said they wouldn’t
deliver on the promises national leaders put forth.

“Could this be another form of government control of the people?” DeYoung
asked Rohrer, to which the guest agreed.

When Roher finished his conversation about the “deceptiveness” of
government officials related to the vaccines, DeYoung called it “very,
very important information.”

In December as the vaccines were beginning to roll out, DeYoung asked a
guest if the vaccine “could be tied to the mark of the beast in Revelation
13.”

It’s unclear if DeYoung received a COVID-19 vaccine. His wife also caught
the virus, but a post earlier this month said she was at home and
improving.

In addition to his radio sermons, DeYoung spoke at churches throughout the
United States. He was scheduled to speak in Alabama, North Carolina and
Wisconsin during September and October. He most recently spoke at Church
of the Highlands in Harrison, Tennessee, on Aug. 1.

### - ahaha! methinks i just felt the world get lighter? coz yet 'another'
far-right lying, cheating, bullshitting major cult leader and blind leader
of the blind whose been ripping people off for 'decades', is finally
revealed to NOT have had god on his side all along?? LOL ! :D

gud! his subsequent demise from covid may even SAVE 1000's of his gullible
believers from the same ignominious fate huh!

"we lost a moron, we lost a moron!
put on the hammer records, am ready to dance!" -- bill hicks :))))

(karma always gets ya's in the end heh!)

Re: Jimmy DeYoung, Christian radio host who linked vaccines to ‘mark of the beast,’ dies of COVID

<3b23b832-8d40-416f-af7d-d2b4754b3320n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1687&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1687

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 07:59:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_Jimmy_DeYoung,_Christian_radio_host_who_linked_v
accines_to_‘mark_of_the_beast,’_dies_of_COVID
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 14:59 UTC

On Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 10:52:40 PM UTC-4, slider wrote:
> Jimmy DeYoung, a Christian radio broadcaster who questioned the COVID-19
> vaccines, died Sunday following a short battle with the virus.
>
> He was hospitalized with COVID-19 on Aug. 7, according to The
> Chattanoogan, and died from the virus eight days later. DeYoung operated
> Prophecy Today and his radio program was heard on more than 1,500 stations
> worldwide, according to his website.
>
> “Judy, his loving wife and companion in ministry for over 60 years, was by
> his side until the very end,” a Facebook post on DeYoung’s account said.
> “He is survived by a large family who loved him dearly. We covet your
> prayers at this time.”
>
> He was 81 years old, the Gospel Opportunities Radio Network said.
>
> On DeYoung’s “Prophecy Today” show, he gave updates on Middle East news
> “and explains how that relates to God’s world in the prophetic
> perspective.”
>
> One of his frequent guests, Sam Rohrer, said on DeYoung’s show in February
> that the COVID-19 vaccines had “potential problems” and said they wouldn’t
> deliver on the promises national leaders put forth.
>
> “Could this be another form of government control of the people?” DeYoung
> asked Rohrer, to which the guest agreed.
>
> When Roher finished his conversation about the “deceptiveness” of
> government officials related to the vaccines, DeYoung called it “very,
> very important information.”
>
> In December as the vaccines were beginning to roll out, DeYoung asked a
> guest if the vaccine “could be tied to the mark of the beast in Revelation
> 13.”
>
> It’s unclear if DeYoung received a COVID-19 vaccine. His wife also caught
> the virus, but a post earlier this month said she was at home and
> improving.
>
> In addition to his radio sermons, DeYoung spoke at churches throughout the
> United States. He was scheduled to speak in Alabama, North Carolina and
> Wisconsin during September and October. He most recently spoke at Church
> of the Highlands in Harrison, Tennessee, on Aug. 1.
>
> ### - ahaha! methinks i just felt the world get lighter? coz yet 'another'
> far-right lying, cheating, bullshitting major cult leader and blind leader
> of the blind whose been ripping people off for 'decades', is finally
> revealed to NOT have had god on his side all along?? LOL ! :D
>
> gud! his subsequent demise from covid may even SAVE 1000's of his gullible
> believers from the same ignominious fate huh!
>
> "we lost a moron, we lost a moron!
> put on the hammer records, am ready to dance!" -- bill hicks :))))
>
> (karma always gets ya's in the end heh!)

The Dead Baby You Injected Say's "Read Em and Weep Motherfucker"

The vaccine plus the virus is the real plan.... SLAVE

Re: Jimmy DeYoung, Christian radio host who linked vaccines to ?mark of the beast,? dies of COVID

<p8u0igtc2j0mj95qjeeuno19cc7um3i952@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1694&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1694

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: Jimmy DeYoung, Christian radio host who linked vaccines to ???mark of the beast,??? dies of COVID
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 11:55:31 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 03:55 UTC

On Fri, 20 Aug 2021 03:52:30 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>Jimmy DeYoung, a Christian radio broadcaster who questioned the COVID-19
>vaccines, died Sunday following a short battle with the virus.
>
>He was hospitalized with COVID-19 on Aug. 7, according to The
>Chattanoogan, and died from the virus eight days later. DeYoung operated
>Prophecy Today and his radio program was heard on more than 1,500 stations
>worldwide, according to his website.
>
>“Judy, his loving wife and companion in ministry for over 60 years, was by
>his side until the very end,” a Facebook post on DeYoung’s account said.
>“He is survived by a large family who loved him dearly. We covet your
>prayers at this time.”
>
>He was 81 years old, the Gospel Opportunities Radio Network said.
>
>On DeYoung’s “Prophecy Today” show, he gave updates on Middle East news
>“and explains how that relates to God’s world in the prophetic
>perspective.”
>
>One of his frequent guests, Sam Rohrer, said on DeYoung’s show in February
>that the COVID-19 vaccines had “potential problems” and said they wouldn’t
>deliver on the promises national leaders put forth.
>
>“Could this be another form of government control of the people?” DeYoung
>asked Rohrer, to which the guest agreed.
>
>When Roher finished his conversation about the “deceptiveness” of
>government officials related to the vaccines, DeYoung called it “very,
>very important information.”
>
>In December as the vaccines were beginning to roll out, DeYoung asked a
>guest if the vaccine “could be tied to the mark of the beast in Revelation
>13.”
>
>It’s unclear if DeYoung received a COVID-19 vaccine. His wife also caught
>the virus, but a post earlier this month said she was at home and
>improving.
>
>In addition to his radio sermons, DeYoung spoke at churches throughout the
>United States. He was scheduled to speak in Alabama, North Carolina and
>Wisconsin during September and October. He most recently spoke at Church
>of the Highlands in Harrison, Tennessee, on Aug. 1.
>
>### - ahaha! methinks i just felt the world get lighter? coz yet 'another'
>far-right lying, cheating, bullshitting major cult leader and blind leader
>of the blind whose been ripping people off for 'decades', is finally
>revealed to NOT have had god on his side all along?? LOL ! :D
>
>gud! his subsequent demise from covid may even SAVE 1000's of his gullible
>believers from the same ignominious fate huh!
>
>"we lost a moron, we lost a moron!
>put on the hammer records, am ready to dance!" -- bill hicks :))))
>
>(karma always gets ya's in the end heh!)

It's certainly dealt you a few blows hasn't it?

Re: Jimmy DeYoung, Christian radio host who linked vaccines to ‘mark of the beast,’ dies of COVID

<op.08gw55z57eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1695&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1695

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: Jimmy_DeYoung,_Christian_radi
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 10:11:54 +0100
 by: slider - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 09:11 UTC

On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 04:55:31 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>> United States. He was scheduled to speak in Alabama, North Carolina and
>> Wisconsin during September and October. He most recently spoke at Church
>> of the Highlands in Harrison, Tennessee, on Aug. 1.
>>
>> ### - ahaha! methinks i just felt the world get lighter? coz yet
>> 'another'
>> far-right lying, cheating, bullshitting major cult leader and blind
>> leader
>> of the blind whose been ripping people off for 'decades', is finally
>> revealed to NOT have had god on his side all along?? LOL ! :D
>>
>> gud! his subsequent demise from covid may even SAVE 1000's of his
>> gullible
>> believers from the same ignominious fate huh!
>>
>> "we lost a moron, we lost a moron!
>> put on the hammer records, am ready to dance!" -- bill hicks :))))
>>
>> (karma always gets ya's in the end heh!)
>
> It's certainly dealt you a few blows hasn't it?

### - what?? am personally very happy with my life and rather colourful
background heh (it's not boring and it's not standard) + YOU are the ONLY
one whose dealt me any "blows" around here; first by doxxing me for fuck
all coz YOU had a bad moment of total misunderstanding over my jokes re
paradise california, which YOU weren't then BIG enough to apologise for
even once you'd REALISED your error and so defaulted back to: oh it's all
about mh17 which hadn't even been mentioned for about 18 fuckin' MONTHS at
that point!? (you fucking LIAR! obviously you no doubt ran my joking
remarks re that horrible fire past someone ELSE and THEY explained your
total error to you and so you immediately dropped it like a hot brick,
only to then cop that you doxxed me because of mh17 instead DUH! something
which just makes you yet another cowardly fucking liar and egomaniac!)

even so, and against my better judgment, i later gave you another chance
(damn i'd prolly even give jack the fuckin' ripper a 'chance' lol) albeit
from the pov of first setting some ground rules for future exchanges
between us - which you AGREED to! - but which you've just blown asunder
with yet another COMPLETE misunderstanding on your part followed by yet
ANOTHER pile of disgusting accusatory shit??

so FUCK YOU thang! you and i are DONE this time pally! there's not gonna
BE any THIRD chances!

YOU fucked up BIG-TIME! and now unless you heartily apologise (and nada
less will suffice this time!) you can piss-off afaic, coz THIS is my last
exchange (of any depth) with you! you're an unworthy + disingenuous blind
arsehole! end of story!

parting advice to you: because of your peculiar condition of blindness you
need a 3rd-party interpreter/translator whenever you think you understand
something bad, particularly 'before' you go-off half-cocked attacking
someone for real (crimes you've no doubt committed countless times in your
long and ostensibly shallow life...)

you NOT being big enough to ever apologise, however, i guess then this
really IS goodbye...

so cya! coz i've no more breath nor energy to waste on the disingenuous
likes of people like YOU.

fini terminé.

Re: Jimmy DeYoung, Christian radio host who linked vaccines to ?mark of the beast,? dies of COVID

<6822ig9b7o71nf4bhvin1itqm3kboie5ae@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1697&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1697

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 22:09:40 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 14:09 UTC

On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 10:11:54 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>
>so FUCK YOU thang! you and i are DONE this time pally! there's not gonna
>BE any THIRD chances!
>
>YOU fucked up BIG-TIME! and now unless you heartily apologise (and nada
>less will suffice this time!) you can piss-off afaic, coz THIS is my last
>exchange (of any depth) with you! you're an unworthy + disingenuous blind
>arsehole! end of story!
>
>parting advice to you: because of your peculiar condition of blindness you
>need a 3rd-party interpreter/translator whenever you think you understand
>something bad, particularly 'before' you go-off half-cocked attacking
>someone for real (crimes you've no doubt committed countless times in your
>long and ostensibly shallow life...)
>
>you NOT being big enough to ever apologise, however, i guess then this
>really IS goodbye...
>
>so cya! coz i've no more breath nor energy to waste on the disingenuous

You having a bad day, bud?

Re: Jimmy DeYoung, Christian radio host who linked vaccines to ?mark of the beast,? dies of COVID

<op.08hf20cx7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1700&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1700

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: Jimmy DeYoung, Christian radio host who linked vaccines to ?mark
of the beast,? dies of COVID
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 17:00:26 +0100
 by: slider - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 16:00 UTC

On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 15:09:40 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 10:11:54 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 04:55:31 +0100, o'Mahoney
>> <libertidad@south.south.com>
>> wrote:

>>> It's certainly dealt you a few blows hasn't it?
>>
>> ### - what?? am personally very happy with my life and rather colourful
>> background heh (it's not boring and it's not standard) + YOU are the
>> ONLY
>> one whose dealt me any "blows" around here; first by doxxing me for fuck
>> all coz YOU had a bad moment of total misunderstanding over my jokes re
>> paradise california, which YOU weren't then BIG enough to apologise for
>> even once you'd REALISED your error and so defaulted back to: oh it's
>> all
>> about mh17 which hadn't even been mentioned for about 18 fuckin' MONTHS
>> at
>> that point!? (you fucking LIAR! obviously you no doubt ran my joking
>> remarks re that horrible fire past someone ELSE and THEY explained your
>> total error to you and so you immediately dropped it like a hot brick,
>> only to then cop that you doxxed me because of mh17 instead DUH!
>> something
>> which just makes you yet another cowardly fucking liar and egomaniac!)
>>
>> even so, and against my better judgment, i later gave you another chance
>> (damn i'd prolly even give jack the fuckin' ripper a 'chance' lol)
>> albeit
>> from the pov of first setting some ground rules for future exchanges
>> between us - which you AGREED to! - but which you've just blown asunder
>> with yet another COMPLETE misunderstanding on your part followed by yet
>> ANOTHER pile of disgusting accusatory shit??
>>
>> so FUCK YOU thang! you and i are DONE this time pally! there's not gonna
>> BE any THIRD chances!
>>
>> YOU fucked up BIG-TIME! and now unless you heartily apologise (and nada
>> less will suffice this time!) you can piss-off afaic, coz THIS is my
>> last
>> exchange (of any depth) with you! you're an unworthy + disingenuous
>> blind
>> arsehole! end of story!
>>
>> parting advice to you: because of your peculiar condition of blindness
>> you
>> need a 3rd-party interpreter/translator whenever you think you
>> understand
>> something bad, particularly 'before' you go-off half-cocked attacking
>> someone for real (crimes you've no doubt committed countless times in
>> your
>> long and ostensibly shallow life...)
>>
>> you NOT being big enough to ever apologise, however, i guess then this
>> really IS goodbye...
>>
>> so cya! coz i've no more breath nor energy to waste on the disingenuous
>> likes of people like YOU.
>>
>> fini terminé.
>
> You having a bad day, bud?

### - am pretty angry about it yes, 'as-angry' as you once were at
low-asswiper for suggesting exactly the same thing without having ANY
proof! sooo angry that you doxxed him for it??

and now you've just leveled EXACTLY the SAME shit at me too???

so don't pretend you don't understand that i now consider you to be a
total fucking hypocrite! (if i could dox you at this point i would! and
you'd fucking deserve it too!)

i.e., we had an 'agreement' and you've now 'broken' that agreement in the
WORST possible way LOL !

and you wonder that am pissed and don't wanna have anything more to DO
with YOU??? sheesh!

lol you're not even apologetic!?

and THAT just makes you a total CUNT as WELL as being a fucking
hypocrite!!!

am totally disgusted with you thang! you gave the impression you were
BETTER than that but you ain't!

so afaic you're just another a low-life scumbag... and you've said
absolutely nada to subsequently change my mind about it: your above
casually sarcastic remark only confirms it!

so just piss off!

Re: Jimmy DeYoung, Christian radio host who linked vaccines to ?mark of the beast,? dies of COVID

<16a902ea-b8ff-4a41-b2c0-3c3e17295bccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1701&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1701

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 11:13:26 -0700 (PDT)
of the beast,? dies of COVID
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 18:13 UTC

On Saturday, August 21, 2021 at 12:00:30 PM UTC-4, slider wrote:
> [...]
>
> so don't pretend you don't understand that i now consider you to be a
> total fucking hypocrite! (if i could dox you at this point i would! and
> you'd fucking deserve it too!)
>
> i.e., we had an 'agreement' and you've now 'broken' that agreement in the
> WORST possible way LOL !
>
> and you wonder that am pissed and don't wanna have anything more to DO
> with YOU??? sheesh!
>
> lol you're not even apologetic!?
>
> and THAT just makes you a total CUNT as WELL as being a fucking
> hypocrite!!!
>
> am totally disgusted with you thang! you gave the impression you were
> BETTER than that but you ain't!
>
> so afaic you're just another a low-life scumbag... and you've said
> absolutely nada to subsequently change my mind about it: your above
> casually sarcastic remark only confirms it!

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Jimmy DeYoung, Christian radio host who linked vaccines to ?mark of the beast,? dies of COVID

<388biglbh4ghldpdr4ufru7cftr2vhlsho@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1714&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1714

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 09:46:45 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Wed, 25 Aug 2021 01:46 UTC

On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 17:00:26 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>
>so don't pretend you don't understand that i now consider you to be a
>total fucking hypocrite! (if i could dox you at this point i would! and
>you'd fucking deserve it too!)
>
>i.e., we had an 'agreement' and you've now 'broken' that agreement in the
>WORST possible way LOL !
>
>and you wonder that am pissed and don't wanna have anything more to DO
>with YOU??? sheesh!
>
>lol you're not even apologetic!?
>
>and THAT just makes you a total CUNT as WELL as being a fucking
>hypocrite!!!
>
>am totally disgusted with you thang! you gave the impression you were
>BETTER than that but you ain't!
>
>so afaic you're just another a low-life scumbag... and you've said
>absolutely nada to subsequently change my mind about it: your above
>casually sarcastic remark only confirms it!

A couple of things here.

Firstly, back on 14 May 2018 you posted this in response to something