Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 18:22:08 -0700
Subject: Re: Suspect In High-Speed Police Chase Bursts Into Flames After Being
Tasered
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 01:22 UTC

On 10/22/2022 3:29 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

>      Yeah, running from the police is always a good idea. Especially
> when you have a can of gas in your backpack.
>
> "Police in Arkansas accidentally set a suspect on fire after a prolonged
> police chase.
>
> Arkansas State Police (ASP) were in pursuit of a suspect on a motorcycle
> in Little Rock last week, dashcam video showed. Police finally caught up
> with the suspect after a prolonged chase, and when one of the officers
> attempted to taser him, the suspect erupted into a fireball, before
> police extinguished the fire and arrested the suspect."
>
> https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-suspect-in-high-speed-police-chase-bursts-into-flames-after-being-tasered
>
>      It looked like his motorcycle gear paid off, even if it did come
> out a bit singed.
>
> “Unbeknownst to the Troopers, the suspect had a canister of gas in his
> backpack,” Police Pursuits wrote in the video description. “The TASER
> prongs likely punctured the can. Burns were mostly superficial, but
> obviously very painful. He is expected to make a full recovery.”
>
> "That incident came just a few weeks after another suspect on a
> motorcycle had his bike catch fire while trying to escape a police chase."
>
> TB

Sounds like he was a SpaceX rocket wannabe.

Re: Suspect In High-Speed Police Chase Bursts Into Flames After Being Tasered

<G815L.597661$6Il8.118517@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16864&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16864

Tasered
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 21:53:41 -0400
 by: bfh - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 01:53 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 10/22/2022 3:29 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>>
>>  Â Â Â Â  Yeah, running from the police is always a good idea.
>> Especially when you have a can of gas in your backpack.
>>
>> "Police in Arkansas accidentally set a suspect on fire after a
>> prolonged police chase.
>>
>> Arkansas State Police (ASP) were in pursuit of a suspect on a
>> motorcycle in Little Rock last week, dashcam video showed. Police
>> finally caught up with the suspect after a prolonged chase, and when
>> one of the officers attempted to taser him, the suspect erupted into
>> a fireball, before police extinguished the fire and arrested the
>> suspect."
>>
>> https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-suspect-in-high-speed-police-chase-bursts-into-flames-after-being-tasered
>>

>>  Â Â Â Â  It looked like his motorcycle gear paid off, even if it
>> did come out a bit singed.
>>
>> “Unbeknownst to the Troopers, the suspect had a canister of gas in
>> his backpack,” Police Pursuits wrote in the video description.
>> “The TASER prongs likely punctured the can. Burns were mostly
>> superficial, but obviously very painful. He is expected to make a
>> full recovery.”
>>
>> "That incident came just a few weeks after another suspect on a
>> motorcycle had his bike catch fire while trying to escape a police
>> chase."
>>
>> TB
>
> Sounds like he was a SpaceX rocket wannabe.

Well, he's got a pretty good handle on the first steps to success.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjbjXTomxqI

--
bill