From: Ken...@invalid.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Oil shortage and high prices
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 11:18:01 -0500
 by: Ken - Sat, 19 Mar 2022 16:18 UTC

Oil Facts

A Lot of folks can't understand how we came to have an oil
shortage in our country that is driving up prices. Well, there's a very
simple answer:

We just didn't know we were getting low. The reason for that is purely
geographical. Our oil is located in Alaska, California, Coastal
Florida, Coastal Alabama, Coastal Texas, Coastal Louisiana, Kansas,
North Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, and Texas. But
our dipstick is located in the White House!