Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX943)
Subject: China Calls Russia Sanctions "Outrageous" - So No, It is NOT Gonna
Back Us
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 23:51:14 -0400
 by: 25.BX943 - Sun, 20 Mar 2022 03:51 UTC

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/chinese-official-calls-sanctions-russia-increasingly-outrageous

Chinese official calls sanctions on Russia increasingly
'outrageous' China has yet to condemn Russia's action in
Ukraine or call it an invasion

.. . .

Come ON ... did anybody think Xi was going to condemn Putin ?
Xi has the exact same plans in mind for Taiwan. He will just
let NATO/EU kinda burn itself up over Ukraine, then it'll be
extra easy to move in on Taiwan.

We kept hearing how this kind of thing can't happen any
more. BULLSHIT. Ignore evil and evil WINS. The greed
for empire never goes away.

Meanwhile AOC still thinks she's going to be crowned
CommieQueen of N.America by our Russian/Chinese "betters".

Re: China Calls Russia Sanctions "Outrageous" - So No, It is NOT Gonna Back Us

<chine.bleu-F371EC.03420120032022@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16956&group=alt.politics#16956

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
Subject: Re: China Calls Russia Sanctions "Outrageous" - So No, It is NOT Gonna Back Us
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 03:42:01 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Sun, 20 Mar 2022 10:42 UTC

In article <U5qdnQyEjoQuOav_nZ2dnUU7-L_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
"25.BX943" <25BZ493@nada.net> wrote:

> Come ON ... did anybody think Xi was going to condemn Putin ?
> Xi has the exact same plans in mind for Taiwan. He will just

What happens to China if rest of the world boycotts it.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

interests / alt.politics / China Calls Russia Sanctions "Outrageous" - So No, It is NOT Gonna Back Us